You Are My Treasure

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

I was really nervous. I didnt know whether to be excited or nervous when meeting his family. I briefly saw his sister once so I can predict what she's like-bubbly and polite. I was going to meet with Seunghyun half way there so that I wouldn't go alone. I rapidly tapped out a message saying that I had arrived and was infront of his dorm as the taxi pulled up onto the familiar street. "Ahusshi please wait a moment."I informed the driver as we stopped outside the building. I saw a figure emerging from the building coming towards me. I smiled seeing his handsome face coming closer to my position. I moved to the next seat along as Seunghyun got in and thankedthe driving for waiting as he gave the address.

"You look beautiful." He smiled as he slipped his hand into mine.

"Kamsahmida, you don't look so bad yourself." I blushed at his compliment.

"I do don't I?" He chuckled.

"You're lucky you're very handsome!" I giggled laying my head onto his shoulder.

"Says the never ending beauty." He complimented me again.

"Omo! Whats happened?! Thats two compliments so far! We havent even stepped outside the car!" I jumped.

"I like complimenting my treasure." He winked at me as he kissed my forehead gently.

"Your treasure." I fangirled as I blushed.

"Dae, mine." He smiled at me.

 

We pulled up to the lovely home as Seunghyun paid the driver again and opened the door the door for me. I smiled a thanks at him and thanked the driver before he sped off for his next call. "Aish, Seunghyun I'm nervous." I admitted as he wrapped a comforting arm around me.

"Itll be fine! We're not monsters you know!" He joked as we went up the steps. He confidently knocked on the door. I couldn't help my lips forming a smile on my face as I looked up at the fine man beside me. He really is something! I snuggled into his shoulder getting warm. "Yah what are you doing?" He chuckled at me.

"Getting warm!" I giggled as I stood up straight composing myself. The door clicked open as a woman opened it up. "Seunghyun!" She beamed as she wrapped her arms around him. "Noona." He smiled at his sister. As they let go of each other we were fussed in. "So as you may have heard I'm Hye Yoon, Seunghyuns actual Noona, its so nice to meet you, the Sandara Park he keeps going on about!" She smiled at me as we greeted each other. "I hope he said nice things about me as he does with you." I greeted her breaking the ice.

 

Me and Hye Yoon are of the same age so I felt that we were going to get along well. I was shown into the dining room where Seunghyuns mother was putting some glasses down. "Omo! What a lovely girl!" She gushed as she saw me. "Anneyonghaseyo! Sandara Ibnida!" I greeted her politely. "No, formalities! Think of this as a place where you can be yourself!" She fussed over me.

"Excuse Omma, shes a bit excited since you're the first girl he's brought home." Hyeyoon laughed.

"It's abouttime! Where is the lucky girl?" I hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter