EIGHT

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" A memory. "

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MESSING MY GANG?!" 

 

Someone yanked you off that guy. His gang ran over and helped him. Your eyes widened at the sight of that someone.

"ByungHun......" You whispered.

"YOU SERIOUSLY WANT ME TO GET RID OF YOU HUH?!" He yelled once more.

 

You were frozen. He seemed even more scarier than when he never said anything at all. You were terrified but then you got back to your senses.

"Yah, L.Joe. She did nothing wrong. It's our fault take it out on us."Doojoon protected you.

"Oh yeah?" he smirked looking at Doojoon then back at you, “Your friends i suppose? Well They're just like you. Annoying and childish!" He spat at you.

 

You grew even angrier. "So what if they are my friends?! Huh?! I thought you never wanted to have anything to do with me?! Just stay away then?! It was your so called gang's fault for making my blood boil!" You screamed at him. You pulled away from his grasp and gave him a piercing stare. Tears were already forming in your eyes. ByungHun softened at the look of you miserable like that. He wanted to apologize but you took your bag and skate off. Beast apologized once more and ran after you. Junhyung skate as fast as he could and went in front of you. You skidded to a stop.

"WHAT NOW?!" You cried at Junhyung as a tear ran down your cheek.

"Do you know L.Joe?" he asked as shook your shoulder.

"Who the hell is that." you bluntly replied staring into JunHyung's worried eyes.

"That guy just now! The one you yelled at!"

"Who, Byunghun?" your face never changed.

"Yah!" Junhyung covered your mouth and looked around, "You wanna die?! No one ever said his real name and lives."

"Whatever. You guys can go off and eat. I'm heading home."

 

You skate off at full speed. You sped off. You wanted to go home but you did not want to worry your father. You ended up skating around the neighborhood. As time passed you felt much better. You inhaled the evening air and watched the scenery around. Children were playing among themselves not caring a thing about the world around them. *I wish i was that carefree* You thought and gazed at the little children playing. Then you suddenly remember an incident during your childhoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter