SEVEN

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Trouble?  "

 

 

 

Your leg went jelly and lost your balance, causing you to fall backwards. Junhyung noticed that you were falling; he immediately grabbed your waist and placed your body on top of his and his body met with the hard stage. The others were shocked and quickly helped them up. The crowd went silent and just watched as the group walked off stage. The announcer stood on the center of the stage scratching his head at the awkward moment but he still tried to bring the crowd back to life. Junhyung wrapped an arm around your waist and walked you to the couch. You were to embarrassed for what happened you just stared at the concrete floor. They were all quiet not knowing what to say.

 

"Sorry..." you apologized softly, your head still hung low.

 

The boys felt that you were worried. Doojoon sat next to you and bend his body slightly forward and placed his elbows on his knee and his hands hung in the air.

 

"~~~~~~-ah, didn't I say what ever happens it'll be okay? Because i know, we know you did your best. Right?" Doojoon tried to make you feel better.

 

You kept quiet. They did not know what else to do; in the end they just allow the silence to surround them although the crowds were still cheering. It was the end of the b-boy competition and the winners were about to be announced. You were still feeling sulky and useless. The winners were announced but Beast was still on the ground floor. Yeah that's right, we lost. You felt anger gushing through your veins. You were so mad at yourself for making such a mistake. You clenched your fist so tightly that your nails were digging into your soft skin. You put on your cap and pulled your pony tail through the hole behind the cap. Grabbing your bag you slung it on your right shoulder. The shadow from your cap hid half of your face from them and you walked out of the place. The guys looked at each other and quickly catch up with you. The sound of the cheers slowly faded away and the silence filled the abandoned place. You grabbed your skateboard as the others took their bikes and boards. They knew it was better to leave you alone but then Dongwoon suggested for an eat out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter