Filming (TOP)

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(TOP POV)

Once we had eaten something we went back to the director to review all the footage we had.  I saw the motorcycle ride which we were told would be cut into a couple of parts, Dara's phone scene looked great but it was repeated so many times to get good and different camera angles and then we saw the church parts. Dara in her little sanctuary room and me walking in to find her dead.

 

I have to say crying is not my best expression I can do so I did practice it many times. Everyone seemed satisfied with what we had done and we were told we both  have a good chemistry just by the bike ride they know. We just protested saying it was 2 actors at work.

 

We were both ushered into vans and then we found ourselves at the set of my 'house' in the MV. We both changed our clothes and had our hair and make up redone. 

 

"This is the last scene for today for Dara, so lets make it count!!" the Director encouraged us.

 

I was sat on the arm chair and Dara was on the bed. "Ok so Seunghyun your watching something on the small TV and Sandara you are on the bed looking at papers. Seunghyun you then turn and look at Sandara. When he does this Sandara, you put the papers behind you and smile like nothings wrong and then go over to him." The director explained and I nodded along.

 

"Are we all ready?" The camera guy said and then counted us in.  The first one was filming me.

 

I looked over to her and saw her beautiful face rise and smile. She came over to me and back hugged me and I felt us both smile. "Cut!" I heard and was snapped back into reality. "Sandara, that was great!! Lets film again!" The director clapped.

 

We repeated the scene twice. "Ok next is the ring and kiss scene!" The director said.

"Kiss?!" Me and Sandara gasped.

"It's not a real kiss! Its a camera edited one. You both have just got to act like it and nothing else." The camera guy informed us.

 

We sat down on the floor in front of the bike. "What if I tip it over?" Sandara worried.

"You cant. Its on a stand." The director said handing u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter