Happiness

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(T.O.P POV)

 

Unbuckling my seatbelt, I was ready to leap out of the car and to go straight into the house. “Yah! Relax, they’re not going anywhere!” My noona laughed as she turned the engine off.

 

“So? I still want to see them as soon as possible!” I countered as I opened the door.

Hyeyoon laughed as she took her keys out and got herself out of the car.

I made my way to the back and got my luggage out. The anticipation to see my family was making me jump around a lot!

 

“You are acting like Yeonjun when he has eaten too many sugary foods!” My noona commented in between her laughter. “I would hate to have been sat next to you on our flight.” She teased as she began walking to the door.

“Luckily I didn’t have anyone next to me!” I defended myself.

“You probably scared them off.” She attacked as she unlocked her door.

“They were simply unworthy of my superstar aura.” I mocked her as I exaggeratedly held my head up higher.

“Dae. That was for sure the reason.” Hyeyoon said rolling her eyes.

 

I followed my noona into her darkly lit home. “Yah, noona I thought you said that they were here?” I asked, looking back at her in curiosity.

 

Surely if there are people inside, the lights would be ?!

 

“I thought so too.” She responded, turning the lights switch on.

 

As the lights , I was greeted with a big “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” from everyone inside the house.

“Omo Yeoreobun! Kamsahmida!” I gasped in shock, giving my thanks as Sandara came forward with Inhye in her arms and Inbok running just in front.

“App-App! Saengil chukahamnida!” He smiled as he ran to hug my leg.

“Aigoo uri Inbokie, kamsahmida!” I thanked him as I picked him up.

 

I kissed my son on his temple before receiving a hug from my wife. “Happy birthday Seungie.” She said quietly into my ear.

“Kamsahmida Dara. Aigoo, yeoreobun! Kamsahmida!” I thanked everybody again, bringing my attention to my family that was in my noona’s house.

 

It seemed like everybody was here! My parents, Yeonjun and his parents, my family, even a few of my cousins too!

 

I questioned how they all managed to come together to the Philippines.

 

 

Doing my duty, I greeted all of my family individually with Inbok in my arms. This had to be one of most greatest surprises for my birthday to have ever happened! To have my family with me is the best thing I could have wished for.

 

As I talked with my cousin, Dara announced that the food would be ready and served if we made our way to the dinner table. Wow, this girl really went all out with preparations!

 

 

With this announcement, everybody went to the table where Hyeyoon and Dara were serving seaweed soup. I sat down at the head of the table with Inbok on my left, ready to carry out my fatherly duties of making sure he had eaten his food.

 

I looked over to see my Omma sitting Inhye down next to her. A smile came across my face as I saw so many of my family members sat around the table. My heart was filled with joy.

 

Dara placed a bowl of seaweed soup in front of me, bringing my attention to her, my amazing wife. What did I do to deserve such a woman?

 

“Wae?” She asked chuckling at my reaction.

“Nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter