My Wife

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(T.O.P POV)

 

“She only left my side for promotions and schedules. If I was hungry, if I needed help, if I ran out of medicine she was on hand all day every day. Dara has the patience of a saint. I know I’m probably hard to look after, some days I didn’t want to leave my bed, other days I just wanted to play games but Dara actually stuck through and helped me with everything.

 

If it was a day I didn’t want to leave my bed, she brought food to me and would bring me books and things without me asking. She is really amazing. And if she was not able to be there for an hour or so, she made sure someone would be. I wasn’t alone at any point!

 

And wow, you should see her with Inbok.” I breathed, remembering the sight of her holding our baby tightly to her.

 

“He is so precious, and she is too. The way they bonded, it’s almost magical how beautiful they are together. They’re both so delicate and lovable. I want to look after and protect them both at any cost. There was a moment where the two of them fell asleep, she had him in her arms almost like a teddy. And she was snuggled into me. I didn’t want it to end.” I recounted.

 

“Words just really don’t describe how in love I am with that dork!” I fanboyed to my best friend over My Wife, Dara.

 

 

Dongwook smiled at me, shaking his head at my puppy love.

“You have a kid together, yet you are not living together.” He asked as he took out his wallet and keys from his pocket.

“I’m looking for a place, hopefully my new single and film will help me out.” I reasoned, sipping my coffee.

“Help you out?! Yah, as if you do not earn money!” Dongwook laughed at me as he almost spit out his drink.

“Well, yes, I can buy a house straight up, in a nice, safe neighbourhood, with no complications.” I reasoned.

We were taking a coffee break from the studio, my new song ready and waiting for its release. However, Jiyong was asked to see about a collaboration between me and him alone.

“And what does Sandara think about the whole situation?” Dongwook asked, chuckling.

“I want to surprise her with the house! I’m sure she would love it. She kept babying me over my eye in February, that we essentially lived altogether that month.” I smiled at my senior.

“Wow, you are taking this very seriously!” He looked at me, completely in shock. “Are you going to miss her when she goes away next month?” He smirked.

“Next month?” I asked. Had I missed something?

“Yes, her, Chaerin, Bom and Minji are going to the US to record with Will.i.a.m, don’t you remember?” He reminded me.

 

 

Of course! They were super excited about this opportunity! It was so cool that they were go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter