LA Nights

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Dara POV)

 

With my suitcase in one hand, I raised my other hand to knock on the hotel door. Seunghyun came to LA!!!! I couldn’t believe that this would be how I end my day!

 

He opened the door with a smile on his. “I talked with the girls! I’m yours for tonight!” I announced as I walked in. He chuckled, running his hand through his hair. I noticed his arms, he had his forearms on display! He barely ever rolls up his sleeves! Especially when he is wearing a suit! Well, he had his jacket off, but he was still wearing a smart outfit! But my, oh my… he did look very attractive in this businessman look.

 

I giggled at my silliness, Chaerin encouraged me to spend the night with Seunghyun as he was only here for a couple of days. Plus, it had been a while since we had a night of just us two! “Let me take the suitcase!” Seunghyun offered. I stopped to look at his room, it was almost just like mine and Chaerin’s but there was one big bed instead of the two beds. Seunghyun grabbed my suitcase next to me and went to place it on the chair. “Kamsahmida!” I thanked him as I looked at the big bed.

 

Knowing how he sleeps, he would take up just over half of this bed… This meant that this would be amazing! I get space in this bed! And if there were six pillows, we would supposedly get 3 each, maybe I could use one to build a little wall to mark my space! Build the Great Wall of Dara! But one pillow wouldn’t be enough, would Seunghyun use his …

 

I was taken away from my thoughts as Seunghyun wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. Now this feels nice, I thought, instinctively closing my eyes. I felt how his lips explored my neck, his teeth nibbling my sensitive skin. My hands found his to hold onto. “Seunghyun.” I giggled, finding his nibbles ticklish.

“Dae?” He asked, breaking his concentration for a second as he resumed to teasing me.

“You should stop.” I tried to tell him as I giggled.

“Wae??” He asked before slowly biting my neck.

 

My hands were shaking, as I opened my eyes to separate him from me. “As much as I am enjoying this, I should really get a shower before we do anything else!” I insisted through giggles, prying the hungry T.O.P’s hands off my waist. Whilst I successively managed to get his hands off my body, his hands held onto mine as his mouth made his way up to my ear. “Seunghyun! I’ve been hiking, I’m all sweaty!” I laughed at his determination.

“Okay then, if you are so desperately wanting a shower, go ahead.” He surrendered, letting go of my hands.

I turned to look at the tantruming kid who held his hands up. “Nope! Go take that shower!” He laughed, protesting at my advancing for a hug.

“Not even one hug?” I asked him with my puppy eyes.

“YAH! You were the one who wanted to go shower.” He pouted.

“Then, I will go shower then!” I declared marching to my suitcase to grab my things.

 

I heard Seunghyun laugh as he flopped onto the bed. What a kid! I thought, picking up my pyjamas from the case. Bundling my things into my arms I scurried over to the bathroom whilst seeing Seunghyun picking up the TV remote. He stuck his tongue out at me when he saw that I peeked at him.

 

 

After putting my things down, I looked at myself in the mirror… Aigoo, what a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter