(28) 6th Morning

It takes TWO TO TANGO

 

 

"Ah.. They look so cute together."

 

"Eomma-"

 

"I am sorry. I can't help it." Eunjung grinned widely.

 

"Come on. I think we better wait for them at the kitchen. Minhwa Ahjumma makes pancakes and I am hungry." Minseo tried to drag her Eomma from Hyunjoong's room.

 

Both Eunjung and Minseo purposely came to Hyunjoong's apartment early in the morning because they felt extremely worried about Haeri. They got no news about her last night. So- without asking first, they headed there just to find the husband and wife sleeping together, spooning each other.

 

Relief attacked them in snap, washing away the unnecessary fear. In addition, it gave overload giddy feeling for the mother. Oh, Eunjung wanted Haeri for her son. She was the best of all. She knew it. She could feel it. She even prayed for it, that they would always together.

 

"I like to wait for them here." Eunjung stubbornly said and sat the edge of Hyunjoong's bed.

 

“You have already watched them sleeping for almost an hour now! That is scary, Eomma. Besides, Hyunjoong will piss off."

 

"But-"

 

The arguments brought the sleeping couple back to real life, taking them from deep slumber. Both of Hyunjoong and Haeri felt uncomfortable and together they slowly stirred and opened their eyes.

 

"Too late. I am going out now." Minseo hurriedly walked out from the room. For her, seeing Hyunjoong and Haeri together again was enough. In addition, she didn't want to face annoyed face of Hyunjoong in the morning.  It would bring bad luck.

 

Haeri caught Minseo's shadow before she vanished behind the wall. And when she looked down, she gasped in surprise, "Eomma?" Seeing Eunjung sat at the lower part of the bed.

 

Hyunjoong groaned loudly. "Eomma, what are you doing here?" He rubbed his face with his free hand while the other one kept Haeri in place, ignoring the fact that she tried to release herself from him.

 

Eunjung giggled. "Watching both of you sleep."

 

"This is forbidden!" He protested. "You know you cannot break into marriage couple room. What if we are having our morning or sleeping ?"

 

"Yaahh KIM HYUN JOONG!!" Haeri couldn't believe her ears. He said that to his Eomma?

 

Sound of laughter was heard from outside the room. In the next second, Minseo showed up. She walked in, laughing, and grabbed Eunjung's hand, forcing her to stand up. "I told you he would piss off."

 

"Noona-"

 

"We are sorry, ok? We were being too much. We felt worried over Haeri. Worse we had feared that she would seriously leave you." Minseo smiled toward blushing Haeri. "But, you are ok now?"

 

Haeri nodded slightly.

 

"Good. Now.. We are going to wait outside. Please do the morning now. I will keep this room untouched."

 

"Eonni!!"

 

"Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk."

 

“ARGGG!!!” Haeri covered her face with both palms. OH.MY.GOD. That was the most embarrassing moment in her life! Don’t tell her that she might experience it again later if she stayed with Hyunjoong.

 

Hyunjoong laughed as he put his forehead to Haeri’s head. “They are awesome, huh?”

 

“That was not awesome.” She put down her hands and released herself from him. “Now I understand how you can be this creepy.” Haeri said after she sat up over the bed.

 

“Burago? Creepy?” Hyunjoong lifted his body and used his elbows as supporters. He smirked widely. “Really?” He gave her puppy eyes.

 

“Ah, cut it off!” She took a pillow and threw it to his face.

 

Hyunjoong laughed wholeheartedly.

 

“Tsk!” Haeri stood up. In sudden, she remembered, “Anyway, my whole outfits are upstairs.” She stomped, annoyed.

 

“Oh, right.” Hyunjoong nodded then he smiled mischievously. “No worry. Just wear one of my shirts.”

 

She smacked her own forehead before Haeri shook her head lightly. “Stupid!”

 

“Hey, where are you going?” Hyunjoong sat up when he saw her opening the door.

 

“Going upstairs.”

 

“But-“

 

“I’ll be careful. They won’t notice.” And, she closed the door carefully.

 

Hyunjoong chuckled and again laid his body over the bed. What a morning! A nice one though.

 

 


 

 

Hyunjoong walked out from his room in the next half hour. He didn’t find them at the dining room, so he assumed they were all at the kitchen. He smiled slightly. He never thought that life would be this fun.

 

“Morning, Mr Kim.” Minhwa Ahjumma greeted him.

 

Hyunjoong smiled and looked at his Eomma and Noona who were eating pancakes over the Kitchen Island. But he found no Haeri. Where is she?

 

“Where is your wife?”

 

“Hm-“

 

“I am here.” A voice came from behind.

 

Hyunjoong looked back and found Haeri with yellow short dress walking in. “You look beautiful.” He whispered when she was passing him, enough to make her blushed deeply.

 

“Ah, Haeri.. I want you to come with us.” Eunjung said.

 

“For what?” It was Hyunjoong who asked after he took Haeri’s hand and together they approached the island.

 

“To finalize everything, duh!” Minseo stated, mockingly. “Tomorrow is the big day, remember?”

 

Both Hyunjoong and Haeri stunned.

 

“Now! Let’s grab some healthy breakfasts.” Minseo grabbed Haeri’s hand and dragged her to sit next to her. “Hyunjoong?”

 

“Hm..” Hyunjoong looked at his wristwatch. Almost seven thirty. “I am already late.” He looked at Haeri. “I have a very important meeting at eight. How about having lunch together?”

 

“Hm- ok.” Haeri answered shortly.

 

“I will ask Jungsu Ahjussi to pick you up.”

 

Haeri nodded.

 

Eunjung chuckled.”See! They are too cute!”

 

“Tsk.” Hyunjoong was about to walk away before Minseo took his hand. “What?”

 

“Don’t you forget about something?”

 

“Huh?”

 

Minseo eyed to Haeri who was drinking her orange juice.

 

“Oh.” Hyunjoong smirked before he walked toward Haeri.

 

Seeing him walked closer, Haeri’s body stiffened. “Don’t do-“ Before she finished talking, Hyunjoong leaned down and kissed her lips softly. Haeri was still in her shock mode when he finished.

 

“Laters, baby.” He ruffled her hairs. “See you all.” He winked his right eye toward his shocked wife and walked away while whistling.   

 

Minseo and Eunjung broke into laughter while Minhwa just smiled happily.

 

“Bastard!” Haeri muttered low.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Oh.. Nothing.” Haeri pretended a smile and resumed eating.