NINE

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Endless fights. "

 

 

 

 A few days passed, You still felt awful for messing up the dance routine. You were more quiet in class and often zone out.

"Yah! What wrong with her?" EunYoung slightly pushed JungHae. She just shrug her shoulders and continue to stare at you with curiosity.

 

RIIINGGG!!!

 

It was the end of school. You stood up from your chair along with the other students. Then you put on your headphones and blasted music. You took your bag and swung it on your shoulder. EunYoung cried your name but you just strode off not hearing EunYoung's cries. EunYoung and JungHae ran out of the class when they bumped into Beast.

 

"YAH! ~~~~~-Ah!!"EunYoung cried again but they just watched as your figure disappeared down the corridoors. JungHye and EunYoung sighed then turned to the boys.

"Yah. Did you guys do something to her?!" JungHae looked at each and one of them.

"That's not it." Dongwoon shook his head.

"Well, she's kinda mad at herself." Hyunseung scratched his head.

"For?"

"She made a mistake during the b-boy competition." JunHyung came straightforward.

"Ooh."

 

You walked home since you didn't brought your skateboard along. You promised your father that you would follow him to some wedding planner shop, you just simply agreed. You went back home and unlocked the door. The house was empty and you threw your keys on the table and ran upstairs, thinking your father would be fetching you soon. You dropped your bag on the bed and went for a quick shower. You wrapped yourself in a towel and went out of the toilet with a smaller towel, drying your hair.

 

DING DONG!, the doorbell rang.

 

*Appa?* You shot up.

 

Quickly putting on an oversized shirt after wearing your undergarments. You were still drying your hair with the small towel in hand. You walked over to the door and opened it.

 

"Appa, i thou-" You said but then your eyes widened.

 

To your surprise it was HongKi and ByungHun.You stared at them while they stared at what you were wearing. Your shirt was covering half your thigh. Your eyes widened when you realised what you were wearing. You have never shown anyone what you look like during times like this. Immediately you turned bright pink and slammed the door in their faces.

 

*Omo. That did not just happened!* you mentally slapped yourself.

 

On the other side, HongKi and ByungHun was still stun by what just happened. Neither one dare to move from their spot.*Whoa. She looks kinda hot like that....* ByungHun though his eyes still wide open staring at the door, *those legs, i didn't even notice she had those legs when she wore the dress last time. Plus her hair all y and....Wait! She's going to be my Step-Sister!*

 

HongKi let out an awkward cough and knocked again. ByungHun came back to reality. You wore your plain grey shirt and black pants. You took your cap and place it on your head the right way but slanted it slightly towards the right. You looked into the mirror satisfied. You wanted to walk back down but you couldn't face them. You took your hip-hop jacket and put the hood over your head. Then you slowly and cautiously walk back down. Breathe in and out to calm yourself down. You grabbed the doorknob and twist it open. You opened the door and closed it back, locking up. You turned and saw them leaning against the car.

 

"Uhm. Sorry about just now," You rubbed your left shoulder using your left hand.

"Its alright...." HongKi smiled.

"So,Why are you guys here?" You asked.

"Your Appa wanted us to fetch you." HongKi explained.

"Oh." You nodded, then you notice ByungHun staring at you. You felt uncomfortable then you saw the car. HongKi opened the car door for you and you slide in. HongKi closed the door and turned to ByungHun who was still in a daze.

"Don't you dare undress her in your mind. She's our step-sister. Remember that!" HongKi whispered to him.

"Wha- i wasn't!" ByungHun protested.

"Don't lie to your Hyung. Now get in the car." HongKi said and opened the driver's door.

 

Byunghun groaned and seat next to HongKi. You just quietly sat at the back seat watching the different structures pass by as the car drove off. Soon you didn't even realise you were humming a tune. HongKi just smiled to himslef enjoying your melodious humming. ByungHun on the other hand was awestruck with just your humming. It sounded like an angel to his ears. It was the first time he hear someone hum so angel-like.The car soon stopped and you came out of the car along with the other two. The place was indeed beautiful for a wedding planner. You walked in the store first followed by the two. The bells jingled as the door opened and the sweet scent of flowers filled the air. You inhaled the beautiful smell and continued to walk in. The boys too were amazed by the shop. It was as though it was heaven.

 

"Oh! You're all here!" Your step-mother brightened.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter