Cat And Dog

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

 

I bit my lip. Its been a week since Seunghyun came over. I only saw him briefly afterwards. I walked down the corridor nervously. It was mine, Seungri, Chaerin, Daesung and Seunghyun's turn to record our parts. Bom, Minji, Jiyong and Youngbae recorded yesterday.

 

My hands slowly turned into fists. I was really nervous. Not about recording but I was 2 days late. I couldnt possibly be pregnant though, right? Could I?! I shook my head to get the ridiculous thoughts out. I saw the studio and stopped right outside it. I took a deep breath and opened the door going into the room.

 

"Anneyonghaseyo!" I smiled bowing to Chaerin, Seungri and Seunghyun.

"Unnie!" Chaerin squealed and gave me a hug.

"Noona!" Seungri smiled at me.

"How was it in Japan?" I smiled remembering that they got back and I didn't see them until now well apart from Seunghyun.

"Youngbae hyung was scared because he thought no-one was driving the cars before he realised they drove on the opposite side!" Seungri laughed.

"Aigoo! How funny!" I giggled.

 

In the corner of my eye I noticed Seunghyun giving me and Seungri a death glare.

"Anyway where's Teddy Oppa?" I said changing the subject.

"He might be running late." Chaerin shrugged.

"And Daesung?" I asked seeing he wasn't here.

"He recorded yesterday. His sister is leaving to go to the army so theres a big party going on." Seunghyun shrugged.

"So it's just us four plus Teddy when he decides to show up." Seungri stated the obvious.

 

I glanced at Chaerin. This could get awkward at any moment now.

 

"Guy's what do you think about my rap going like this?" Seunghyun asked us and we listened on his rap.

"Hmm, thats it! Right there!" Chaerin said as she listened to it.

"No it's not." Seungri said boredly.

"I think I would know!" Chaerin rolled her eyes.

"Oh really? Since when did you know so much about music?" Seungri teased getting an argument going.

"Back off I know what I'm doing!" Chaerin defended herself.

 

"Guys please!" I said.

 

"Don't you! Erggh! What is it with you?! Everytime we're together you're always like this!" Seungri pointed out not listening to me.

"I don't know what your talking about!" Chaerin said quickly an looked away.

"Dae! You do!" Seungri stated going over to Chaerin.

 

I rolled my eyes and focused my attention on Seunghyun.

 

 

"Well personally I thought it was good but maybe you could emphasize on the english words." I said stating my opinion.

"Dae! I think that would make it better!" Seungri agreed.

"But you all now I don't speak english well!" Seunghyun protested.

"Thats not my fault." I said without thinking.

"What do you mean Noona?" He said with a questionng look as he rose from his seat.

"Its not my fault that you decided to focus on less important things than studying and disappearing from people's lives!" I snapped. Remembering how he literally disappeared from my life a couple of years ago.

"Wow! Unlike you Sandara, I'm not good at languages! We all have our flaws!" He shouted at me.

"You just need to practise!" I pointed out loudly.

 

"Unnie, Oppa! Calm down guys!" Chaerin quietly said.

"Yeah! For once Chaerin has a point!" Seungri teased.

 

I ignored them completely. I looked into Seunghyun's strong eyes. He stared back at me.

"Dara, whats wrong?" He said finally, noticing something was wrong about me today.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter