TWENTY

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Lotte World Date "

 

 

HongKi drove everyone home. You were sleeping on L.Joe's shoulder while he was sleeping on your head. HongKi smiled at the sight. He was glad it turned out fine so far. He was worried that he would have some trouble with L.Joe as he was always rebelling. The traffic light turned red and people started to cross the street upfront. HongKi stopped the car and looked at them through the mirror.

 

"You really are something ~~~~~~-ah. Thanks to you, he's starting to change." HongKi whispered to himself.

 

Just then you snuggled closer to L.Joe. The light turned green and HongKi drove all the way home. He parked the car and turned around. You and L.Joe were still sleeping. HongKi gently shook your body and you lifted your eyes lids slowly. You rubbed your eyes to regain focus. You lifted your head up but L.Joe was still sleeping.

"L.Joe Oppa. Wake up." You shook him while rubbing your left eye with your left hand. L.Joe groaned and turned to the other side. HongKi told you to go into the house first and he would wake L.Joe up. You went out of the car and lazily walked to the front door. Your heart felt heavy with the thought of you were left with your step-brothers. Your hand grabbed the door knob and slowly twisted the door knob. You inhaled the air around you and gave the door a little push. You peeped inside the house and looked at the dark surrounding. It was pitch black, you continued to look around. 

"Don't tell me you're scared of the dark?" a voice came from behind. You jumped. It was L.Joe, still with his sleepy face. You shook your head and frowned. 

"Now you're mute. Sheesh." L.Joe pushed the door open and walked in, not bothering about the lights. 

"Yah! Take that back!" You yelled pointing to him. 

HongKi came up to you and just looked at what you were pointing at. The house was still dark so HongKi could not see what you were pointing at. He kept looking at your finger and then back into the house. He decided to switch on the lights then continued the same routine. Your finger then the house. He still could not get what you were pointing at. 

 

"YAH! Take that back!" You yelled again and stomped off. 

HongKi gave a blur face and just shrugged it off. He went to the living room and threw himself on the couch, he was exhausted. He closed his eyes to get some rest but then he hear yelling coming from the 2nd floor. Of course, it was you and L.Joe. You were still unhappy at him for calling you mute. HongKi was too tired to do anything. He just went back to sleep and hoping that the two of you could settle it by yourselves. 

 

Upstairs, you were outside their room banging on the door loudly calling him to come out. L.Joe on the other hand was yelling back, telling you to keep quiet. You were not satisfied and kept banging on the door. L.Joe jumped onto his bed and took out one of his magazines and started reading. You banging continued and L.Joe took his earpiece and stuck it into his ears putting the volume at max. Soon you realized that L.Joe was no longer yelling back. You stopped. The house was extremely quiet. The sun was already setting. You stomped on the floor once and walked to your room.

 

You took a long and relaxing bathe before returning to your study table. The teachers were unhappy about your assignments lately. They were either incomplete, no effort being put in or you never handed it in at all. You were only biased to some subjects. You took a look at your calendar and sighed. You still needed to sit for the end of the year examinations to be promoted to the next level. You slumped back on your chair and grumbled. After a while, you took out your books and forced yourself to study. If was frustrating though, you were easily distracted as there were much more interesting things around you. You decided to take a break and rested your head on the table. *Just 10 minutes...*. Except that the 5 minutes turned to be come 8 hours.

 

~

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. 

 

Your alarm clock went off. You sat up and looked at your surroundings. You were sleeping on your bed. Your study table was neat and tidy. Your uniform was hanging in front of your closet, ironed and ready. Your bag was underneath it already packed. You tilt your head asking yourself who did this for you. Obviously it would be one of your step-brothers but, which one? You began to think that it was L.Joe but you shook it off. Thinking that that little annoying brat would not do something like this for you. So in conclusion it was HongKi. You happily skipped to your bathroom to take a bath and get ready for school. It was a Wednesday, You looked yourself in the mirror and smiled. You were thinking about JunHyung. Two more days and it would be Saturday. You heart started to quicken its pace. You shook your head and grabbed a light blue cap (Just design it the way you want it to be.. LOL)

 

You jumped down the stairs and ran to the kitchen. HongKi was cooking scrambled eggs. You sat down quietly waiting for it to be served.

"Oppa. You’re going to work today?" You asked.

"Mhmm." He nodded.

"Awww. Does that mean i have to be at home alone?" You sighed.

"I'm sorry ~~~-ah but yes. Well, you have to ask ByungHun if he's coming home early today."

"Where is he?" You searched the house with your eyes.

"Nah, he woke up earlier than i did. Maybe he left for school." 

"Oh." 

 

After a quick breakfast with HongKi you took your skateboard and went to school. Usual routine over and over again. You said your mornings to your friends and went over to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter