Girls Day Out

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

I woke up with a smile on my face. I got up and got changed into an outfit I quickly threw together.

 

I looked at myself in my mirror and approved. I went to my kitchen and got something to eat before going down and setting off in my car.

 

 

We planned to meet up at the mall's underground parking area. I drove and found her waiting beside a black van. She smiled and waved at me and then spoke to the driver. He went and I parked in his spot.

 

I got out and smiled. "Bom!" I greeted her with a hug.

"Sandara, be prepared to shop till you drop!" She said smiling. I smiled back.

 

We walked through the double doors and got the elevator up to the mall. "First let's get something to eat!" Bom shrieked.

"Ok just calm down a bit!" I said laughing.

 

We headed to some cafe where we ordered muffins, cookies and dohnuts. We talked and talked and talked.

 

I took my phone out and snapped a picture of our 'breakfast'. I smiled as I sent it to my little brother.

 

'My breakfast! Kekeke You wish you had some right? Well too bad, baby brother!' I captioned next to it.

 

"Who are you texting?" Bom asked me taking a bite out of a muffin.

"My little brother" I say smiling.

 

Before she could say a thing back my phone bleeped.

 

It was my brother- Sang-Hyun

'You'll get fat! Mwahahaha! Just kidding (^^)'

 

I smiled at his comment.

 

We payed and left going shopping for clothes.

 

"I get lots of things from here!" Bom chirped as she dragged me into a boutique.

"The things here look expensive!" I squeaked.

"They're not! Haha lets get shopping!" Bom smiled.

 

We went round the boutique seeing what there was. Bom fell in love with a dress. She tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter