An Ethereal Beauty

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(T.O.P POV)

 

“Pinwoo!” Inbok gushed as he reached for his penguin.

“Andaee, Inbok! I can fly!” I joked as Pinwoo’s voice, hovering Pinwoo over Inbok’s head.

“But Pinwoo!” Inbok protested as he tried reaching up.

“Wait!” I mimicked the penguin once again in the air before having him fly into Inbok.

“See! He wanted to fly to you!” I laughed at the pair.

 

Inbok held onto Pinwoo as if for life. “But now I have him back!”

 

I couldn’t help but chuckle at the two of them together. Inbok hated to be apart from him and it was super cute to see him care for his penguin. In a way, it almost reminded me of how I didn’t like to be away from Dara. It was so painful to have left her for months whilst I prepared to debut.

 

Although right now, she was the one who had left me for the preparation for 2NE1’s comeback! She was super scared because she went to get a new hair style at the salon to mark a new era. She kept it so secret that even I didn’t know how her new hair would be!

 

All I had to do was wait with Inbok. So, we played with Pinwoo and watched silly cartoons until the evening came with Dara.

 

 

**** Little time skip to later that day!****

 

 

I was setting the table for dinner, with Inbok watching his cartoons, when I heard her putting her shoes on the shoe rack outside.

 

“Seungie?” She shouted from outside.

“Dae?” I yelled back, trying to contain my laughter… what was she doing still outside?

“Promise not to laugh!”

“Not to laugh? Why?” I inquired as I made my way over to the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter