Why?

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara's POV)

I felt my eyes widen with the shock. Seunghyun's strong arms held me incase I lashed out at my father. "Why are you here." I stated rather than questioned the Ahjusshi.

 

"Sandy, I know you're mad at me about what happened so I came to apologise." He started.

"Its too late for apologies." I said firmly.

"Dara, let him talk." Seunghyun reasoned.

"Arraso." I gave in.

"Kamsahmida, I wanted to see how you were all doing, if it was really you in that music video." He explained. "It's one of the most amazing feelings seeing you like this how you were in the Phillipines to becoming like this in Korea, I don't want to just sit on the sidelines and watch you from a far. I want to be a apart of helping you develop into the shining star you wll be."

"You should've thought of that before abandoning us." I burst out. "Hurting us all like that, Sang-hyun wasn't even 16! Durami was already loaded with exams! You just had to think of yourself and that isn't even fair! Because of you I became the breadwinner and I couldn't concentrate on college or acting therefore making me drop! Even getting into YG was hard, earning my correct place in the company was difficult but I didn't turn around and steal hard earned money when things got hard like you." I cried out like a little child. "Yet you think you can just turn up now when things were just becoming great, you're a monster." I bawled.

"Dara, its ok." Seunghyun soothed me quietly.

"Don't sugar coat it, just say what you want to say." I breathed out.

"Make sure Sang-hyun studies well and gets good grades like you did. Let Durami be a good girl, let her be able to do what she wants in life don't put her in the spotlight I don't want her to hurt like you did. Do well for me Sandy. Prove me wrong and rise to the top, I hear SNSD are the best here, make sure to beat them and win that award with a smile on your face. Nothing would make me prouder than seeing my baby girl overcoming all these hard things. Lastly, look after your mother for me." He concluded.

"Dae, I will." I replied coldly.

"Take care of yourself too." He advised.

"I'll be in charge of that." Seunghyun said.

"You were in that video too!" He exclaimed.

"Dae, TOP of BIGBANG or Choi Seunghyun." Seunghyun introduced himself.

"Are you her Oppa?" He asked intrigued.

"Ani, My Jagi." I said.

"Treat her well then." He told Seunghyun.

"I will." Seunghyun assured the older man as they bidded each other good bye.

 

We continued our journey home enjoying the fresh air that surrounded us. "Its lovely here on an evening." I smiled. "It's refreshing." Seunghyun agreed as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Just wait in maybe a year's time we'll be doing this again but with a little one in a stroller." He chuckled. "That'd be amazing." I agreed.

 

"That awkward moment with my-er Mr Park, forget that ever happened!" I said.

"Does he really not deserve a name?" Seugnhyun questioned.

"Dae. Seungie," I answered him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter