I'm Not Sure What On Earth Possessed You To Do Something Like This, But If You Do It Again Youre In Big Trouble

Once In A Lifetime

~FAIR WARNING...I JUMP BACK AND FORTH FROM DEVON & PAIJE'S POV~

 

 

“You want Paije to go where?!” I screamed into the phone.

                Paije looked at me, eyes wide in hope as we both listened carefully to the phone on speaker. I swear Paije legit stopped breathing.

“When you come to YG today for rehearsal, bring Paije. She can come hang out with me in the studio” Tablo said over the phone.

“With…with…y-you?” Paije stuttered a grin crept across her face.

“Me too!” I heard Teddy’s voice shout in the background.

                Teddy had called me this morning to talk to Paije, but Paije became incoherent as soon as Tablo started speaking on the other end.

“I figured Paije must be really bored since you're in rehearsals all day…she mustn’t be having a lot of fun? This trip is just as important to her as it is to you, even if you're the winner.”

                I suddenly felt really sorry for Paije. I realized that I had been really selfish the past  couple of days. If I wasn’t practicing at YG I was practicing in the room, or sleeping trying to recover for rehearsals for the next day. I looked at Paije who was now jumping up and down in the room from excitement.

“She’ll be there” I promised. “We’ll see you in a bit.”

“Tell her I’ll meet her in the lobby of YG” he confirmed before saying goodbye.

                Paije let out a fierce scream before raiding her closet to find something to wear.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! FREAKIN’ TABLO!!!!!!” she wailed.

I smiled at her. “Hey Paije…”

                She looked at me waiting for me to finish.

“I’m really sorry about the past few days…”

She sighed. “It’s cool…you're busy with this music video-”

“It’s no excuse to ignore you” I said cutting her off. “I’ve been really selfish! I mean leaving you at the hotel with nothing to do, and not telling you every microscopic detail of what happens when you're not there…like I was really horrible!”

                I hoped she could tell how awful I felt. Like I mean, she was my best friend! Heaven knows that I couldn’t have survived this trip without her. Besides, she was the only person I wanted to share this experience with. We had been through so many things together since our friendship that started at a playground in kindergarten; and this trip was sure to be a story to tell our future grandkids.

“You have no idea how happy I am that you came with me on this trip” I said staring her down so she would know how grateful I was. “Like I’m really really really really really-”

“Dev!” She laughed. “I get it! Now help me pick out something!!!!”

                We laughed rummaging through clothes until we found something nice but not over the top. A pair of short jean-shorts and long black tights with a pair of converse sneakers. She wore a creamy pink slouchy shirt. Paije straightened her hair until it was pin-straight placing a cute woven headband on top of her head. She looked nothing less than adorably with her long dark brown hair swished back and forth as she checked her reflection in the mirror. This entire color concept brought out her vibrant green eyes  against the contrast of her dark hair and fair complexion. She was applying a thin layer of make-up making her eyes pop even more, adding a little more color to her face. Just watching her fix herself up was nauseating. I mean here she is looking incredible, primping herself to chill and hang out while I’m stretching out my yoga pants over my legs. I took a grey off the shoulder shirt and plopped it over my head feeling completely unattractive standing next to her. I didn’t even bother straightening my hair, I brushed it through a couple of times keeping the waves letting them spill over my shoulders. I put a little powder over my face and applied a coat of mascara; what was the point, I was just going to sweat it off anyway. I put on my sneakers and took my ID card and keys and we walked out to the elevator. After the ride to the lobby, we walked outside of the hotel to begin our trek to the YG Building.

                We made it there in no time and I began swiping my ID in front of the FOB near the door. It let us in and we waited in the lobby for either Tablo or Teddy. We sat on the nearest bench to the door and waited about ten minutes until Teddy rushed out from an elevator.

“Sorry Paije” he said rushing to us.“Forgot about the time, Tablo stopped the recording to remind me. Hey Dev!”

“Hey Teddy” I smiled.

“You ready to go?” he asked Paije who rose up from the bench. “We’ll see you later Dev.”

“Take care of her” I said giving him a slight warning.

                Paije turned around and shooed me and he laugh.

“Don’t worry about her, we’ll meet up for dinner or something” He reassured me. “Yah! You better get to the practice room! It’s almost eleven!”

                My eyes sprang open and I jumped up from the bench like the seat was on fire. I didn’t even bother taking the elevator but rushed for the stairs instead. When I got to the door I was the last V.I.P to get there. Raizo, Kendrick and Aaliya were stretching and Anna was going over the steps to herself.

“See I told ya she’d make it” Kendrick teased. “What’d you do oversleep?”

                I smiled weakly before picking a spot on the floor to stretch. Laurieann walked in with BIGBANG exactly three minutes after me and she dropped her stuff at the door before standing in the center of the room. BIGBANG was dressed to work, in casual but comfortable clothing. I looked to T.O.P hoping that the blue haired picture was just a joke, but my hopes deflated when I saw the blue hairs sticking out from under  his hood.

“Whoever was the last of you to arrive, is going to perform first…” She said looking among us. “Alone.” 

                All of the other V.I.P’s looked at me and I expelled a gust of air before getting in place to begin. My eyes searched for Seungri and when I found him he winked at me.  The music began and after she counted me in I began dancing the choreography trying to remember the motions and all of the tips BIGBANG had given me to improve myself. I imagined Seungri dancing next to me, and it suddenly felt really familiar and that passion I felt during my audition came rushing back. I was executing sharp movements that suddenly turned graceful and smooth, especially during the freestyle Seungri had choreographed for me. It was picking up to the bridge of the song, which meant I had to make my steps more unified but on the last chorus it returned back to that free feeling. When the music stopped I was completely out of breath, having put my very core into that run through. I waited for someone to say something, but instead Laurieann called to Seungri. It was awkward standing up there while everyone looking at me. No one said anything above a whisper. I looked to Taeyang for confirmation and he nodded his approval and I breathed out a sigh of relief.

“Nice job Devon…we just need to tweak a few spots.” Laurieann finally said. “Okay…next.”

I rushed over to Seungri as soon as possible. “Well?”

“She said you did a nice job” Seungri said shrugging his shoulders.

“Yes, but I don’t care what she says…what do you say?!” I whined tugging on his arm.

                He scrunched up his face before shaking his head ‘no’.

“Alright…well what parts do I need to fix! I know I can get it if I just practice more! Non-stop! I swear I won’t even sleep until I get it perfect!” I nodded in determination.

He was laughing before hugging me. “Devon, I thought you were great! I have no idea what parts we need to fix because it’s exactly the way I pictured it.”

                He pulled away from the hug letting me go, my hands were still at my sides.

“Don’t change a thing…it was perfect” he said patting my face.

                I began laughing in relief. The massively epic weight that had been placed on my shoulders lifted slightly and I was the happiest V.I.P in YG. We sat next to each other watching the others perform.  It was Raizo’s turn and he was doing these really complicated break dancing moves, that were really impressive. Laurieann even asked him to join her dance crew because his moves were so on point. It was Anna’s turn and just about everyone in the room held their breath for her performance. She looked to me as nervousness slowly made its way across her confidence.

“Relax” I mouthed to her and she took in a deep breath before beginning.

               She had gotten loads better since BIGBANG and Laurieann saw her last and they couldn’t have been more shocked. She still wasn’t fluid with her movements, but she didn’t miss an entrance or her cues. Aaliya turned around to me and gave me a thumbs up, which I returned; we were both so proud of how much she had improved. When it got to her freestyle part she stood still just like before, not doing anything. I looked to Daesung, who was wearing a smile so big you would’ve thought that he was at his son or daughter’s first recital. She ended the dance in a cute pose and we all cheered and clapped as she made her way back to her seat.

“Very nice!” Laurieann encouraged. “Now that is something I can work with! Excellent! Next”

                Aaliya got up and shimmied in place before the music began. I hadn’t realized how good of a dancer she was until now, but she was incredible. She was way more fluid than any of us; it was like watching a beautifully fierce swan glide on a smooth surface. Throughout the entire dance, she was graceful, but when it came to the part that Taeyang choreographed, she began popping and locking her body. My face lit up as she transformed from this elegant ballerina into some kind of hip hop genius. She finished and Taeyang began cheering louder than anyone. Aaliya rushed back to his side and he rubbed her back totally proud her. Kendrick got up and shook his body around preparing to start. He looked directly at me and I smiled, silently cheering him on before he began. He was talented  as well; passion seemed to  ooze from his core as he gave it his all in the practice room.

“Alright guys, that was a huge surprise that I wasn’t expecting” Laurieann smiled. “Which doesn’t mean that we can’t continue to work hard, it’s just that I see how hard you all are working.”

                We all looked at around at each other giving everyone approving smiles. Seungri knocked into me and I grinned back at him, and we both refocused our attention back to Laurieann.

“So,” Laurieann began. “Let’s take a fifteen minute break and continue on from there.”

                She walked over to Daesung and Anna and began talking to them as the rest of us either relaxed on the floor or began talking to our partners.

“I’ll be right back” I said to Seungri getting up from the floor. “I’m just going to the restroom. ”

                He nodded and stretched out on the floor.  I walked past the others leaving the practice room in search of a restroom. I turned the corner and began walking down this long hallway until I found it. While staring at my reflection I pulled my hair into a high top-knot. My good move was still carrying over from yesterday and I didn’t even pay attention to the tall figure leaning up against the wall a little further down. When I saw T.O.P I smiled, but instead of returning it he looked at weirdly. I couldn’t define the expression on his face, it was a mix between skepticism and something else.

“What’s with you?” His tone sounded slightly annoyed; he pulled off the hood revealing the hidden blue ruffling his hair around. “Are you upset?”

I could feel my face scrunching up. What on earth was he talking about?! I couldn’t have been more happier.    

“What do you mean?”

“You're barely talking to me, you-you-you don’t look at me, you just-”

“I don’t mean to ignore you but if you haven’t noticed, I’m trying to make sure I don’t embarrass myself” I defended cutting off his stuttering. “I have to be amazing for Seungri!”

                That was the wrong thing to say and the quick flash of surprised that wiped across his face confirmed it. He was now spluttering out beginning syllables and I began giggling.

“Wait…that’s not what I meant” I said smiling.

“Then what?” He pouted looking at me for an answer.

“I mean he’s my partner!” I explained. “And he’s incredible! Especially at dancing! I need to make sure I am too!”

“But you don’t-”

“We both know that the others can’t find out about us” I reminded him. “Can you imagine what BIGBANG would even say, not to mention the other V.I.P’s!”

“Who cares if they know?!” He complained stepping closer to me; his hands found mine and they intertwined nicely.

 “As long as you know…that’s enough for me” I smiled looking down at our hands.

“I guess…I understand” he sighed heavily, but his tone was a little warmer.

“Good…so now you don’t have to be a Jealous Oppa” I said kissing his cheek quickly.

“Who’s jealous?” He smiled answering his own question.

“We need to get back…fifteen minutes has to be up by now” I said tugging my hand away from his. “I’ll go back first…wait a few minutes and then come back.”

                I began walking back to the practice room expecting him not to walk beside me, but through my peripherals I could see his figure stepping along with mine. He even opened the door and allowed me to step through first before following. I rolled my eyes and hopped back to stand beside Seungri. His smile was waiting patiently for mine as he guided me into my spot. The music began and we resumed working on the choreography. My mind drifted to Paije up at the studio…hopefully she was having fun.

~

                Fun could not even express the amount of enjoyment I was experiencing. Teddy was sitting in his mafia looking chair in front of me while I watched the passionate Tablo perform in front of my eyes. It was a good thing that all sound stopped at the glass windows before the booth because I was having random fits with each song he recorded. Today they were working on three new singles, and I felt so incredibly lucky to hear these pieces in the making. Tablo was just so…so…talented. It seemed effortless for him; with each new verse he rhymed a new emotion was expressed. Not to mention his positive hardworking attitude. He was a perfectionist, each beat and lyric had to be delivered. Tablo was a true artist. What shocked me the most was that he asked for my opinions, like he really took my suggestions to heart; not that I had many to offer.

“This has to be your best work yet” I complimented him as soon as he stepped out of the booth.

“I’m sorry Paije, I’m not sure that sentence has the same meaning after the 300 count” he chuckled sitting beside me.

                I blushed. He had me there, every opinion he asked me for was nothing but positive.

“The beat is really good, not to mention the guitar solos throughout the track” I said picking out a part I liked.

“Well you have to thank Teddy for the beat…it’s sick!” Tablo slapped Teddy on the back.

                Teddy was still mixing levels on the board. The thing I loved most about watching them, was their precision. They catered to every microscopic detail, and it wasn’t boring to watch them do it either.

“Ayo I gotta go” Tablo said looking at his cell phone. “When are you guys leaving?”

“A day after BIGBANG’s music video shoot” I said sadly. I didn’t want to leave and they could hear it in my voice.

He smiled. “Well if I don’t see you before then, it was really cool to meet you.”

My heart was fluttering, I was pretty sure that my hands were shaking but somehow my voice was steady. “Is it possible to take a picture…you know, just in case?”

He smiled and bent down, snuggling closer to me on the studio couch. He smelled so good, it was hard to inhale quietly. He pressed his cheek to me and smiled positioning his cell phone in front of our faces. I probably looked like a dumbstruck fool but I was so excited it didn’t matter. He waved goodbye and walked out. Teddy grumbled something and it brought me back to reality.

“What’s wrong Teddy-ssi?”

“No one ever asks for my picture anymore! I’m always upstaged by someone!” He groaned adjusting his cap.

I smiled and shook my head. “Do you have any idea how wonderful Dev and I think you are?”

                He looked at me unconvinced.

“Seriously! You're swag just pours out in everything you do! You're musical ability is just flawless! It was such a great honor to meet you, let alone watch you work!” I squealed.

His face lit up slightly. “So you had fun?”

“Fun?” I laughed. “This was the icing on my life!”

                My cell phone beeped showing that I had gotten a new tweet. Tablo had tweeted our photo together and I was basically freaking out in the studio.

“Well I can’t take all of the credit” Teddy said in between laughs. “T.O.P wanted-”

“T.O.P?” My ears picked out the name changing my entire mood. “What does he have to do with this?”

“He said that you really liked Tablo, and that we should take you out and hang out or something.”

                I could feel my left eye twitching. I tried to relax my face but it wasn’t working, I began massaging my face.

“You okay there Paije?” Teddy said noticing my mood shift. “What…do you not like T.O.P or something?” he laughed.

I winced. “No…of course not. Don’t be silly Teddy-ssi.”

He shook his head and smiled before typing on the small keyboard of his phone.  “Do you think you could withstand another recording?”

                My eyes lit up wondering who else was coming in. In about ten minutes there was a knock at the door. The door handle jiggled before swinging open to reveal another YG artist.

“Just Let it Drip…y Lady Rock Rock You're Body!!!” Se7en entered followed by two assistants.

                Immediately, he had all of my feels.

~

                Each of us was drenched in sweat. We were tired and completely worn out from rehearsal. Laurieann had left about twenty minutes ago leaving each of us to catch our breaths.

“I’m so hungry” Kendrick whined. “All I want is food!!!”

“Me too” Raizo said rubbing his stomach. “We should go out for food.”

“Is this an open invitation?” G-Dragon said with a hopeful smile. “I’m hungry too!”

“Of course Oppa!” Aaliya, Anna and myself said in unison.

                All four members of BIGBANG were looking at us curiously. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to turn our attention at G-Dragon’s now grinning face.

“Where should we go?” G-Dragon asked thinking.

“The place we always go!” Seungri piped up.

“Do you think we could meet there in an hour?” Anna spoke quietly.

“Why? We’re just eating” Daesung said patting her shoulder. “It’s just us”

“Which is exactly my point” Anna blushed. “We look a mess! Can we please go change?”

“But I’m so hungry!!!” Kendrick whined louder.

“Besides, our guests have to come with us! They haven’t eaten either” Aaliya said nudging Kendrick hard. “Just one hour…please Oppas?”

                Aaliya was using the full effect of her beautiful doe-like brown eyes to plead with BIGBANG.

Aish!” They all groaned in unison.

                Anna and I smiled delighted, scrambling ourselves up from the floor. The three of us made to leave but G-Dragon called out to me.

“Devon” he began. “We’re going to the same restaurant as before...the one not far from here.”

                I nodded remembering and followed Aaliya and Anna out of the room to the elevators. I began texting Paije telling her of the new plan. I asked her if she wanted to walk back to the hotel with us, but she was squealing so badly I couldn’t understand her.

“We’ll walk over with BIGBANG and see you there, okay?” Teddy said trying to drown out Paije’s squeals.

“Is she still freaking out over Tablo?” I laughed into the phone.

“No…Se7en” he laughed.

“Aww man!!!! Se7en!!! Why didn’t you tell me!!!” I groaned totally disappointed.

“We’ll see you over there” Teddy said hanging up the phone.

                When we reached the hotel my heart practically sank. Paije tweeted me a photo of her and Se7en and I wanted to cry from my missed opportunity. I guess this was fair. Karma had allowed me to meet SS501 without her, so it allowed her to meet Se7en. Anna, Aaliya and I raced to our rooms in order to get ready in the small time frame. I took the quickest five minute shower of my life before attacking my hair with a straightener. I picked out a pair of light colored flare jeans and a purple long sleeved v-neck. I took a head band and pushed back my hair following Paije’s style but giving myself a swoop bang. I applied my make-up rapidly giving chestnut brown coloring a golden tone. My eyeliner and eye shadow gave my eyes a much needed pop hiding how exhausted I really was. I rushed back out of the room looking at the mirror giving myself a final glance over. I practically ran to the elevators and caught a ride down to the lobby with Anna and Charlie.

“Hurry Up!” Aaliya shouted to us. Egan, Mikio, Aania were standing beside her waving at us. “ We’re going to be late!”

               I was the first one out of the hotel doors running back to the YG building, a bunch of V.I.P’s following closely behind.

~

                He was looking at me. Not saying a word, just staring. Why did he have to stare? Did he not know how awkward it was to have him just stare at me. I had no idea how Devon could stand this part about him. They way he constantly brooded would have annoyed the hell out of me, but apparently she was so far gone in love it mustn’t have bothered her.

“So Paije…how did you enjoy the studio?” T.O.P said suddenly breaking the silence between us.

“I liked it very much, thank you” I said unintentionally short.

                He smirked. That was another thing! How could Devon stand to see that smirk work it’s way across his face?

“She’s being modest!” Teddy said knocking into me. “She said it was the icing on her life!”

I rolled my eyes and smiled. “I’m pretty sure that’s what I said about meeting you!”

Daesung, who was sitting on the other side of me taking a sip of water choked. “Oh? Paije!” He whined. “What was meeting me like then? I want to be icing too!!!”

I giggled. “You…are the icing on the eternity of my fandom!”

                I made my voice exaggerate the words as much as possible until he nodded his head in satisfaction.

“Where are they?!” Kendrick whined. “They all should be here!”

“Should we order without them?” Seungri asked.

The rest of us shrugged our shoulders before G-Dragon sighed. “We can always order more dishes, at least let them start cooking.”

                T.O.P gave me a nod and a smile before rising up from the table to walk outside of the restaurant. Is it bad that my mood inflated greatly as soon as he left?

~

                We were running past the YG Building when Mikio asked where we were going.

“We’re going to meet BIGBANG for dinner”I answered him still jogging towards the destination.

“Are you sure you're going the right way?” Aania’s small voice asked worried. “It would be awful if we got lost.”

“Yea we’re almost there!” I shouted slowing down to a fast walk. When I saw the familiar tall figure standing near the entrance of the restaurant my eyes brightened. “See! There’s T.O.P!”

                He heard me call him and when he saw me he ducked his head and smiled. Everyone else sped up to get to the restaurant faster but me I slowed even more. I began fixing my hair and clothes making sure they were presentable.

“Worried?” I said smiling at him.

“No” he shook his head. The icy blue hair was contrasting against his warmer skin tone. I could feel this look growing on me. “I just couldn’t wait to see you.”

“It’s only been an hour” I grinned, but I could tell what he meant. In that short amount of time I had missed him too. I didn’t even want to think about how I would feel when I had to leave.

                I opened the door and stepped through into the restaurant; I kept the door propped open so he could step through but he surprised me by grabbing my hand as soon as he came in. His hand entangled around mine as I tugged hard for him to let me go. He didn’t and we were getting even closer to the table, even closer for someone to see us. He was practically dragging me to the empty seat next to him when I finally broke free and rushed over to Seungri. The look I gave him screamed “What the hell are you thinking!” and he sighed with a great effort watching me sit beside him. We were placed directly across from each other.

“Devon! Come and eat!” Seungri said happily moving over to make room for me. “I remembered how much you liked this dish.”

A tiny blush was arising to his cheeks. “This is really sweet Oppa…thank you.”

                I picked up my chopsticks preparing to eat the warm food when T.O.P threw a sipping straw wrapper at me getting stuck in my hair. Seungri shook his head and picked it out and I gave him a thankful smile returning to my plate. The next one he threw Mikio caught it in midair before it could hit me. He stared at it a few seconds before flicking it back at T.O.P hitting him square in the nose. I was the first one to bust into laughter and I began eating happily; but Paije laughed harder than anyone. T.O.P became sour and kept making faces at me for the rest of the meal.

“Hyung” Taeyang began. “Try and look more pleasant.”

“I’m not the ‘Smiling Angel’” T.O.P said as Daesung grinned. “Dae is.”

                I got up to go to the restroom, knowing that he would follow which is exactly what I wanted. I turned the corner to the restroom hallway and waited for him to come. In enough time to make it seem inconspicuous, he came around the corner and met my awaiting face. My arms were folded and a fresh glare was in place on my face. He wasn’t expecting me to be waiting, and the surprise overtook his current disposition.

“Is there a reason why you're being ridiculous?” I began a little heated.

“I had a question” he began as I waited. “The fact that you don’t want them to know how we feel about each other is the only reason why you're ignoring me…right?”

“I’m not ignoring you-”

“You won’t let me hold your hand, you won’t sit next to me, and until dinner you didn’t look at me at all today.”

“I’m not really into public displays of affection; and the last time I checked you don’t like it either!”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means, you don’t like being touched either!” I smiled.

“Not by strangers…with you it’s different” he added. “But you still don’t want them to know”

His question took me off guard. “I think it’s a little more complicated than that, but essentially…yes. It’s not safe for them to know! It could cause trouble for you-”

“That’s all I wanted to know” his mood picked up immediately.

                We walked back to the tables and I was surprised when he didn’t reach for my hand. I sat down and smiled to him across the way. I resumed eating and talking to Seungri and the others. T.O.P surprised me by standing up, clearing his throat to make an announcement.

“Excuse me” he began. “Tonight I feel like we are all friends here, working towards the same goal to create a great music video…”

                The table made a combined applause and he grinned continuing.

“I’ll make this speech really short” he took in a deep breath. “Does everyone here know how Devon Ashford, partner to Seungri, feels about me?”

                What was he doing? I closed my eyes and began shaking my head in utter shame. I heard the familiar chuckles of the surrounding members and V.I.P’s and I became even more embarrassed.

“See Devon…it’s no secret.” I could hear the grin in his voice.

                I dare not open my eyes, because I knew that flames would’ve burst from them slaughtering my one true love on sight. Aania’s cute laugh was heard among the others, but hers was so high pitch it stuck out the most.

“What you may not know…is that I feel the exact same way about her.”

                At that my eyes flashed open; nothing but fury shown brightly in them.

“So you absolutely loathe her?” Teddy teased. “Because I’m pretty sure that’s how she feels about you now”

                GD and Taeyang burst into laughter. Seungri and Daesung looked like they had walked into a room filled with an awkward situation.

“What I’m saying is…I like her very much and I don’t care who knows it!” T.O.P practically shouted. “I want to tell the world how I feel.”

                Aaliya, Anna and Aania all sighed as if they were watching a romantic movie. I looked to Paije who looked like she was going to pee her pants from laughter. The rest of the guys (Kendrick, Egan, Charlie, Mikio and Raizo) all were wincing uncomfortably.

My expression suddenly turned sweet. “I just want to tell the world…that T.O.P is an insensitive jerk!” I practically shot up from my seat. “Thank you for dinner GD, Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri and Teddy…but I’ve suddenly lost my appetite.”

                I gave him one final glare before walking out of the restaurant. I began running as fast as possible back to the hotel. My cell phone began ringing and I had an urge to throw it at the nearest tree but when I saw it was from Paije I answered immediately.

