My Song

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

 

Minzy and I followed behind Chaerin and Bom as we entered the studio. “Anneyonghaseyo! What’s up we’re 2NE1!” We greeted our sunbae-nims.

 

We had been invited to a sneak preview of BIGBANG’s special edition album, Still Alive. Seunghyun seemed very happy with the result of his work every time I asked him about it at home.

 

“Welcome ladies!” Teddy and Choice greeted us as they ushered the four of us to sit down.

The five boys of BIGBANG also stood up to greet us. “Anneyonghaseyo!”

 

We took our place on the leather couch behind Teddy and Choice just as BIGBANG were sitting on the sofa next to the computers. “Now we wait for the big boss man himself!” Teddy proclaimed as he sat back in his wheelie chair.

 

“We are very excited hear the new songs!” Chaerin smiled as she sat forward.

“Dae! Sandara tells us that Bingu and Jiyong have been working hard with the lyrics for the new songs!” Bom pitched in.

“Well, that is true, most of these songs have been in limbo. We’ve been writing and re-writing songs, so they’re not all new in their entirety but they’re ready to be released!” Jiyong commented.

“They’re all good enough to be B-sides for sure. It was hard to pick the main single but Bingu really pushed for Monster to be it. I’m glad we did, its great and we managed to make an incredible music video too!” Teddy added.

“You talk about the music video as if you directed or produced it!” Choice laughed at him.

“I just wanted to say that the music video really suits the imagery of monsters!” Teddy defended himself through laughter.

“How so?” Minji asked.

“We were each dressed like monsters!” Little Seunghyun established.

“Dae! I think I was a werewolf!” Daesung admitted.

“You think?” Bom asked, puzzled.

“I think it is heavily implied what monsters we are but it can also be very widely interpreted.” Youngbae said philosophically.

“You mean, you won’t spoil it for us…” I smirked seeing his almost politician-like answer.

“Exactly that! You should watch it to see for yourselves!” My jagiya said winking at me.

 

“Dae, I expect you to be supporting yourselves. We are YG family after all!” Announced Sajangnim as he walked into the studio.

 

We all got up in unison to bow as we greeted him. “Anneyonghase

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter