(32) 7th Morning

It takes TWO TO TANGO

 

 

Bona was about to take her bag from the bed when her phone rang loudly. Who was calling? She narrowed her eyes in confusion. Nevertheless, she took her phone and saw Minhyuk's name flashing on it.

 

Kang Minhyuk?

 

"Yeoboseyo?" She greeted after she pressed yes button.

 

"Morning, Bona-ssi! Are you coming to Haeri’s wedding?"

 

"Eh- Yes?"

 

"Me too. Hm- I am nearby- Hm- How about coming to the wedding together?"

 

Bona smirked widely. Of course. She didn't think about that before. "Ok."

 

"Ok?"

 

"Yeah. I'll be waiting."

 

"Oh- Yes. I'll be there in five."

 

 

 


 

 

Shinhye fixed her dress and blinked her eyes few times because she felt those lens were bothering her. Huff.. She preferred glasses than lens but for Haeri's special day, she chose something different.

 

Just for today. This dress, those shoes and that annoying lens.. Just for today. She encouraged herself.

 

"Hello gorgeous!"

 

She gasped in shock and due to her prediction; she saw Kim Tan leaned against his expensive and stunning sport car. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Picking up my beautiful girlfriend." He stood up properly and approached Shinhye in slow manner. His eyes studied her intently. Gosh, she was beautiful! He screamed mentally. "You are beyond-" He was lost in his words.

 

Following his instinct, he grabbed her nape and pulled her closer, meeting their lips, locking hers softly.

Shinhye's body stiffened in surprise but.. Blame the situation, she unconsciously kissed him back, surprising him but then increasing his excitement.

 

He deepened the kiss, savoring her wholly, literally taking her breath away.

 

She was never kissed that way before. She never knew that kissing could be this intense. She was being too naive or he was simply great? Besides, he was a man with lots of experience.

 

They broke the kiss when they felt they had enough. Kim Tan looked at her flushed face and swollen lips.. Her lipstick was ruined. He smirked. "I hope you bring your makeup tools, you need to retouch your face."

 

Shinhye rolled her eyes as she held her lips.

 

 


 

 

"These white and blue decorations are simple and elegant yet you can tell that those are expensive." Jiyong studied the Kim's Church closely. They just arrived, Jaejoong and Jiyong, and awesomeness greeted them.

 

Jaejoong nodded in agreement. "Ji, look at those ribbons." He leaned closer to Jiyong and whispered, "Do you notice those diamonds?"

 

Jiyong's eyes widened. "Really?"

 

Jaejoong took one of the ribbons and showed his partner in crime the diamonds.

 

"Holy ! Do you think we can bring it home?" Jiyong said expectantly.

 

Jaejoong put the ribbon back. "Can't you see those men? The surveillance cameras? I don't want to be arrested on Haeri's wedding." But then he smirked. "How about, we ask a huge sum of bonus after her honeymoon?"

 

Jiyong chuckled. "Right. Besides, she is rich now."

 

"She is beyond rich!"

 

"She is so lucky to have Kim Hyunjoong as her husband. Like seriously."

 

"And, I think.. She is in luck too." Jaejoong eyed to Shinhye who stepped out from Kim Tan's sport car elegantly. "If she ends up with him, she should reward us too. They started the relationship because we challenged her to kiss him."

 

Jiyong raised one of his brows. "She is blushing. As far as I remember.. Park Shinhye didn't do blushing."

 

"She gives him a chance. Shinhye opens up her heart to him."

 

"I am afraid-" Jiyong looked at Jaejoong. "Will he hurt her?"

 

Jaejoong smiled. "Let's just pray for her happiness."

 

Jiyong nodded once.

 

"Hi, guys!" Shinhye greeted the boys.

 

"Shin, you look beautiful." Jaejoong kissed her cheek.

 

"Thanks."

 

"That lens fit you." Jiyong kissed her too. "You should wear it to work."

 

"I don't think so, Ji. It bothers me a lot to be honest. But, I don't bring my glasses. So.. There is no other option for me." She shrugged.

 

Jaejoong and Jiyong chuckled seeing her pained expression.

 

Kim Tan smiled and encircled her waist. "You are perfect with or without that lens. I don't mind the glasses. As the matter of fact, I love seeing you with glasses. I find it hot." He said casually, making Shinhye red in embarrassment and the boys drop their jaws in shock.

 

"Morning, Mr Kim!" Bona bowed deeply toward Kim Tan. "Morning all." She also greeted the others.

 

"Bona.. You came with Mr Kang?" Tan faked his surprise intonation.

 

Minhyuk looked unease while Bona smiled and nodded once. "Minhyuk picked me up."

 

"Oh, I see." Kim Tan smirked knowingly.

 

"Yo, Tan!"

 

All of them looked around and saw Seunghyun walked side by side with a stunning petite woman.

 

NO to the WAY!!!

 

Jaejoong and Jiyong locked their eyes to the lady next to Seunghyun. They could not be wrong. She was.. Dara. Their Dara. So much alive. In flesh! Dara... Both of them gulped hard.

 

“Dara, you come.” Tan took a glimpsed to proud Seunghyun. “Don’t tell me that you finally find this Seunghyun guy worth it.”

 

“Hey!” Seunghyun snapped, warning his best friend.

 

Both Tan and Dara laughed in unison.

 

“He asked me and Hyunjoong is also my friend.. So,” Dara lifted both of her shoulders.

 

“Tsk.” Seunghyun felt annoyed. He took Dara’s hand and walked into the church in fast manner.

 

Kim Tan laughed out loud and followed suit. Bona and Minhyuk walked behind him, leaving stunned Jiyong and Jaejoong also curious Shinhye.

 

“What is it?” She asked.

 

“Dara..” The boys mumbled absentmindedly as they locked their sight to the church’s doors.

 

“Huh?” Shinhye followed their sight then something hit her. “You were saying THE DARA?”

 

Jiyong and Jaejoong nodded their heads but said nothing.

 

“But, I remembered that you said your Dara is a striper! That is Park Sandara, the CEO of-“

 

“We know who she is!” Jaejoong cut her. “You see- The club- The strippers-“

 

“We demanded them to-“ Jiyong coughed. “Use mask. Sandara’s mask.”

 

“MWO?” Shinhye gasped in shock.

 

Jiyong and Jaejong smirked. “WHAT CAN WE DO? SHE IS TOO CUTE!!” They squealed together.

 

Shinhye shook her head in frustration. “Both of you are helpless.”

 

But, Jiyong and Jaejoong ignored her. They looked at each other and smirked widely. “This is the best day ever!” They said in unison then nodded eagerly.

 

“Come on! We should take place next to her!” Jiyong half ran toward the church.

 

Jaejoong came next, still ignoring Shinhye.

 

“Tsk! I knew it from the start that both of them are total weirdo.” Shinhye rubbed her chin. “I think they are also mentally ill.”

 

 


 

 

The Pachelbel's Canon was heard, filling up the room as Hyunjoong started to feel nervous but also excited. Damn it! This is happening. He is getting married!... Again. By law he was already Haeri’s husband. But, he barely remembered the process. But now..

He released long breaths several times.

 

Where was his calmness go? He was at ease moments ago. But now.. The song.. The fact that the guests were standing and facing to back of the church, his heart moved crazily inside its cage.

 

Ow.. this is happening!

 

He tapped his cheek few times just to make sure that he was not going to black out.

 

Then she was there.

 

His eyes locked to Haeri’s figure that showed up. His Appa walked beside her, guiding her, leading her to him. He couldn’t see Haeri’s face since it was covered by wedding veil. But he was sure that his bride was the prettiest bride ever!

 

His bride…

 

He held his breath before releasing it again slowly as happy smile framed his face.

 

But.. What?

 

Haeri stopped at the middle of the aisle. Through the veil, Hyunjoong could tell that she was staring at him.

 

What was wrong?

 

Haeri looked at every direction, looking for someone. Who? Hyunjoong automatically followed her action. His eyes wandered around even though he had no idea who was he looking for.

 

His Appa seemed talking to Haeri: maybe reminding her to keep on walking. But, instead of resuming her walk. Haeri took her hands from His Appa’s arm. She gave Hyunjoong her final glance before she turned around and ran toward the door, leaving the whole people who saw the scene widened their eyes and dropped their jaws in shock.

 

Hyunjoong stoned at his very position for seconds before gasps and murmurs took him back from his surprised stage.

 

“Haeri!” Minseo ran to her. And, when she reached the door, Hyunjoong finally able to move his feet and determined to bring her back to the place they would be united.

 

 



 

 

Anticipating much, huh? I had the draft for weeks. But, I simply couldnt finish it. What will happen to the wedding? What was happening to her? I am still thinking how to continue this. But again, you know me. Of course I have something in my head *polite smirks*