His Wife

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

“OK! I’M FULL!” I declared to the giggling girls.

 

We ordered a lot of take out to our hotel room, to celebrate the finishing of recording our newest music video. It was colourful and eventful I will say, we even choregraphed the dances too! I was very proud of us! We filmed for a long time, it was a lot of effort but we managed to get through! Most of my tiredness it really came from the crazy hair they gave to me. My head had to hold a lot of weight!!

 

“I’m so tired!” Chaerin explained as she leaned back and stretched out.

“Same here! Running away from Dara with a gun is tiring!” Joked Minji.

“Well, now you know what will happen if you mess with the wrong Unnie!” I threatened her, picking up a spring roll and using it as a gun.

“RIP M I N Z Y, Cause of Death? A SPRING ROLLL!”, Bom parodied to the song.

“Yah, you’re really not from this world!” Chaerin concluded between fits of laughter.

“I’m going to wash my hands!” I chuckled, excusing myself from the table.

“That really doesn’t ruin the song though.” Chaerin thought.

“I probably will never be able to sing it live without thinking of spring rolls now!” I heard Minji giggled.

 

 

I kept laughing as I headed to the bathroom. Bom really was a strange one! I opened the door and switched the light on. I quickly glanced at my bare and zombie-like face before focusing on washing my hands. I wore so much make up today, I felt that my skin was really washed out and dry. The cold water prickled at my skin. “Yah! Dara! Your phone is ringing! It’s TOP’s omma!” Called out Bom.

“Chaerin-ah! Answer it! I’ll be there in a second!” I responded, grabbing a towel to dry my hands.

 

Hyeyoon and her Omma have been looking after Inbok these past few days. Whilst I did my filming, I would pop in a few times to feed and help put him to sleep. They always called me when they were putting him to bed so that I could say goodnight.

 

I came out from the bathroom, walking calmly to my friends. “Dae, arrasso. Kamsahmida, Hyeyoon-shi!” Nodded Chaerin as she hung up… well that was strange.

“Bwo? Chaerin-ah, why did you hang up?” I asked, confused.

“Sandara, we have to go!” She insisted.

“Huh? What did she say?” Bom enquired.

 

The leader ran to me, pulled my arm and jogged us to the door, beckoning me to get my coat on. “Chaerin. What is going on?! Is it Inbok?” I questioned, my hands shaking.

“I will explain on the way.” She stated firmly. “Minji, call us a taxi!” She barked. “Come with us if you want!”

 

She grabbed my wrist, “Unnie, I am here for you.” She stated.

“You’re worrying me!” I exclaimed.

 

She looked at me sympathetically and smiled a sweet smile. “Kajaa!” She commanded, opening the door and storming out.

 

We rushed downstairs, the other two girls hot on our trail as they locked up. As soon as the taxi pulled up, we piled ourselves inside. Chaerin discreetly showed the man the address on her phone. “Seriously, what is happening?” I asked her.

“You’re not going to like this. And I really don’t want to tell you this.” She started.

 

Oh my gosh. Something happened to Inbok!!!!!

Inbok died cot death or he stopped breathing!

Inbok choked on something he shouldn’t have tried to put in his mouth?!

Did the babies hurt each other?

What if Inbok has fallen?

Worse! What if he got lost like in that episo---

 

“It’s Seunghyun-oppa!” Chaerin finally stated, sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter