Date Night

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

 

Finally! Nothing could take the smile away from my face as I sat down, opposite Choi Seunghyun.

 

It had been almost 2 months since I had last seen him properly. Well, we had to expect it, he was touring, I was promoting and soon I would go on tour too.

 

He looked perfect as he sipped his wine. His eyes met mine and I could feel him smiling at me from behind his glass. “This is lovely.” I said, admiring the white rooftop restaurant we were in.

“Isn’t it? Finally, some time with you.” He agreed, putting his glass down. He leaned forward, his hand finding mine. “And a night to ourselves.” He smirked.

“You’re being a little obvious are you not?” I giggled, taking note that we were not alone in the restaurant.

“You think that they are interested in us?” Seunghyun challenged me as he looked around.

“We are idols…” I pointed out.

“Okay, do you see that Ahjusshi over there?” He motioned to his left.

“Dae… omo!? Isn’t that?”

“Dae, Ban Kimoon, the General Secretary of the United Nations.”

“But what would he be doing here?” I asked.

“No idea, but as you can tell, he will not be worrying about us!” Seunghyun smiled.

“If you say so.” I shrugged.

“Of course, I cannot say anything about the staff.” He said.

“Which is why we should maintain a low profile!” I smirked at him.

“As you say then.” Seunghyun laughed.

“Anyways, we need to choose our food!”

 

 

Playing it cautiously, Seunghyun told me about his most recent concert in Beijing as we ate. “It was so so so hot! I’m serious even Jiyong took his jacket off throughout our first stage! And you know how professional Jiyong is.”

“Well, it is summer!” I added.

“But it is also all those stage effects and the fans in their excitement! I think it all just develops into heat energy.” He pondered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter