(2) Eh? What?

It takes TWO TO TANGO
 
 
Haeri placed a soft kiss to Minhyuk's cheek before she stepped out from his car. "Pick me up at six?"

Minhyuk nodded. "Be careful, Haeri. Don't get into trouble again. I beg you." He met his palms over him chest as he closed his eyes tightly.

Haeri laughed. "For your information, I never set myself into problems."

Minhyuk rolled his eyes. Never? Did he really have to mention it one by one? Haeri was pretty close with problems. Problems that she created with conscious. They were best friends, Haeri and Problems. "You will definitely make me die young. Tell me again why should I care?"

Haeri leaned in. "Because.. I am the cutest dongsaeng you have, Oppa." She winked.

Minhyuk shivered in disgust. "Don't Oppa me. That's disgusting." He glimpsed at his wristwatch. Almost ten. "I am totally late. Bye!"

Haeri stepped backward and waved her hand. After Minhyuk drove his car away, Haeri her heel and walked to a black building behind her. A building with black pain and golden word ‘Sparks’ above: Haeri’s boutique.
 
Haeri built the boutique three years ago when she lost her Eomma. She sold her family house, the only asset that she had, at Busan and invested all the money at the boutique. Feeling a bit unsatisfied with it, she borrowed a huge amount of money from the Bank to make it bigger and prettier. She believed that her boutique would bring her wealth. In a very short time. As so she thought.
 
Haeri always had huge interest in fashion. She even took design major at University. She made uncountable outfit designs. She believed that she was born designer. With that, with the confident, she went on with her plan.
 
Luckily she was the only child. If not, her siblings probably already sued her because practically she lost all the money in three years, in addition with a seriously huge debt. There was nothing wrong with the design. There were also nothing wrong with the quality. The only thing that was wrong was just because she had no idea how to sell her design.
 
Jung Haeri was born designer. But, she was not a great business woman. Even so her best friends, Kang Minhyuk and Kang Jihwan. Both of them were born workers. They had no idea that building a business was not that easy. Definitely not as easy as Haeri thought before.
 
Slowly but surely, Haeri’s debt folded. The boutique produced larger expenses than incomes. At year two, she faced difficulties in paying her employees. As the result, she had to let off some of her workers and just keeps three out of ten. At two and half year, she sold her apartment and started to stay at the Kang’s apartment since she had nowhere to go anymore. And now, at year three, the Bank had no patience left and threatened to force close her boutique if she failed to pay the debt in a week.
 
However, unlike days before, today, Haeri walked into her boutique with wide satisfaction grin. She was thousand percent positive that she would get the money in no time. Definitely.
 
 
 
“Haeri, Mr Song, the banker-“
 
In swift motion, Haeri lifted her hand to Shinhye, the cashier and her assistant, making her stop the talking. “Say no more, Shinhye.”
 
 
Shinhye sighed heavily. “They were rude, Haeri.”
 
Haeri nodded in understanding, she surely understood. She had been dealing with them for practically a year now. Haeri giggled and flicked her tongue. “Don’t worry, Shinhye. We don’t have to deal with them anymore.”
 
 
“REALLY?” It was Jiyong who asked in surprise. “How come?”
 
 
Haeri walked gracefully to her office. “Let’s say that I have my other source of money.” She grinned and closed the door behind her.
 
Jiyong and Shinhye exchanged glances. “Other source of money?” They asked in unison.
 
“Did she seriously sell her body?” Jiyong bit his pointy finger. Just yesterday, Haeri did mention that she would let go her ity to a man who would pay hundred million won.
 
“Don’t talk nonsense!” Shinhye snapped. “Can’t you see and fell and smell that she is still a ?”
 
“Oh, right.” Jiyong nodded in agreement.
 
“I HEARD THAT YOU GUYS! DON’T SAY THAT OUT LOUD WILL YOU?” Haeri shouted from her office.
 
Shinhye and Jiyong separated in fast motion, walking to different direction. Both of them had the same thought: Haeri did have Superman’s super ears.
 
 

 

Hyunjoong narrowed his eyes and tapped his fingers to his magnificent desk while he read printed papers over his hand: Jung Haeri’s personal data. Just four hours ago, he asked his PI to have a background check on Haeri and now he already knew all about her. Even her ’s cup and her shoes’ size. He snorted in satisfaction. This would do. He chuckled lightly when he saw Haeri’s baby picture. Oh, he would have a wonderful marriage life.
 
Knock. Knock. A light knock was heard before the double doors were opened. “Yes, Mr Kim?”
 
“Bona, cancel my next meetings.”
 
 
“But, sir-“ His assistant held her tongue when she caught that Hyunjoong didn’t want to answer any of her questions.
 
