Familiar Face

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Quick Note

Hi readers! I just want to thank you for subscribing reading and commenting on my story so far and it hasn't been up for a week yet so thank you!!

 

Hello to all my subscribers, Hope you all like it so far!

 

                                        ***************************************************************************************

 

 

(Dara POV)

A week later

 

I was confirmed so officially I was a trainee.

 

I'm super excited for this day to come I spent lots of time picking a suitable outfit for the day. One that didnt look to smart or trashy but one that just fitted. I settled for a casual look that had a sophisticated charm to it. I didnt want to look overdressed so I wondered whether I looked fine.

 

 

I went down to my car and drove to the building. I looked around. I wasnt familiar with the district but I managed to get there safely.

 

I went in to the building. This lady was waiting for me. "Sandara?" She asked me.

"Dae?" I ask her.

"Come with me please. Mr Yang is expecting you." She said as she led me through corridors.

 

I followed her not wanting to get lost.

 

We arrived at the top floor where she knocked on a door. I heard a faint who is it. She popped her head round the door.

"Miss Sandara is here." She said loudly.

 

The next thing I knew was I was pushed into a room with the man who visited me a week ago.

"Anneyonghaeseyo" I say bowing to him.

"Anneyong, Sandara." He said calmly.

"I was thinking that you should have another trainee show you around show you how things are done. Is that ok?" He asked me.

"Dae." I said nodding.

"Good. Let me introduce you to Park Bom." He said with a smile.

 

A girl walked into the room next to me.

"Anneyong!" She said cheerfully then turned to look at me.

 

I recognised her. She was the girl I nearly ran over with my shopping cart a week ago!

"Anneyong!" I said to her.

"Hey it was you who ran into me!" She said laughing.

"Dae, Mianhe for that" I said going a bit red.

"Yah, I'm fine!" She said with a smile on her face.

"Good!" I said laughing with her.

"Bom, take good care of Sandara." Mr. Yang said. "You may leave now." He added.

 

 

We both bowed and left the room.

"Start our way from the bottom to the top?" She asked me.

I nodded and we walked to the elevator.

 

 

"Ping!" Bom said imitating the sound it made.

 

We got into the elevator and she pressed the ground floor button.

 

She showed me around the place.

 

 

We were currently on the 4th floor. This was where the dance studios are.

"This one here is for the use of trainees!" She said flinging the door open.

 

We stepped inside. I looked at the mirrors

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter