Faithful

You are my only one
For a few weeks you did not visit 2PM' dorm. Junsu called you, text you and even went to your dorm or apartment. You didnt replied any of his text or calls. But when Taecyeon visits you " oh! Oppa.. Is Junsu behind you?" You looked behind him around him but No Junsu. You sighed as a relieved. " can i come in?" Taecyeon shows his charming smile and you widened the door for him to enter. Your apartment door is abit short so he has to bend a little to enter. " ~~~~~~~~ ah.. you haven visted us for weeks! What happen?" He sat down on the sofa looking at you in the eyes. " we had a tiff" you sat down beside him and sigh. " i know it is my fault, i should not yell at him or even yank his hand away, he dosent like it" you hug your knees. " then why dont you visit us? Hyung hurt his knee while training too. He misses you.All of us miss you" he rubbed the back of his neck. " but i miss you more" he blurted out. Your eyes widened. " Muh?!" You were thinking - why is my heart beating so fast?" Them Taecyeon start to leaned in. You leaned backwards...then your lips met with his. He hugged your waist and lie down against the arm rest of the sofa. Then you push him away. " Oppa, Kumanhae. I cant do this. Even though you like me but i dont i only love Junsu." You sat up and ruffled your hair. Taecyeon laughed. " Oppa! Are you alright?" You touched his forehead. " yes i am alright, i was just testing you for hyung." " what?! He told you to do that?! That KIM JUNSU!" " Dont misunderstand. I was just helping hyung, i wanted to know do you still love him. But you really do. Though i like you but i dont like being the 3rd wheel." He smile at you and stood up. " i hope you and hyung can make up. We really miss your cooking, Sis-in-law" he grinned and went out of the door. You think - maybe i should look for Junsu since i am so petty, i should apologise first and Junsu got injured he needs my care now. I will visit him tomorrow- you smiled and shower.