“Where are you headed?” She asked me.

“Back to the room! I swear Paije I’ve never been more embarrassed in my life.”

“Alright I’m coming too. Where are you now?”

“About three blocks away from the restaurant”

“Okay…wait up I’m coming.” 

I could hear her talking to someone else. “I see a park so I’m gonna chill there until you come.”

“Okay give me a five minutes…I’m leaving now.”

                I was fuming! I ran to the swing set and sat, swinging back and forth pumping myself higher into the air. How could he do that?! Why would he do that?! What was there to gain from doing that?! Not to mention doing that in front of BIGBANG!!!!  And what did he expect me to do? Go running into his arms suddenly proud at the fact that he wanted to be official? He had the wrong girl if he expected that! I was slowly swinging lower and lower until my feet were touching the earth below me.

“Devon!” A familiar deep voice shouted.

                My head sprang up to see a tall blue haired man running down the streets shouting my name. If I hadn’t been trying to run away from him, I would’ve been laughing aloud right on the spot. I got up from the creaky swing and hid behind the nearest tree.

“Devon!!!” T.O.P shouted again.

                The swing was still going back and forth and I silently cursed at it praying for it to stop. I looked around the tree not seeing or hearing him anymore. I felt a hand snake around my waist yanking the rest of my body to the familiar mold. My hands began fighting to shake him off immediately. He was laughing, as I continued to hit him until he let me go.

“Uh! I hate you!” I shouted pushing myself away from him.

He just looked at me; not entirely serious, not entirely joking. 

“I can’t even begin to explain why I’m so upset!” I shouted even louder. “What were you thinking?! Did you think I would like being treated as a joke?! Well I don’t?! And there was nothing funny or romantic about what you just did!”

He sighed looking really guilty. “It’s how I feel Dev…”

                I had nothing more to say, so I just glared at him.

“You fill me up with so many emotions, if I don’t share them I’ll-” he didn’t quite know how to word it. “I’m not ashamed of how I feel about you” he said this moving closer.   

 “Honestly…what were you thinking?!” I said loosing my angry tone, but I was still so embarrassed that my eyes were watering. “I never asked you to prove anything to me. I was perfectly happy with it being a secret.”   

 “Well I wasn’t” he said stepping closer. “Every time you show me how much you like me, it gives me a rush. I just wanted to do the same for you.”

                He was really close now. His hands cupped my face, kissing away my tears before they could make trails down my face.

“Don’t you understand how much trouble I can cause you?” I sniffled. “Its for you're safety that no one can know Promise me you won’t do anything like this ever again-”

                     He cut me off, by placing his lips on mine. I seriously think I cried harder while he was kissing me, but I was in such a mixing pot of emotions I couldn’t decide which one was more prominent. He pulled me into a tight hug, and rubbed my back to try and stop me from crying.

“Devon…please” he pleaded. “Please stop crying.”

“I can’t help it” I said, my voice completely choked with tears. “I was so embarrassed…a large part of me still is!”

His thumb brushed under my eye. “Are you upset because I told everyone how you feel about me?”

I shook my head and smiled. “I’m sure that everyone could probably guess.”

“Then what?” He asked still searching my face for tears.

“It’s the way you did it! In front of everyone…practically shouting to the world that I really like you. Making me sound like some love sick-”

“You shouldn’t be embarrassed about what you feel for me…because I’m not.” He kissed my forehead. “Okay?”

“Promise me you won’t do that again” I practically growled. “I meant it! I’ll never forgive you if you do this again!”

“What…this?” He said bending down to kiss my lips.

I broke away smiling. “No!”

“Oh…I see! This!” He kissed me again and I laughed a little harder.

“No! Promise me!”

He held me tighter. “I promise”

“Pinky swear!”

He chuckled performing the Korean version of a pinky swear, sealing it with a kiss on my hand.                 

“Dev!” Paije said. “Let’s go!”

                I nodded untangling myself from T.O.P. I followed her out to the main sidewalk, leaving him to stand under the tree.

~~~~

okay so...yea sorry for jumping around in this chapter but that's how

it was happening in my head lol

next part will be posted ASAP

much love...pce!