Baby Good Night

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Dara POV)

 

The elevator doors opened to floor 6 and I stepped out with a smile.

 

For once in the two months, finally, the cameras were turned off!

 

As I made my way onto my hotel floor, I couldn’t help but sigh of relief. Since October 2NE1 has had cameras all around. We filmed and released our newest single, Missing You, whilst being active for the WIN survival show of YG’s rookies. Plus, we also had to be present to show support for Seunghyun in his movie premiere! Well, there I was just doing my wifely duties… kekeke!

 

 

If only we could have made our red-carpet debut like the western couples! I am sure it would have been amazing!

 

 

And now MAMA just finished up in Hong Kong! Taking my room card out, I pressed it against the door that stood in front of me. All I wanted was to take off this massive hat and my heels and snuggle up with Seunghyun.

 

 

But of course, Seunghyun was not with me, he was still at the After Party with s and Bom. I had returned early with my Chearinnie and Minji because we were truly exhausted… I wonder how Bom still has the energy to keep going!

 

 

I sat on the bed that looked very welcoming. Both my hands went up to grab the big hat and placed it next to me and then I concentrated on taking the heeled shoes off. My feet felt freedom as they left the shoes and landed on the soft carpet. I stood up, ready to gather my pyjamas from the suitcase and hit the shower.

 

After such a long event, a shower really is the best way to wind down and get warmed up! Especially with some fluffy pyjamas waiting! With this thought in my head, I prepared myself to shower quickly. The bed was really calling to me!

 

 

Not even ten minutes later, I was in my fluffy pyjamas getting into bed. Now this, this is wonderful! Just to have a little break like this, away from being an Omma, away from Dara of 2NE1, away from a busy place.

 

Just me, myself and I.

 

As I snuggled into the pillows, I grabbed the remote to turn on the television. I started flipping through all the channels before landing on a historical melodrama.

 

Wow, I want to return to acting, was what came through my mind as I turned the volume up.

 

 

I analyzed the setting of the scene, seeing the girl happy about the snow whilst her male lead looked on with love in his eyes. The snow represents the innocence of first love, the whiteness the purity

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter