(18) 4th Late Night

It takes TWO TO TANGO
 
 
"No. Don't worry, Minnie. He did nothing. He won't dare."
 
"Glad to hear that. I seriously will interfere if he has the courage to throw you over the edge."
 
Haeri laughed softly. "I am sure you will." Then she stood up from the bed as the feeling of enjoying ice cream kicked her stomach. This time she needed ice cream to ease herself. She was feeling totally annoyed. She was aware that she was the one who started the whole things, but again.. who was he to tell her to stay away from her brother. At first, she thought that he didn't really mean it. But she was wrong.
 
"It's late. You should rest." Minhyuk said over the phone before he yawned a little.
 
"Those words are for you." Haeri smirked and stepped down over the stairs. "I am going to dig a bowl of ice cream first."
 
Minhyuk chuckled. He knew her habit. And because of her, he always kept chocolate chips ice cream, special for her. "Be careful, Haeri. It'll turn you into pig in no time."
 
"Yaahh! Watch your mouth, Kang Minhyuk!"
 
Minhyuk laughed out loud and shut the phone off. He didn't feel like listening to Haeri's scowl. She was too sensitive every times he teased jet about her increasing weight. Slowly and surely.
 
"!" She cursed over the phone before she fixed her night gown.
 
In a little rush, she headed to the kitchen and directed to the refrigerator. She opened the door and instantly looking for ice cream. But due to her bad luck, she only found vanilla and strawberry ice creams. Bleh! At this very moment, her tongue was only able to tolerate chocolate ice cream.
 
"Anything I can help, Mrs Kim?"
 
Haeri jumped a little to hear the question and she turned her face to find Minhwa Ahjumma. "You scared me." Haeri patted her chest.
 
"I am sorry."
 
Haeri waved her hand in front of Minhwa. "Nevermind. Now.. Where is the chocolate ice cream?" She sighed despairingly.
 
"Ah.. Please wait for ten minutes." Minhwa turned her body.
 
Haeri's face brightened. "Do you have it? Where?" She followed her.
 
"No, Mrs. I am going to buy it first. Please-"
 
"Buy it?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Where?"
 
Minhwa stopped the walk and faced Haeri. "At the lobby. There-"
 
"Ah, right!" Haeri clapped her hands. "Mini mart. It is still available?"
 
Minhwa nodded. "All the time."
 
Haeri grinned. "I am going to choose my own ice cream then." Before Minhwa gave other reaction, Haeri already ran toward the stairs, her room upstairs, to change her outfit.
 
Whenever she desired something, nothing could stop her. Nothing.
 
 
 

 
 
 
"Chocó chips? Or cookies and cream?" She stared to two jars of ice cream. "Hmm.. This is difficult." It seemed like she was faced to life or death situation.
 
Minhwa who accompanied Haeri shook her head. Her new boss was kinda weird. She had been holding the jars for more than five minutes now and still no decision was made. "Mrs.."
 
"A little more." Haeri narrowed her eyes. Alright. On three. She would choose the one that she saw first the moment she opened her eyes.
 
One. She closed her eyes.
 
Two. She kept on meeting her eyes lids.
 
Three. She opened her eyes slowly.
 
Cookies and cream.
 
Alright. It was you then. Just before she put the other jar over its place,  "Why don't you buy it both? We still have place inside our freezer." Minhwa suggested.
 
Haeri grinned happily. "Good suggestion." She hugged the jars and walked out from the area, heading to the cashier area.
 
"Let me pay it for you." Minhwa took out hey wallet.
 
"No need." Haeri looked for the money from her pocket.
 
"But Mr Kim gave me extra money to take a great care of you."
 
Haeri raised one of her brows. "Really?"
 
Minhwa nodded.
 
"His money?"
 
Again,  Minhwa nodded.
 
Haeri smirked. "Alright then. I hate to let my hubby down." She took back her money and put it inside her jeans pocket. Well.. well.. well.. Playing gentlemen, huh?  She thought that he would not provide her anything else but the money he transferred.
 
Minhwa smiled and paid for the ice cream. Did she ever think that her new boss is kinda weird? Oh yeah, she thought about that earlier. Hm... something was fishy here.
 
Haeri walked out from the mini mart with her ice creams while Minhwa was waiting for the change. She happily checked the content of the plastic one more time before her eyes caught a shocking sight.
 
Hyunjoong stepped into the lobby with that woman. The woman that confronted them before. He held her waist tightly and the woman leaned her head over his chest. They walked side by side intimately. It seemed that the world belonged to them. Only for them. Their eyes locked even their lips met once a while.
 
Haeri blinked her eyes several times just to ensure that her eyes didn't send false signals to her brain and her heart. Realizing that it was all true.. That the man was Kim Hyunjoong, her husband, she couldn't help to experience strange feeling inside. Hurt. The sight was hurting her. Even before she admitted a denial.
 
Hyunjoong and Heyi headed to the elevator. As they waited, they kissed senselessly and endlessly. Again and again and again. His hand roamed her body while her hand reached for his bulge. God!
 
 
 
"Fine. I'll around."
 
"Wrapped then."
 
 
 
Oh my the deal.. It backfired her!
 
 
 
"Mind your own business. You are not there inside my life. Then, don't bother to worry or care or step inside."

"Totally agree. Don't get jealous when I satisfy other women, Wifey."
 