Hyunjoong stood up. “I am going to see my wife.”
 
Bona’s jaw dropped. “Huh?”
 
Hyunjoong cocked his head a little and grinned widely. “My wife, Bona.”
 
“But-“
 
“Please call Kim Tan. I am going to fetch him up in ten.” And, just like that her boss walked away, leaving Bona dumbfounded for the next five seconds. “A wife?” She blinked her eyes few times. “No way!” She chuckled low. “A wife?” She headed to her desk outside the room while shaking her head in disbelief.
 
She still couldn’t believe that her playboy boss ended up in marriage. That couldn’t be real. No way.


 


 

 

Haeri sighed heavily when she found that her money inside her saving was still a big ZONK! Jerk. Where was her money? He was supposed to transfer it to her already.  But no.. He hadn’t transferred it. Damn it!
 
“I am screw.” Haeri shook her head slowly and mumbled pitifully. Then, her eyes catch the wedding band over her finger. In swift motion she took it off and put it harshly over her glass table. “Now what should I do?” She pressed her back to her seat.
 
“BOSS!”
 
Jiyong’s shout made Haeri jumped on her seat. “KWON JIYONG~” She gritted her teeth, warning him.
 
“Sorry, boss.” Jiyong smirked. “Boss.. You won’t believe this.” He walked fast toward Haeri. “Those hot men are hereee~” He squealed happily.
 
Haeri narrowed her eyes. “What men?”
 
“Us.”
 
Haeri looked up and found Hyunjoong leaned comfortably over the door. In snap, she stood up and her eyes widened as blood drained from her face. “What- What are you doing here?” Fear filled herself in fast motion. Why he was here? Something was not right. Something was definitely wrong.
 
Hyunjoong chuckled. “I am visiting my wife.”
 
“YAAAHHHH!!!” Haeri shouted.
 
This time, Jiyong jumped on his feet and stared with disbelief at Haeri dan Hyunjoong. “Boss?”
 
Haeri walked fast to Hyunjoong and pushed him hard toward the front door. “Get out you!”
 
“Wait.. Wait!” He stopped and stayed still, making Haeri faced difficulties in pushing him. He was somehow much taller, much bigger and much stronger than her. “What’s wrong with you? You are supposed to greet me nicely, Wifey.” He leaned in and blows her ear.
 
Haeri covered her ear fast. “Jerk!” She punched his stomach hard.
 
“OW!” Hyunjoong screamed in pain. The small lady had such a powerful punch alright. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”
 
Haeri grabbed his shirt and brought him down until they were at the same eye level. “Where is the divorce settlement and WHERE THE HELL IS MY MONEY?!” She hissed in full anger. Oh shoot! She lost it. Seeing the changing expression of Hyunjoong, Haeri noticed that she spilled it out unconsciously.
 
Hyunjoong cocked his head a little. “So, this is all about the money?”
 
Haeri gritted her teeth. DAMMIT!
 
“Boss? Is everything fine?”
 
 
 
Hyunjoong and Haeri looked up.
 
Hyunjoong shoved Haeri’s hand and propped the way he stood. “Ah, such a beautiful lady.”
 
“No! No, Dude! She is mine.” In sudden, Kim Tan showed up and grabbed Hyunjoong’s shoulder.
 
'
 
Both of them let out silly grins toward the lady while Haeri snorted then laughed out loud. Hyunjoong and Kim Tan looked at each other and stared at laughing Haeri. Hyunjoong and Kim Tan’s thought: Crazy woman.
 
 
“Boss?”
 
“I am fine, Jae.” Haeri wiped up tears that came out from her eyes for laughing so hard. “Boys, let me introduce you to my staff, Kim Jaejoong. Hundred percent man.” She laughed out loud again while Hyunjoong and Kim Tan dropped their jaws to the floor and pooped their eyes out, literally.
 
 

 

 

“Stop laughing will you?”
 
“You should see your expression.” Haeri giggled hard while holding her hurting tummy. “I have no idea that my hubby has interest to men.” She tried to ease down her laugh but again with no success.
 
Hyunjoong pouted as he leaned comfortably over the single couch inside Haeri’s office. He crossed his hands over the chest. “I am glad that I am finally able to serve you good show.”
 
“You have no idea. Jaejoong is obviously man. Even though he dressed up like that. Can’t you notice?”
 
Hyunjoong became pissed. “Enough with the laughing!” He tried to put serious expression. “Let’s talk about business.”
 
“What business?”
 
“Knowing that you are after my money, I am going to hand you a mutual agreement.”
 
“Mutual agreement?”
 
“I am going to give the money that you want plus bounty.”
 
Haeri scoffed. “Not for free, I believe.”
 
 “Of course.” Hyunjoong smirked. “Be my wife for six months.”