Almost Revealed

You are my only one
Then when the whole school arrived at the hall. The school mc's introduced themselves and what is today's activity in the hall because of a ex-student of your school coming back. And he is famous.Once the mc says the name of ex-student is Kim Junsu. You were like -what?!- and Junsu appeared. Your jaw dropped and Park Eun close it back for you. "Yah! Unnie, close your mouth" You swallowed your saliva hard thinking -oh gosh.. is he going to tell the whole school my identity and about me being bullied- You quickly covered your face. And Junsu saw you and smile at you. "Yah! Unnie, Junsu shii just smile at you" Then suddenly the whole school heard a scream. Then Yunhee appeared infront of the whole school embrassed. The Vice-Principal was shocked! What is his precious doing on stage?! Then Junsu took a mic and announce to the whole school " Hello, my name is Kim Junsu, Ex-student of Incheon College. I am a member from 2PM. i want to thank the principal for letting me announce the whole school regarding an incident that happen to my sister. Sorry not her" pointing to Go Yunhee " but her" points at you. You widened your eyes the whole school looked at you. And you heard whispers "what?! She is Junsu' Oppa sis?! Impossible!" You felt embrassed. After Junsu explained the whole thing and almost your identity you quickly limp out of the hall crying. Junsu stop his speech and chase after you. Junsu grabbed your wrist as your other hand is supporting the crutches. " ~~~~~~~~~ ah.. mianhae i didnt ask your permission before exposing your secret well...almost revealed." Explaining while looking into your teary eyes. " almost?! If i didnt rush out you would have revealed everything! Who are you to interfere my life? You are no one!" Push Junsu aside and went off. "~~~~~~~~ah!!" "Do not follow me!" You shouted! "I am never going to speak to you ever again!" Limping off crying. Junsu heartbroke because he didnt it to protect you as he loves you.