(8) 2nd Night (2/2)

It takes TWO TO TANGO
 
 
"Shinhye, let's go!" Jaejoong shouted.

"Yes. I am coming." Shinhye replied from Haeri's office. After she turned the light off, she walked out hurriedly and grabbed her bag on the black couch. "Jiyong, keys?"

"Got it. Come on. It is late already."
Jiyong answered as he walked side by side with Jaejoong to the double glass doors. Once Shinhye stepped out, he swiftly locked the doors.

Shinhye put on her hoodie to cover her up. She took off her glasses and put it inside her bag. "Sunday night boys. The routine, I believe."

Jaejoong laughed while Jiyong smirked widely. "You know us too well." Jaejoong said. "Want to join us? We'll make a room for ShinDara beside JaeDara and DaraGon."

Shinhye giggled. "I am sorry, Ji. I couldn't help to laugh every time I heard that nickname of yours."

Jiyong stood up and handed the keys to Shinhye. "That's fine. G-Dragon is hard to be understood by commoners."

Jaejoong and Shinhye laughed. And short enough, Jiyong followed through. "So, how do I look now, Ji? Not bad, huh?"

 
 
Jiyong rubbed his chin as he studied Jaejoong's look. "Yeah. You are just fine. As usual. You are never that stunning anyway whenever you are wearing men's clothes, Jae."

"Mwo?"


Shinhye laughed out loud. "Gosh, Ji!"

"What? Both of you are aware that the king of fashion is definitely me. Not him." Jiyong snapped his fingers and turned his body gracefully.
 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Dara is going to be mine tonight."

"Is it your turn already? Really?"
Jiyong pouted. "So, I am only allowed to touch the s and asses?"

Jaejoong nodded happily. "That's right, smart boy!"

"Is she that good? The stripper?"

"OF COURSE!"
The boys answered in unison. "If you are a man and you are single, coming to Dara is the best answer." Jaejoong added, earning powerful nods from Jiyong.

"Alright. Have fun, boys." Shinhye turned her body and headed to the bus stop nearby.

"Do you want us to take you home first, Shin?" Jiyong asked.

Shinhye waved her hand, signaling a no answer. Well, they could predict the answer but again asking for politeness wouldn't kill. Then, Jiyong and Jaejoong headed to the parking lot, taking their motorcycles.

Shinhye took out her Ipod and the earphones. Just before she put it on, HONK! HONK! Loud honking made her jumped at her place and hurriedly she turned her face, finding Kim Tan peeked from inside his yellow sport car. Shinhye narrowed her eyes. What was he doing here? Didn't he leave the boutique over than an hour ago?

"Hi! I just passed nearby and saw you." He shouted. What a lame excuse. "Do you need a lift?"

Shinhye shook her head. "No. Thank you." She put her earphones and walked fast to the bus stop.

"Hey.. Shinhye!" Kim Tan shouted but getting no response from her. Shinhye already set the volume to the max, deciding to ignore him. "A WOW ! This girl is a challenge!" He squealed happily. Just when he decided to step down from the car, he saw Shinhye walked into the bus. "What? NO!" He groaned in defeat.

He watched the bus took her away. In sudden, he decided, "I will follow her." And, he pressed the accelerator pedal.

 
 

 


"Bona, we've been roaming around more than an hour now. Would you please tell me your home address?" Minhyuk glimpsed at Bona who sat next to him inside his car.

"Just a little more. It is not eleven at night yet. I couldn't go home now." Bona sighed heavily.

Minhyuk raised one of his brows. "Why?"

"Just can't. Let's get a cup of coffee first?"

"I can't. I have to go home. I have to make some explanations to my Hyung."


Bona's eyes sparked. "Am I allowed to come over to your place?"

"Definitely not."
Minhyuk answered fast.

Bona pouted. "Why?"

Minhyuk stayed silent. Because.. The Kangs already made a pact for not bringing any woman home unless they were serious and headed to marriage. While Bona and Minhyuk were far as in FAR from that. Minhyuk even couldn't imagine him marrying her. That would be disaster!

Gosh! If only he didn't act like a gentleman an hour ago, agreeing to take her home, he wouldn't set himself into this chaos. Minhyuk hurriedly made a mental promise: Ignore Lee Bona, as much as you can. "Tell me your home address or I will kick you here."

"Yah! Kang Minhyuk!"

"I mean it. I can't play along with you, Lee Bona. Please find another target."


Find another target? Oh no, she wouldn't. Kang Minhyuk was a perfect target. He had no idea how AMBlitz woman employees had been whispering over him every times he came to attend meetings. No. Bona always got what she desired. And now.. She wanted him.

"Alright. I will tell you. If.. Promise me a lunch?"

Minhyuk snorted harshly. "I will drop you at that bus stop."

"Yahhh! Tsk! Arasso. Just bring me home."
Bona crossed her hands over her chest. That was fine. A step back would do. Play beautifully, Bona. Play beautifully.

 

 



Hyunjoong put a bowl of popcorn over the coffee table while Haeri prepared herself with small notebook and pen. They sat next to each other’s over the long couch, facing the home theater at the middle of the living room. They already freshened themselves and changed into pajamas.

"I am so dead." Haeri murmured endlessly.

Hyunjoong smirked and the home theater, seeking for BBC Channel. "Luckily you have no family. So, I am all free."

Haeri sighed heavily. "Yeah." She remembered her family in sudden. If.. If her parents were still here. She might not have the boutique or the debt or him.

Hyunjoong sensed the change of atmosphere. He turned his face and saw sad Haeri. "I am sorry. I don't mean it that way."

"Of course."
Haeri met her back to the couch. "Let's start this." She opened the notebook. "Name?"

"Name?"

"Your full name?"

"You are asking your husband, his full name?"

"Yes."


Hyunjoong shook his head in disbelief. Didn't she the one who set him into the marriage? How could see she ask him his name? "Kim Hyunjoong."

Haeri nodded and wrote it over the notebook. "Date of birth?"

Hyunjoong took the popcorn bowl. "June, 6th 1985." He chewed the popcorn slowly.

"Place?"

"Seoul."

"Oh."

"Hm? What was that?"

"I thought you were born outside Korea."

"Nope. Both of us were born at Seoul between families. We just travel a lot."

"I see."

"Next?"

"Blood type?"

"B."

"Height?"


Hyunjoong sighed deeply. If she continued to ask those silly questions, they would need centuries. "Wait here." He stood up and walked to his bedroom.

Haeri glimpsed at him for a while before she stood up and walked to the kitchen, serving herself a cup of hot cappuccino. When she took the cup and headed back to the couch, she looked at Hyunjoong who walked out from his room with his Ipad.

"Just read this." He handed the Ipad to Haeri. "Study it fast and please.. Give me good questions." Hyunjoong changed the channel to HBO, finding X-Men on air.

Haeri narrowed her eyes. What was this? Kim Hyunjoong Biography? At Wikipedia? Did he really that famous?


 
 

Kim Hyunjoong

Background information
Birth name: 김현중 (金賢重)
Born: 6 June 1985 (age 29)
Seoul, South Korea
Blood type: B
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Hobbies: Playing guitar, piano and women.






"Women?" Haeri widened her eyes. "This is weird. They put playing women as your hobby!" Haeri pinpointed to the Ipad.

Hyunjoong drank his water. "Yeah. I put that myself."

"Mwo?"

"I am a high quality bachelor and I am such a good player. That is the best title I ever have. What is wrong with putting that in public media?"
He casually explained.

"Tsk! You are weird." Haeri mumbled. Gosh, she chose the wrong man! Like seriously.. Why in the hell she should choose him as the target. Now, she was stuck with this narcissistic .


 
 


Kim Hyun-Joong (Hangul: 김현중; hanja: 金賢重; born: June 6, 1985), the CEO of AMBlitz, the heir of AM Corporation, is the hottest bachelor alive.
 





Haeri snorted out loud. "Hyunjoong.. You are too much! You put this too? The hottest bachelor alive? Who are you trying to fool? Do you really think that people will buy this? Like really?"

Hyunjoong raised one of his brows and grinned. "Yes?"

"Oh my God! You are unbelievable!"
Haeri put her eyes back to the Ipad and scrolled down, skipping lots of written news. Until.. Family Part.


 



Kim Hyunjoong is the second child of Kim Taesung and Ham Eunjung. Unlike her sister, Kim Minseo, Hyunjoong was not famous amongst his friends until he touched Senior High.

Back to little Hyunjoong at pre-school up to his Junior High, he was known as the nerd. Look at his thick glasses and his fully buttoned shirt. This nerd was really good at math and often won gold medal on Mathematic Olympic Competition.
 




Haeri squinted her eyes. Gold Medal? Mathematic Olympic Competition? She looked up to Hyunjoong and found him watched the X-Men closely. So, he was indeed a smart boy? "So.. You are good at Math?"

Hyunjoong turned his face. "Sort of."

"I have no interest to Math."

"Math problems can only be solved by creative people. There aren’t lots of formulas to be used. But, there are lots of ways to be found. Working on math problems seriously make me feels alive."
He stated with such enthusiasm.

Haeri couldn't help but to feel attracted to his brightened face and happy voices. Hm.. Maybe he was not that bad anyway. He still had good things inside. But, still.. Haeri locked her sight back to the Ipad.


