(11) 2nd Day (2/2)

It takes TWO TO TANGO
 
 
Haeri gulped her orange juice that she bought at the corner shop nearby. She walked to Blue Wedding building in slow motion as she wiped up her sweats.

Gosh, this was too much. She planned a marriage and a divorce in the following day. But now, she stuck in a six months marriage with wonderful in-laws. Worse.. The in-laws prepared a wedding party for the fake marriage. Wasn't that too much? Now the whole world would know that she was married to THE Kim Hyunjoong. ! What would they thinking? The Kang.. Minhyuk and Jihwan's parent. What would they thinking of her? Haeri made promise that Kang Appa would be the one who walked her down the aisle. And now, she was suddenly already married. She would break his heart. That was for sure.

Haeri sighed heavily. Invincible hands squeezed her heart over and over again. She felt hurt, knowing that she would break good hearts of the people that she loved dearly.

When she was close enough to Blue Wedding's doors, she saw Hyunjoong stepped out from his red ferrari and rushed to her. Unconsciously, she breathed in relief. He would do something about this, right? "We are so-"

Before Haeri finished her statement, Hyunjoong took her orange juice and emptied it swiftly. "God, this is good." He threw the emptied glass to the trash bin before he looked back at Haeri. "Hm?"

"That was mine!"
Haeri protested.

"I am thirsty." Hyunjoong opened the doors and walked in.

Haeri snorted and followed Hyunjoong.

"Hyunjooonggg! You are here. This is great!" Minseo stated as she clapped her hands. "You cannot live with him, huh, Haeri. You even called him to come." Minseo winked meaningfully, earning a slight blush from Haeri.

It was not that she couldn't live without him. It was because she expected him to help her out from that unfortunate situation.

Eunjung's heart squealed in happiness. Ow, this was too sweet! She was the perfect woman from him. Kim Haeri would just match Kim Hyunjoong. Oww.. Finally. She could rest in peace!

"What was this all about?" Hyunjoong asked after he was close enough to the group.

"Duhh, we are preparing your wedding party. Next friday." Minseo explained shortly.

Oh, no! Haeri grabbed Hyunjoong's arm and squeezed it tight. He looked down to her and found her desperate stare. He swore that he could hear her silent prays and protests. No. No party, please. No. Why should they celebrate a fake marriage? Well, according to the law, they were husband and wife.. But still..

Hyunjoong smiled weakly, trying to give her assurance that everything would be just fine and under control. "Eomma.." He turned his face slowly. "I don't think a party-"

"Until when you are going to hide this beautiful wife of yours from the world, Hyunjoong?" Minseo cut Hyunjoong's statement. "They have to know that you are a married man now. So, the society could also help in watching your behavior!"

"My behavior?"
Hyunjoong smirked, understanding fully what was his noona talking about. "What kind of behaviors that you addressed, Noona?"

Minseo stood up, snapped her fingers and appointed to Hyunjoong's nose. "You cheated on your wife. I knew that both of you fought this morning. We found her sleeping in the guess room with swollen eyes and traces of tears all over her face. Look at her. She still has that swollen face and eyes. You are too much, Hyunjoong!"

Hyunjoong looked at pale Haeri. She had swollen face and eyes alright. So, she cried hard due to that Jihwan guy. Hmm.. He had to do something about that. Bona to handle Minhyuk. Tan to handle Shinhye. Maybe, he had to ask Ahjung to handle that culprit.

"Beside, Harabeoji will attend the party. He wishes to meet Haeri in flesh and gives his blessing directly to the newly wedded couple." Eunjung stated.

Hyunjoong turned his face fast and his eyes widened. Harabeoji would be there? He would travel from Canada? Oh, ! That was bad! Or good? Or bad? Or good? Or definitely bad? Damn it! That was not going to be easy.
 
Haeri squinted her eyes. Harabeoji? She seriously thought that Hyunjoong already lost his Harabeoji. Well.. He talked about his Harabeoji last will. But, he was still alive? Like seriously?
 
"AM Hotel's ballroom. Fine with you?" Eunjung asked directly to Hyunjoong. Their eyes met.

Haeri squeezed Hyunjoong's hand even more, trying to inject some sanity into his brain. But, that was no use. Harabeoji was coming. He was the one. He was the key for Hyunjoong to stay at his position.

"AM Hotel's ballroom is fine."

"Mwo?!"
Haeri shouted in snap. She released Hyunjoong's arm.

Hyunjoong slowly turned his face to Haeri. "AM Hotel's ballroom is the biggest place possible for us to hold the wedding party. It will be just great." He smiled softly.

"But-"

Hyunjoong reached for Haeri's hands and held it tight. "Let Eomma and Noona take care of the rest."

"Hyunjoong.."
She tried to show her disagree.

But, Hyunjoong made himself blind and deaf. He moved his sight to his family. "You just need her for the dress, I believe."

"Yes. You are right. As the matter of fact, as I said before, seeing her figure. I already had something in my mind."
Hyuna stood up and walked into one of the doors there.

"Haeri, what is your favorite color?"

Haeri gave no answer and just looked blankly to Hyunjoong.

"Blue or gold." It was Hyunjoong who answered. He understood that the situation brought difficulties to her. However.. They had to resume it. They had to move forward.

"Blue wedding. Nice." Minseo giggled.

"White and blue." Eunjung added.

Minseo nodded and kept on opening the thick book, looking for decoration's inspirations.

Haeri grabbed Hyunjoong's hand and dragged him backward. When they were far enough from Minseo and Eunjung, she hissed, "What the hell was that? Why did you agree? What were you thinking? I against the wedding party!"
 
"Chill, Haeri! Harabeoji is coming from Quebec City and I cannot say no. He is the real owner of AM Blitz and I need to ensure him that we are real. The party is necessary."

"I thought that your Harabeoji was dead."

"Well.. I do hope so."


Haeri widened her eyes in surprise. "Tsk! You are too much, Kim Hyunjoong! How could you say that? You wished your own Harabeoji's death."

Hyunjoong chuckled. "I didn't mean it that way. You see.. Before he moved to Quebec three years ago, he stated his wills as if he was going to be dead in a month. But apparently, he is still here. Pretty much alive. And, put s all over me. He doomed me with marriage a year ago if I wanted to stay at my very position. Next week is my due." He stared deeply into her eyes. "We have to do this, Haeri. Or everything will be useless."
 
Haeri could see that he was saying the true. But still.. Wedding party? She was expecting a divorce! Not a glamorous wedding party! Gosh, she was killing Kang Eomma and Kang Appa, literally.

"Haeri.. Do you hear me?" Hyunjoong snapped his fingers in front of Haeri's face.

Haeri gasped in surprise. She brought her focus back to Hyunjoong and saw how serious he was. "There is something you have to do first." She finally said, feeling that there were no other options.

Hyunjoong smirked. "How many?"

How many? This mas was unbelievable! Haeri snorted before she pinched Hyunjoong's waist wholeheartedly, feeling pissed off. He definitely should be thought a lesson!

"Ow, !" Hyunjoong cursed and rubbed his waist. "Goddamn, Haeri! Gezz!" He glared to her. "You should watch your hand and foot!"

"You should watch your mouth, Young Master! It wasn't all about the money. I was not that pathetic." Haeri lifted her chin and folded her hands all over her chest. "I said 'something you have to do first'. I mentioned no money or anything related to that."

Hyunjoong narrowed his eyes. Something he had to do? "What is?"

Haeri sighed deeply. "The Kang took a very good care of me after I lost my parents. I assumed Kang Appa as my own Appa. I even promised him that he would be the one who walked me along the aisle."

"Do you want me to meet them?"
Hyunjoong made a conclusion. "And, ask your hand in marriage?"

"That's scary."

"What is?"

"The way you said it. It seemed like it was real when it wasn't."

"I am such a good actor, huh?"

"Not bad."

"Maybe I should consider being a movie star."

"Huh? star?"

"I am going to buy you cotton buds."

"Thank you. That's very thoughtful of you."

"Are you sure that you are not an alien, Haeri? You are weird."

"Back to topic, Hyunjoong."

"Oh, right."

"You had to understand that I planned a fake marriage for the money. A marriage and a divorce on the following day. I was not expecting a six months contract. Worse.. Living together under the same roof. Worst.. A fake wedding party."
Haeri glimpsed to Eunjung and Minseo who still busied themselves over the photo albums. "Imagine how hurt they may feel. I don't want-"

"Consider it's done."

"Huh?"


Hyunjoong smirked. "Busan, right?"

Haeri nodded absentmindedly, still feeling confused with Hyunjoong's statement. "What are you saying?"

"We are going to Busan. I am going to ask your hand in marriage."
He winked his right eye playfully.

"Are you being serious?"

"I am. Can't you see it?"

"Nope. You are a person who is definitely far from serious. If you are, how could you waste your life with partying all night long? Making your own family worried. As the result, even your own Harabeoji doomed you with that marriage thing. I believed that he wanted you to be a more serious and responsible person."


Hyunjoong smirked widely. "Maybe.. Just maybe.. This is a way for me to finally meeting you."

Haeri narrowed her eyes.

"If I was a good man or married to someone else, it was possible for you to choose me at the first place."

Haeri scoffed. "Are you being cheesy? You know that I won't buy it, right?"

Hyunjoong faked pain expression. "You are hurting my feeling, Haeri."

Haeri rolled her eyes in response. "Whatever!"

"Oh, that gorgeous!!" An excited exclaimed grabbed Hyunjoong and Haeri's attention.

They turned their faces at the same time and saw a white wedding dress with blue ribbon accessories being held by Hyuna. Minseo and Eunjung stood near the dress and watched it closely.

"Hyuna! This is perfect!" Eunjung wiped her tears slowly. "Finally.. You are getting married, Hyunjoong." She looked at Hyunjoong with such happy expression. "I can't believe that I am still alive to witness this."

A dagger was directed to Hyunjoong's heart hearing his Eomma's statement. Oh my! Did he worry her that much before? He never thought.. He thought that she was ok with his lifestyle before.

"You will become the most beautiful bride ever, Haeri." Minseo smiled widely. "You are such a lucky bastard, Hyunjoong." She giggled as she locked her eyes to stunned Hyunjoong.

Haeri unconsciously lifted her hand and placed it over Hyunjoong's arm, seeking for support. Her whole body numbed. The wedding dress.. She dreamed about that wedding dress before. She just knew that she would marry the love of her life with that kind of wedding dress. God, what was this?


"I prepared this wedding dress long time ago. I made this with my own hands. Only for Hyunjoong. And, it seems that Haeri would perfectly fit this. How miracle.. It even seems that we don't need adjustment." Hyuna said as she caressed the dress slowly.


Both Hyunjoong and Haeri swallowed hard silently and turned their faces to look at each other. They said nothing but their stares said it all..








They were damned.




 


Heellloooowwwww all. Wish you health and happiness. Sorry for not updating as soon as before. My work is literally killing me. Please do comment. Can I see at atleast 30 comments?

TEASER

"Heyi? What- What are you doing here?"

"I- Please forgive your previous mistake, Hyunjoong. I will forget that you slept with my best friend. I cannot live without you. I am sorry for my rejection before. But, I change my mind. I want you. I want it. I want to marry you."

"Mwo?"

"Yes, handsome. I am ready to be your wife."

"Ohh.. Too bad. That's too late."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Me? Kim Haeri. Kim Hyunjoong's wife."