Contract

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

I was sat on the sofa just staring at my ring.Twisting it round my finger. Inspecting it.

 

I took it off and saw the diamonds. When you put both the rings together it made a heart. I got the top part of the ring he got the bottom part.

 

I sighed. I put the ring back on and got up from my seat.

 

Its late. I should be going to sleep. I said to myself after seeing the clock. I pulled out some pjamas got into the shower and then went to bed.

 

I just lay there looking up at the ceiling.

 

He basically chose work over love. I looked at the ring again.

 

He gave me up and broke our promise of us being together. I took my ring off and put it on my nightable. I put my hand down and turned to the other side so I wouldn't see it.

"Just don't think about it." I said to myself out loud.

 

I closed my eyes and somehow drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

(TOP POV)

I kept on staring at the ring.

"Jiyong-sshi?" I ask Jiyong.

"Dae?" He responds.

"Shall I take Seungri to the house? He's fallen asleep in the dance studio." I told him.

"Dae. You don't need to do anything here so go get some rest." He said agreeing with me.

"Kamashimida." I said andleft the room.

 

I went down to the dance studio and tapped on the maknae's shoulder. "Yah Hyung go away!" He said groggily waving his arms about to make me go away.

"Come on. We're going back to the house." I said.

"Ok Hyung." He said as he got up from the floor and put his jacket on.

 

We walked down to the car park and go into a black van. We were taken home and when we got there we collapsed onto our beds.

 

I snuggled up and went to sleep straight away. Day one as a celebrity is very tiring.

 

 

    (Dara POV)

The next morning

I woke up and put on a regular outfit with a hat and hoodie in case people would recognise me from the TV shows I was on.

 

Today I needed to go shopping. For clothes and for food.

 

I made myself some breakfast and went out the door. I got into my car and drove to a shopping mall.

 

I kept my head low and walked into the supermarket grabbing a cart to store all the stuff I buy.

 

I picked up some foods including my all time favourite ramen! I went along the aisle's seeing what I would buy. I bought the foods

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter