Miss you

You are my only one

A few days pass. You and your members are in the practice room taking a break. Your members are chatting happily but you are feeling rather depressed. "Unnie, gwenchana?" you look at her and fake a smile. "Ne. i am alright.. you guys rest a little more i am heading to the washroom." you stood up and smile.

You are walking along the corridor when you saw a lady leaning against the wall giggling with a tall handsome man. Your eyes widened when Yunhee glance at you. "Sorry, gotta go." Yunhee said after kissing the guy's cheek and walk towards you. You pretend you did not see her and walked pass her. She grabbed your arm "i heard that you broke up with Junsu huh? Good! Don't worry, he is better off without you. He has been with me this few days. all i am waiting is for him to say yes!" she smirked. You yanked her hands off you and walked off. "Yeah whatever".

You went into a cubicle and sat on the toliet bowl cover. Cupping your face and cry. * Junsu shii, i am sorry i had to do this to you. i know i am selfish i didn't even care about your feelings and i did not even tell you why. I am sorry. i miss you" you wiped your tears with yur sleeves. Washed your face and head back to the practice room.

You slowly open the door and your eyes widened when you saw 2PM talking to Chun MI and Park Eun except for Junsu. He is not around. He is busy with his schedule. "Noona!!" Junho waved to you and pat the seat beside him. You smile and sat beside him. "Noona, we heard that you broke with hyung. Why?" You shook your head. "Since Noona do not want to say lets keep quiet about it okay?" Nichkhun said and smile at you. You smile back. *I have a bad feeling about this* Taecyeon pondered.

-------------------------------------