Anticipation

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(T.O.P. POV)

 

My knees were shaking as my nerves took over me. Here I was again, waiting at home for Dara to bring our baby to the world. The time passed so quickly, how could spring have come so fast?

 

I looked around the room as if to find something to calm me.

 

Instead, I found a floof of pink bobbing up and down. I turned my attention to it chuckling at the funny hair. It was quite distracting now that I fully noticed Park Sanghyun’s presence.

 

 

Sanghyun was fulfilling his uncle duties by keeping Inbok entertained on his play mat. I wonder, would Inbok love his new dongsaeng? Would he have fun with them? Or would he treat them as another one of his toys?

 

 

I sighed heavily, leaning back against the couch. “Yah, hyung, relax she is in good hands.” Sanghyun smiled at me.

“I know, Omma-nim, Hyoson-nim and Hwang Sunsang-nim are all up there.” I pointed out. “I just want to do something to help her out!”

“Maybe let Chaerin-sshi know? She must be busy with her solo prep.” He commented.

“Hey, you are right. I haven’t even let my members know!”

 

Immediately I took my phone out to send a text round to everyone who would need to know. My Omma and family, the 2NE1 girls, BIGBANG, Sajangnim! Maybe even Dongwook hyung too!

 

 

Now… how to type? What to say? Yo… Dara is giving birth?!

 

Yah, come on Choi Seunghyun! You are a lyricist!

 

Anneyonghaseyo, this is Choi Seunghyun! I am announcing that my dear wife Sandara started labour a few hours ago. Everything is going well so far! Please wait with anticipation for our updates!

 

There… much better. And sent!

 

 

“See! You were occupied for like 10 minutes!” Sanghyun chuckled as he picked Inbok up.

“Only?” I asked him.

 

Sanghyun laughed and headed to the kitchen with his nephew in his arms. “What shall we have for lunch Inbok!?” He questioned whilst opening the fridge.

I got up from the couch and headed over. “I’m sure we’ve got some soup for him.” I told the uncle.

“Andae! Hyung, today I am taking charge of Inbok!” He said shooing me away.

“So what do I do? I am loosing my mind here Sanghyun-ah.” I admit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter