(13) 3rd Night (2/2)

It takes TWO TO TANGO
 
 
Haeri stepped out from the car in fast manner. She walked toward the main building and rushed to the elevator without waiting for Hyunjoong. She was beyond mad. She was furious! She was never.. No one as in NO ONE treated her that way before! He should pay for that!

Hyunjoong kept on grinning like lunatic as he followed Haeri from behind. No one as NO ONE had ever acted like Haeri before. At least not to him. She was mad, furious. And, the way she mad was just like a little girl. Funny and refreshing.

Hyunjoong half ran to catch Haeri up when she was waiting for the elevator. And, to his luck, the moment he reached her, the elevator's doors opened. Together, they stepped into it.

Both of them stayed silent. Haeri focused her sight to the elevator's buttons up front while crossing her hands across her chest. She made a mental promise: Take the phone, ! I will buy ten phones. I won't give a if you take one of them!

Hyunjoong glimpsed secretly to angry Haeri. Again, he grinned with satisfaction. He also made a mental promise: told you to stay away from those bastards. And, I will do anything to make it come true.


Ding. The elevator doors were opened and both of them walked out.

"Hyunjoong~"

Hyunjoong snapped his head up and saw a woman with red mini dress stood in front of them. A woman who had been his latest lover before he met Haeri, Yoo Heyi. "Heyi? What- What are you doing here?"

"I-" She moved closer to Hyunjoong and rested her hands on Hyunjoong's shoulders. Her left hand caressed his shoulder while the other played with his hairs at the back of his head.

Hyunjoong stunned. Gosh! She looked hot as ever. And she knew that Yoo Heyi in red would definitely turn him on. He could feel his manhood grew slowly but surely. Well.. Forgive his urges. It had been a while.

Heyi snuggled to Hyunjoong and whispered, "Please forgive my previous mistake, Hyunjoong. I will forget that you slept with my best friend. I cannot live without you." She brushed her lips to his ears, making him felt hot entirely. "I am sorry for my rejection before. But, I change my mind. I want you. I want it. I want to marry you."

"Mwo?"
Hyunjoong widened his eyes in disbelief.

"Yes, handsome." She nibbled his ear. "I am ready to be your wife."

Oh, jackpot! Haeri smiled widely. "Ohh.. Too bad. That's too late." She swiftly separated Hyunjoong from Heyi and dragged him behind. "Hon, are you ok?"

Hyunjoong looked down at Haeri blankly. Huh? What?

Haeri wiped up Hyunjoong's ear and shoulders, as if she cleaned him from dusts. "Don't worry, Honey. I won't be mad." She smiled sweetly. "You didn't mean it. She was the one who initiated. And, since you were gentleman enough, you couldn't just push her away." She wrapped her small hands all over Hyunjoong's body, gesturing that she owned him.

Their eyes locked as Haeri gazed up to him. Hyunjoong was still on his shock phase while Haeri smiled widely. He seriously could find a glint of evilness on her eyes. He knew that she was getting her revenge.

Heyi squinted her eyes. "Who the hell are you?" Annoyed was obvious on her tone.

"Me?" Haeri turned her face to Heyi. "Kim Haeri. Kim Hyunjoong's wife."

Heyi perfectly copied Hyunjoong's shocked expression that he had been wore since he found her stood in front of him minutes ago. She stared in disbelief to Hyunjoong and Haeri. "No." She mumbled.

Haeri smirked triumphantly. She said nothing but she knew that she already won the battle. In sudden, her eyes accidentally glanced to Hyunjoong's grown shaft. It was ballooning a little. And, do you think that you are smart, huh? Haeri moved her body and hugged him tightly, rubbing the bulge of Hyunjoong with her lower navel.

Hyunjoong shut his eyes up and growled slightly. God damn!

Haeri smirked wider. She even laughed out loud inside.

"Haeri, what are you doing?"

Haeri glimpsed up to him and he opened his eyes before looked down to her. She could see that his face darkened, his eyes darkened. It was full with something bad. LUST. She gasped. ! She took a wrong move!

Hyunjoong grabbed her nape and crushed his lips to hers, kissing her senselessly. Haeri shocked to the sudden attack. He tried deepen the kiss and she was about to push him backward before she remembered that his ex was watching them. She couldn't lose it. Faking her eagerness, she wrapped her hands all over his neck and kissed him back.

She never kissed before, Hyunjoong could feel it. Her kisses were awkward. The innocence was crystal clear, but it just raised his excitement. He moved his head over and over again, claiming her lips wholly. He kissed and nibbled and and owning her lips thoroughly.

Haeri followed Hyunjoong's lead. She knew nothing about kissing but she managed to catch up.


Haeri was lost in the kisses.


"Kim Hyunjoong!"

Heyi's shout broke the kisses. Haeri pulled away swiftly but Hyunjoong's hands over her waist kept her close to him. They looked at each others, panting, flushing and a little bit shock.

"You chose her? Why? She is nothing compared to me!"

Haeri smirked playfully and turned her face to Heyi. "He chose me. It was.." She gazed back to Hyunjoong. "How did you say it before? Oh ya.. Boring to such typical women."

"Eh? What?"
Hyunjoong released his hand from Haeri and glanced to furious Heyi.

"Fine!" Heyi snorted. "Your taste is definitely worsened!" She hurriedly stomped away.

"Wait! Heyi!" Hyunjoong wanted to catch her.
 
Heyi stopped her walk, turned her body and- PLAK! A hard slap was planted over Hyunjoong’s cheek. Haeri gasped in shock while Hyunjoong’s shaft softened in snap. Heyi looked at Haeri, “He will sleep with your best friend.”
 
“I’ll watch his back. Thanks for the warning.” Haeri smiled sweetly
 
Heyi gritted her teeth in anger then she glared to helpless Hyunjoong.

Ding.

She stepped into the elevator and away.

Haeri laughed out loud. Half dancing, she walked to the apartment, leaving Hyunjoong dumbfounded. "I won this round, Kim Hyunjoong. Oww.. Revenge is a !"

Hyunjoong blew his breath long and slowly. ! Now he lost Heyi for good. It wasn't that he was in love with her. But, she was the greatest trophy he ever had. Beautiful chaebol daughter and adventurous in . He ran his fingers amongst his hairs and followed Haeri into the apartment.

He found Haeri talked to Minhwa about dinner. After she finished, she headed to the stairs and he was after her. "You made me lose my best lay."

"Oh really?" She mocked him.

"I won't pay you for the kiss. You were the one who initiated it."

"Ah, that is fine. I enjoyed it anyway. You are such a great kisser, Hyunjoong. Thanks for the lesson."


Hyunjoong scoffed lightly. "Not bad for beginner too, Haeri."

"I know."


Hyunjoong stopped his walk and Haeri stopped hers too. Automatically they locked their eyes. They kept on silence for the next seconds and just stared at each other.


"Well.. Hmm.." It was Haeri who was able to bring her sanity back. "See you at dinner."

Hyunjoong rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah. See you."

And, they resumed their walk to different directions. Haeri went upstairs while Hyunjoong headed to his room at the first floor.


However.. They couldn't deny. The previous kiss was different. It was.. A breath-taking kiss.



For them.



Both of them.


 




"We are here." Shinhye gathered her things and unbuckled the seat belt. Then, she turned her face to Kim Tan. "Thank you for bringing me home." She smiled sweetly.

Kim Tan couldn't help to feel proud of himself. He wiped up his curiosity when Shinhye suddenly asked him to drive her home. After all the rejections, why she allowed him to get closer to her. But again, he was sure that she was finally down to her knees due to his wonderful charms. "Won't you invite me to come in?"

Shinhye squinted her eyes. Invite him to come in? In your dream, jerk! If.. If it wasn't for free rental fee, she would never let him get the impression that she had interest to him.

Since Haeri faced difficulties in paying the employees, Shinhye had to give up her apartment near the boutique. She had no extra money for paying the rental fee. That was why she went back to her parent's house and lived there. Again. Her parent had no problem with that. But, due to her ego, she seriously wanted to walk out and proved that she was an adult and managed to control her own life.

Shinhye knew that if Sparks seriously moved to AM Mall, her life would definitely change. She had faith on Haeri's collections. It would bring them fortune. In addition, Haeri married to Kim Hyunjoong. It was no way, Haeri wouldn't pay them good. Therefore, she had been looking for her new apartment since yesterday. And, she already found it. And, Jiyong was willing to pay it for her. So.. What was the point of simple kiss to this man before her?

"I don't think so. It's late already." Shinhye faked another smile.

"But-"

"Anyway.. Once again. Thank you."
Shinhye moved closer to Kim Tan swiftly and placed a PECK over his lips. "Good night." She turned her body and stepped out from the car. Without turning back, she rushed to the door and entered her house in less than five minutes.

Kim Tan was still on his very position when Shinhye pecked him on the lips. He stunned, paralyzed, immobilized. What was that? She pecked him? That couldn't be! No..

The memories when she pushed him away filled his memory in snap. What happened to her? What was wrong?

He turned his face and accidentally caught the shadow of Jiyong and Jaejoong over a motorcycle not far from his car through the mirror. Kim Tan narrowed his eyes. He seriously saw Jiyong handed some amounts of money over Jaejoong's hand.


Wait.. A bet? They were betting over him? And, the kiss? Kim Tan stared to Shinhye's house. The kiss was only for a bet?


After a quite long pause, Kim Tan smirked playfully. You played with the wrong guy, people. Wait for my payback. Especially you.. Park Shinhye.

Kim Tan stared his engine and drove away.


 


 
"I am broke. I am broke." Jiyong faked a hard cry.
 
Jaejoong laughed out loud in satisfaction. "As if you have no idea what kind of girl Shinhye is. She fakes her innocence. Unlike our inexperienced little boss. Shinhye might be , but she has lots of experiences. That's for sure."
 
"Why don't you tell me before? Now, I have to pay for her rent and in addition, you take advantages from me too. How could you challenge me for betting over Shinhye's guts?"
 
"Let's just say that I need the money to give Dara memorable night." Jaejoong grinned.
 
"What is that suppose to mean?"
 
"I will buy a to be used on our next session." Jaejoong chuckled.
 
Jiyong's eyes widened. "A ? What the-"
 
"You heard me right. God! I am hard just by remembering her."
 
"Tell me, Jae. Can I borrow it for my next session with her?"
 
Jaejoong shook his head whileheartedly. "Get you own toys, Ji."
 
"Ah, come on!" Jiyong started to nag.
 
"Not this time."
 
"Jae.. Please~"
 
"No, Ji."
 
"Pleasee~"

 


 
So.. Open for request. Any request for the couples? Which couples and what scene? But again, I am going to remind. No M scene yet. Hehehehe
 

TEASER

"He is your husband? But, I want you as my daughter in law, Haeri. I always thought that you will end up marrying Jihwan or Minhyuk. This can't be real. Tell me that this isn't real. Appa.. Please tell me."

"Eomma, don't say that. We have to respect and support Haeri's choices and decisions. Even though, the man that she chose is definitely below our qualifications."

"Appa, Eomma.. Hyunjoong might looked stupid, definitely far from handsome and pathetic.."

"Yah! Kim Haeri!"

"But, he is nice. I am sure he will be a great husband for me."