 
 
Haeri was only able to close her eyes shortly after they vanished behind the elevator doors. A slight tap over her shoulder made her turned her face and found Minhwa's concerned expression. "Let's go." She took her new boss' hand and led the way. Okay. This was seriously wrong. Totally wrong. Mr Kim with another woman. Worse, it was Yoo Heyi, his ex. His last ex who moved to this building to chase him. She made a mental promise to interrogate her husband, the driver.
 
Haeri lost in her mind. She never thought that.. It would give her wound to see him with another.
 
 
 

 
 
 
Heyi took Hyunjoong to her apartment like the old days when they were together.  They used to spend days there. Just the two of them. As if they were married. Heyi had no problem that Hyunjoong preferred to stay at her instead of his. As long as he was with her.
 
It shocked her heart out when Hyunjoong called her and stated that he wanted to meet her. In snap, Heyi suggested their favorite club. And, seeing him for the first time, her anger vanished and she instantly knew that the wife couldn’t give him the satisfaction that he needed. Testing her luck, she suggested her place and he agreed.
 
Now.. here they were. Inside the apartment, all alone.
 
Heyi put her bag over the coffee table while Hyunjoong headed to the mini bar, serving himself two shots of whiskey. He was starting to lose control of himself to be honest. He already had glasses of bourbon at the club before. But still felt the need of consuming alcohol since the scene of Haeri with Minhyuk rolled inside his head and burnt him alive. Damn it! He was aware that it was all fake. A set up. But still.. he hated to see his ‘wife’ preferred other man than him. After the third shot, he threw himself over the couch and literally lay there with closed eyes.
 
“Babe..” Heyi sat next to him and placed herself carefully over his chest. “What should I do to ease you down? You look tensed and unhappy.” She ed his white shirt and leaved it opened when it touched the belt. “I can see that you regret the marriage.”
 
Regret? He couldn’t tell. He was surprised at first. But, Haeri was like sent by God to help him up. That night, he planned to arrange some scenarios with Kim Tan to save his asses off. But in sudden, he was married. It meant that he was safe from being kicked off.
 
“She couldn’t satisfy you.” Heyi planted a soft kiss over his bare chest. “Let me do the part then.” She moved up and knelt in front of him, expertly opened his belt and zipped down the pants.
 
Hyunjoong opened his eyes and grabbed her up until she faced him closely. “I cannot over you more than .”
 
Heyi felt a little pain. Why should he say that? Because of her? Because of that woman? WHO THE HELL WAS SHE?! She was seriously his wife? His wife? But.. But..
 
Hyunjoong crushed his lips onto hers and started to kiss her like no tomorrow. It was like he the air from her, making Heyi panted when he broke the kisses.
 
This was Hyunjoong that she knew.. Full with desire, passion, lust. A pang of realization filled her brain. She saw him kissing that woman before. And, the kiss was so not Hyunjoong. “Tell me. You are faking up the marriage.”
 
Hyunjoong released her face. “No. I am not.”
 
“Oh please..” Heyi smirked knowingly. So.. she was right. It was no way Hyunjoong gave his back to her that easy. “You faked it up as a revenge for dropping your proposal before. I can see it from the way you glance at each other and the way you kiss.” Heyi moved up and sat over his lap, spreading her legs, meeting their cores. “And now.. Since you are here, with me.. I’ll assume that we are ok and we are going to continue what we left behind.” She kissed his face and sometimes his ear and neck.
 
“Listen. The marriage is for real. I am someone’s husband.”
 
“Mwo?” Heyi pulled back in snap, staring deep into his bloodshot eyes. She could even smell the liquor from his mouth.
 
“But,” Forgive his lust! Hyunjoong needed good . He ripped her tight dress apart and unbuckled her bra, freeing her firm . “I need you now.”
 
Heyi squinted her eyes, calculating. What was this? She couldn’t understand this! He was married for real? But still wanted her for ? What? Did his parent force him into marriage? And, that woman..
 
Hyunjoong couldn’t wait and started to knead her s, earning a soft moan from her. “You are the best amongst all.” He whispered on her ear. “I need you to satisfy me.”
 
Her body was in full alert. Yeah.. He was the best too. The satisfaction that he offered was beyond greatest.
 

 


 


 
 
Haeri dropped her ice cream jar to the floor. She started to feel how cold the wooden floor was.. With that she realized that she was sitting over the stairs and waiting for him. But.. It was almost morning and he wasn’t coming. He was still with that woman. It didn’t take a genius to know.
 
The pain spread all over her heart. If.. If.. She was still.. So, it would be like this. Her marriage would be like this for the next six months. Yes. She demanded him for not touching her. But it hurt. And now it was too late.. She couldn’t expect anything else. Especially not from him.
 
She glimpsed to the melted ice cream and stood up. Slowly, she walked toward her bedroom.
 
She thought she would able to ignore, she thought she wouldn’t care, she thought it wouldn’t hurt her.. But, she was wrong.
 
She was totally wrong.
 
She could sense it.. How empty her heart was.. In denial, she murmured to herself that it wasn’t she began to fall for him. No, it wasn’t that. But still.. despite her inability to explain, it was just hurt.
 
She walked into her room and slammed the door harshly, causing a loud bang all over the apartment.
 
 


 

TEASER
 

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What? I am not saying anything."

"Exactly!"