 
 


Greatest fears: Earthquake and bugs
 





Haeri rolled her eyes. Bugs? Bugs?? He was such a complete man. Tough and sissy at the same time. "Bugs, Hyunjoong?"

"Yeah.. They are just eeiiuhh."
He stated in disgust. "Dragonfly, bee.. Any kind of bug."

"I am not afraid of bugs."
Haeri stated with proud.

Hyunjoong moved closer to Haeri, making her moved backward a little. "But, you are afraid of ghost?"

"Ghost?"
Haeri shuddered.

Hyunjoong laughed to see Haeri's reaction. "Well, I am not afraid to ghost. Bring them to me and I will fight them!" He put his fists in front of his chest.

Haeri snorted. "Still.. Bugs?"

Hyunjoong chuckled. "That doesn't lessen my coolness, Haeri. Just accept it."

"Sick bastard!"


Hyunjoong laughed out loud.

Haeri locked her eyes back to the Ipad.


 
 


Kim Hyunjoong earned black belt in Taekwondo. And, he is also able to drive any kind of vehicles.
 




 


“What kinds of vehicle exactly?”
 
“Cars. Motorcycles. Yacht.”
 
“Yacht!” Haeri exclaimed in surprise. “I never- Please.. Please.. Please.. Take me with you when you are ‘driving’ your yacht!” She pleaded, meeting her palms and putting it in front of her chest.
 
“That’s not for free, Haeri. I only took my girlfriends to my yacht.”
 
“Don’t tell me-“
 
“Yeah.. ing at-“
 
Haeri kicked his leg hard, earning a huge grin from him. He used to it. He even could predict Haeri’s reaction every times he brought out the topic.
 
 

 



 

Shinhye stepped down from the bus slowly and headed to her home, not far from the bus stop. Kim Tan blocked her way right away, stopping his car in front of her, and hurriedly stepped out.
 
“What are you doing?” Shinhye shouted in shock. Damn him! She nearly got a heart attack. Like seriously. She heard nothing since she put her Ipod’s sound to the max. And, his car suddenly appeared up front.
 
“You ignored me.” Kim Tan pouted cutely (according to him).
 
“Huh?” Shinhye took off her earphones. “What?”
 
Kim Tan’s eyes widened. “You put that all along?”
 
“Yes.”
 
Kim Tan sighed in relief. “I thought you were ignoring me. So, you simply didn’t hear that I called you.”
 
Shinhye tilted her head and resumed her walk. “I did ignore you.”
 
“Mwo?”
 
Shinhye turned her body and faced him. “I ignored you. Please leave me alone.”
 
“But, why?”
 
“Because.. You are a jerk and I have no interest to jerk like you.”
 
“Ouch! That’s harsh.”
 
“Well, I am glad that you fully understand.”
 
“But-“
 
Shinhye swiftly turned her body and ran toward her house.
 
“Shinhye!”
 
In seconds, she opened her house door, walked in and slammed the door shut, leaving Kim Tan dumbfounded. He was blank and stunned for the next two minutes before he finally composed himself. Gosh, that woman! She challenged him and he was challenged.
 
 
 

 

 

“Here we are.”
 
“Thank you, Minhyuk.”
Bona propped herself.
 
Minhyuk looked at Bona’s house. Hmm.. Quiet big for an assistant. Did he come for wealthy family too? No wonder she just matched Kim Hyunjoong and Kim Tan.

Bona eyed to Minhyuk and let out a naughty smirk. She unbuckled her seat belt slowly and moved closer to Minhyuk who paid no attention to her. And, when he did, she was close enough to him.

"Bona, what-"

Bona hurriedly cupped his face and crashed her lips over his, trying to claim his lips in fast manner. Minhyuk was shock for full two seconds before he got his sanity back, grabbing her shoulder and pushing her backward with full power. Bona's back hit the door with loud noise. "OW!" She shouted.

Hearing Bona's shout, Minhyuk hurriedly moved forward, "Kwenchana?"
 
"Why did you push me?"
She protested as rubbing her back.

Noticing that she was just fine, Minhyuk back to his position. "You can't just kiss people, Bona. Kissing on the lips is special. Don't you think so?" He looked at Bona.

Special? Kissing was just.. Kissing. Just like ing.. Well, it was just ing or having or making love, you name it. Nothing special from that. She thought.

Knowing that Bona had different point of view, Minhyuk just unlocked the door without further words.

"Don't tell me, that was your first kiss, Kang Minhyuk." Bona grinned widely.

"No. I kissed my girls before."

"Oh."
She suddenly felt annoyed. Damn! He was not as 'pure' as she thought. "Hm.. Did you - hm.. Did they kiss better than me?"

"I don't have to answer that. Please step out."
Minhyuk firmly said.

"Do you play 'hard to get' with me?" Bona suddenly asked.

Minhyuk stared at Bona's eyes. "No and never."

"Why?"

"Because I only set my eyes to innocence girls."

"I am not innocence?"

"Definitely far from that."

"Just because I don't have anymore? I have never fallen in love. So, my heart is innocence and pure and definitely ."
She smirked playfully.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes. "This conversation will never reach its end."

"Because I don't want to end this."
Bona stated with low voice.

"Well, I can't accompany you. So please.. Just step down. I have to deal with something more important."

"Haeri's thing?"


Minhyuk decided for not giving any reactions. Understanding that she was near to push him over the edge, Bona finally opened the door. Hearing the sound, Minhyuk thanked God million times.

"Good night."

Minhyuk nodded shortly.

When Bona slammed the door shut, Minhyuk hurriedly went away, leaving dust to Bona. "Tsk! You will be mine in a week, Kang Minhyuk. Lee Bona always gets what she desires."



 




"Best friends?"

"Kim Tan and Choi Seunghyun. They are my partner in crime."

"The bastards."

"Cool, huh?"

"Whatever. First girlfriend?"

"Hmm.. Wait. Let me remember it first. Hm.."

"Next. First Kiss?”

“Ah! I remember it very well. My Senior High Math Teacher, Mrs Oh.”

“Really? WOW! A teacher?”

“Yeah.. But, that was not my biggest achievement though. Next?”

“First ?”

“That was my jackpot! Until now.."
Hyunjoong grinned widely. "My Senior High Math Teacher, Mrs Oh.”

“MWO? YOU CAN’T BE REAL?! OH MY GOD, HYUNJOONG!!”

“What? She was hot. She was every male student’s wet dream. She was patience enough to teach me. She was such a great kisser. Her s.. C Cup, I believe. And, she gave me the greatest -”

"NO DETAIL! NO DETAIL, PLEASE!!"
Haeri closed her ears.

Hyunjoong laughed out loud. "Anyway.. The three of us tasted her. And, yeah.. We came to the same conclusion. She was still the best."

"The three?"


Hyunjoong nodded. "Kim Tan and Seunghyun."

Haeri rubbed the bridge of her nose. "This information was too much!" She put her notebook and drank her water. "Enough. I don't want to continue." She stood up.

"That's it?"

"Yeah. I know you enough and I have my conclusion already."

"Really? What is that?"


Haeri pointed to Hyunjoong. "You are definitely born bastard."

Hyunjoong smiled wholeheartedly. "Thank you."

"That's-"
Haeri felt dizzy in sudden. "I wasn't praising you. Gosh!"

"Oh."
Hyunjoong's smile vanished. "You didn't?"

Haeri eyed to the whole mess over the coffee table: empty bowls and plates and cups. "You take care of this. I am going to sleep." She turned her body and headed to the guest room at the second floor.

"You should be proud!" Hyunjoong shouted.

"Wae?" She replied as she stepped up through the stairs.

"For marrying me. I was the hottest bachelor, remember?"

"In your dream!"


Hyunjoong chuckled. He seriously thought that he would have a wonderful and funny marriage live for the next six months.



 
 

"Married? She is married now?!"

"Yes, Hyung."

"How could- I just leaved her for a month! Kang Minhyuk, explain to me!"

"I can't, Hyung. I promised Haeri for not telling anyone about this. She was-"

"I am going to get my answers directly from her!"


Minhyuk grabbed Jihwan's arm. "Hyung! This is- Not now. It is late already!"

"No!"

"Hyung.."


Jihwan shoved Minhyuk's hand. "I am going to call her."

"She is a married lady, Hyung. I believe she is sleeping now."
Minhyuk gulped hard. "With her husband."

Jihwan stunned. Her husband? Sleeping with her husband? No! He protected her with the power that he had. He loved her, respected her and took a good care of her. How could.. How could he lose her in a month? How?!

"Hyung.. Haeri-"

Jihwan turned his body and walked fast toward his room, slamming the door hard. He lost. He was losing her.

Minhyuk sighed heavily. "The nightmare is begun."



 

 

NO Silent Readers please.. I need comment. I need input. I need to know, how do you feel about the story? Boring? Should I cut this off? Or, you have other suggestion?

 


TEASER

"Jihwan Oppa.. Forgive me."

"How could you, Haeri? I love you! I was going.. I was going to propose. I want you as my wife."

"Oppa.."

"Leave him, Haeri. Divorce him. Marry me. We'll start anew."

"Yah!! Don't talk like that to my wife in front of me! I am here you see?"