Second Time Around (cheesy title for a sequel but it's not Once In A Lifetime it's Second Time Around lol)

Once In A Lifetime

“Devon can you do me a huge favor?” Marisol the manager from housekeeping asked me.

“Sure Mari, what do you need?”

“Since it’s raining you can’t work at the pool right?”

“Yeah…Greg’s covering the inside one so I can’t work today” I explained. “Why?”

“Because I need back-up for some of my staff. One of the new girls up and quit and I need help with rooms”

                I groaned I hated room duty. The images of dirty underwear and bathroom stains along with whatever else you might find would forever scar my impression on cleanliness about people.

“Come on chica! I need the help” She smiled knowing I would do it. “Just think its eight more hours of pay.”

                I sighed heavily walking ahead of her to the housekeeping closet to get change out of my pool staff shirt and into a hotel uniform.

“Thank you!” She sang after me sounding more like Sofia. “Meet Carrey in the penthouse”

                I nodded changing into the uniform and went to the back elevators that took me straight to the top floor. I walked into the hallway and turned the corner seeing someone sitting outside of the room reading a magazine. This guy was huge Asian man with the build of a slender sumo wrestler.  He was flipping a page of Vanity Fair when I realized who it was my mouth dropped.

“Sim Sunbae?”

“Neh!” he answered. “How do you know me?”

“Sim Sunbae!!!!” I exclaimed hugging him tightly. “It’s me! Devon Ashford! From the BIGBANG event two years ago!!!!”

“Devon Ashford?!” He said remembering and I nodded.

                He grabbed me covering my mouth pulling me inside the room.

“How did you find us Devon?”

“Us?” I asked shocked. “What do you mean us?”

                And I heard someone begin asking a question in Korean but my mind couldn’t function because there he was. Taeyang in the flesh!

“Devon?” He said in disbelief. “Devon!”

                I was legit spazzing out! Taeyang was jogging over to me wrapping his strong arms around me engulfing my body. He began yelling in Korean and one by one more members of BIGBANG came out.

“AH! Daesung!” I shrieked as he pulled me into a bear hug.

“GD!!!” I squealed and he hugged me before smiling.

“SEUNGRI!” I was squealing even more as he rushed up to give me a tight hug.

“NO WAY TEDDY TOO!!!!!!” I swear I started hyperventilating.

                Teddy picked me up and swung me around the room. I was so happy to see him, all of them.

“What are you guys doing here?!” I said shaking my head on the verge of crying.

“We could ask you the same thing?” Taeyang challenged with a grin.

“I WORK HERE!” I squealed while gesturing to my outfit. “WHAT ARE YOU-”

                And there he was stepping out of a room looking more glorious than ever wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. T.O.P was shirtless in front of me, and I was almost positive that he was the Ghost of Biases Past. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t function and the confused puzzled look on his face wasn’t helping. And that’s when I became light-headed, and the Almighty God allowed me to pass out.

I could faintly hear someone say “Some things never change.”     

~~~~

alright...self promo-time!

       if you happen to like MBLAQ (specifically Lee Joon and G.O with cameo's from other members) along with Jung Ju Ri please go check out Jung Joon ME it's rated M (ooo) lol and it's basically about a girl who works on a tv show with Lee Joon and Ju Ri and she's in love with Lee Joon who's in love with someone else! just go check it out...

     if you happen to like MBLAQ(mostly Lee Joon with cameo's of other members), SUPER JUNIOR(Alot of Leeteuk with most likely cameo's of other members: definitely Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, and Shin Dong, and Siwon and Sungmin, and Donghae, and YesunTHE REST OF SUPERJUNIOR bc i pretty much named everyone) and B.A.P (Alot of Zelo!!!!!! and Bang Yang Guk) go read THREE WISHES  

                     it's about a girl who get's three wishes and she wishes for Leeteuk, Zelo and Joon

 

Three Wishes= super cute but shi* will hit the fan eventually

Jung Joon ME= kinda funny and shi* hits fan the fifth chapter lol

 

and now i guess you can add SECOND TIME AROUND which will be the sequel to this Once In A Lifetime which means:

  1.  Same Characters (i.e BIGBANG, Devon, Paije) with ties into old plots which are kinda present but not really; with the introduction of new characters too...
  2. Even though T.O.P is the only idol love interest for Devon, i like stories with love triangles so you can expect her to have one too, just not with another idol...
  3. Hyun Joong is in my mental military and in my head he and Devon are still good friends
  4. Seung Gi will most likely be making a comeback...i haven't quite decided that yet and Daesung in my head is a little on the fence about PAIJE...(dun dun duhnnnnn)
  5. This story will take place two years later...
  6. and yea...SUBSCRIBE

 

on a side note....THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading my stuff, esp. this fanfic since it was my first...you guys have been so patient and it means alot to me!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING THIS!!!!

much love...pce!