final - Haeri & Hyunjoong

It takes TWO TO TANGO

 

The last epiloque of this FF. Enjoy!

 

 



 

 

"What?" Tan and Seunghyun asked in unison.

 

"I seriously don't want to repeat it, guys." Hyunjoong finished his beer.

 

"Oh we just wanted to ensure that we heard it right." Tan glanced at Seunghyun. "Last day of your honeymoon, you finally realized that she had been giving you sleeping pills?"

 

Hyunjoong nodded once.

 

"Worse, because she told you so?"

 

He nodded again. "We had been busy at day time.. So I thought when I felt extremely exhausted and sleepy at night that was just common." Hyunjoong sighed heavily. "That woman is seriously my pain in the !"

 

Tan and Seunghyun exchanged glance for the last time before broke into loud laughter.

 

"God, Kim Hyunjoong! That was unbelievable!"

 

"Haeri had lots of trick!" Tan said in awe. "And, she is a challenge."

 

"She is!" Hyunjoong rubbed his forehead. "I can't believe that I am going to say this but- Give me advices. Please."

 

Again, Tan and Seunghyun looked at each other before broke into laughter.

 

 


 

 

 

"The sleeping pills idea was awesome! Thanks guys."

 

"Anytime, boss." Jaejoong grinned.

 

"IMHO.. Still, you shouldn't tell him the secret." Shinhye said. "Now, he'll be more careful."

 

"Nah- That's fine. The honeymoon was over anyway." Haeri giggled and drank her ice tea.

 

"Yeah.. But you are still his wife. Live under the same roof. Sleep over the same bed. Don't you ever think about his revenge? He is the Kim Hyunjoong. Plus Kim Tan and Choi Seunghyun." Shinhye reasoned.

 

"Oh, ." Haeri pouted. "You are right."

 

"Don't worry, boss." Jiyong snapped. "Here." He gave Haeri small spray bottle.

 

"What's this?"

 

"Something to stop him doing anything he has in mind."

 

Haeri sniffed the bottle. "Pepper?"

 

"Good for self defense."

 

"Not against Hyunjoong." Haeri put the bottle down.

 

"Better than nothing." Jaejoong said.

 

Haeri narrowed her eyes, thinking hard. "Yes." She took back the bottle. "You are right too."

 

"To be safe, how if you put that sleeping pill into his tea every night?" Jiyong snapped.

 

"Please-" Shinhye rolled her eyes. "As if he is that stupid."

 

 


 

 

 

"Haeri has this habit lately."

 

"What habit?"

 

"While she gave me that stupid chamomile tea, she had hot chocolate for herself." Suddenly Hyunjoong grinned widely. "I have this urgency to make her taste her own medicine. A little playback."

 

"Great!" Tan clapped his hands. "Just don't make Shinhye laughs at me for being your best friend. That will be a great slap at my face."

 

"Well thanks, Tan. For your support." Hyunjoong responded sarcastically.

 

Tan smirked.

 

"You know Hyunjoong.. Dara and I put huge bet for your first born gender."

 

"Burago?"

 

Seunghyun nodded. "Dara believes that your first born will be little cutie baby girl. While I believe it will be a very handsome baby boy. We argued so much that it led to a bet."

 

"You got to be kidding me!"

 

"I was saying the truth."

 

"How much?"

 

"Hundred million won."

 

"Awesome." Hyunjoong tapped Seunghyun's shoulder.

 

"Now. Back to the plan, Bro." Tan said.

 

Seunghyun rubbed his chin. “I think we need something classic.”

 

 


 

 

 

"You listen to me, pepper spray. You help me pushing him away. That bastard. He said that he was willing to wait but since honeymoon he played tricks on me." Haeri flicked her tongue. "Today, I give him no mercy. If he tries to touch me like yesterday, he'll taste you." She grinned evilly and put the weapon carefully inside her undies.

 

After she propped herself, Haeri walked out from the bathroom and found Hyunjoong busied himself with his IPad over the bed. Is he seriously busy or he just pretends it? Haeri was in full alert.

 

Hyunjoong raised his face. "What are you doing there?" He asked even though he knew that Haeri was being careful. "It's almost midnight."

 

"Why don't you sleep?" She asked as she approached the bed.

 

Hyunjoong appointed his IPad with his chin. "I have to finish reading these emails first."

 

"Oh." Haeri slipped under the comforter.

 

"Hey, Haeri-" Hyunjoong tapped Haeri's thigh.

 

Haeri flinched in response. "Don't you dare, Hyunjoong. You promise!"

 

"What? I just wanted to talk about your boutique. Dara needs new uniform for her staffs. Gezz! Chill, will you?"

 

Haeri pouted.

 

"So, will you take it?"

 

"I'll call Dara Unnie tommorow."

 

Hyunjoong nodded once.

 

BRAK!

 

Hyunjoong and Haeri stunned. Then they looked at each other’s.

 

"What was that?"

 

"I don't know." Hyunjoong put down his IPad.

 

BRAK!

 

Haeri moved closer to Hyunjoong fast and grabbed his arm. While he took his phone and dialed Jungsu's number.

 

"Hyunjoong~" She shook his arm lightly.

 

Hyunjoong put down his phone after few tries without success. "I can't reach Jungsu Ahjussi." He shoved her hand. "Wait here."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"I have to take a look."

 

"Call the police first."

 

Hyunjoong chuckled. "That's not necessary. We have the safest security setting here." He stood up.

 

"I am not convinced." Haeri said. "I don't know. But something is not right."

 

"Stay."

 

"I'll call the police." Haeri took her phone.

 

"Haeri~" He gave her the look. "Not now. If I am not coming back in minutes or you hear me scream. Then you are allowed to call them." He grinned and headed to the door. "Especially if you find me-"

 

"Hey, that's not funny." Haeri glared. Joking in this situation- She didn't feel like it. Seriously.

 

Hyunjoong opened the door slowly and-

 

BRAK!

 

"Mr Kim, stay in the room!" Jungsu's voice was heard.

 

"Hyunjoong~" Heari felt like fainting.

 

 



 

 

 

Things happened so fast. And he said he had the safest place? A thief was inside the place, for God's sake! Luckily Jungsu Ahjussi was able to knock him down before things became worse. What if- What if-

 

"Stop crying will you?"

 

"You said we had the safest place. Hic. How if that man- Hic." Somin wiped her tears with no avail. She wasn't able to move herself from the bed since she heard Jungsu Ahjussi's shout a moment ago. She was terrified.

 

Hyunjoong smiled and moved closer to crying Haeri. "We are ok. Things are fine now."

 

Haeri hugged Hyunjoong and cried on his chest. Hard. Her body was shaking due to her cries.

 

Hyunjoong wiped Haeri's tears and lifted up her face. "I won't let anything happen to you. I will take care of you." He said truthfully before moved his face closer to her.

 

"Hyunjoong- hic- what are you doing? Hic."

 

"May I kiss you?"

 

"Uhm."

 

"Please Haeri. I want to kiss you. I want to be with you. For real."

 

"But- Uhm- Hic"

 

Hyunjoong rubbed her back, trying to calm her tensed body. "I have been waiting long enough. How if that bad guy got me? How if-"

 

Haeri pinched Hyunjoong's arm.

 

"Ouch."

 

"Don't talk something bad."

 

"Sorry. I just want to pinpoint-"

 

Haeri sighed. Yeah- He was right. He waited long enough. Now that they truly married, he had the right to claim her and she had the obligation to surrender herself to him. "Alright." Finally she gave in.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Let’s- Uhm- I- Uhm- We-"

 

"Just let me kiss you. And, I will take the lead. For now."

 

"Ok."

 

 

 


 

 

 

"What is this?"

 

Haeri giggled shyly. "Pepper spray."

 

"You planned to attack me with this?" Hyunjoong asked in shock.

 

Haeri shrugged her shoulders and grinned.

 

Hyunjoong shook his head then threw the spray away. "And, I will attack you with this." He moved closer to Haeri again.

 


 


 

 

 

Hyunjoong grined widely seeing Haeri sleeping peacefully over his arm. God, she is awesome. Her innocence. Her everything. He admitted that he seriously needed her- only her- for the rest of his life! He kissed Haeri's forehead, full with love. I am whipped.

 

Hyunjoong tried to reach his phone and sent text to Seunghyun and Tan. "Mission accomplished." Then he threw the phone away.

 

Even though at first he thought Seunghyun's advice was totally idiotic, but the result was nice. Faking a robbery. Who would know that Haeri was buying it?