TEN

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Back to normal "

 

 

Two days later you went to school smiling. The next day was the wedding day, you couldn't get more excited than you already are - except for theh fact that L.Joe was going to be your step brother. You skipped to class and greeted everyone with a cheerful voice. Junghae and Eunyong raised a brow at your sudden change after yesterday. You were suddenly all smiles again. You beamed and walked to your seat. 

 

"Hey guys! " You greeted the both of them once you have settled down. 

Junghae stared at you for a second before placing a hand on your forehead, "Are you sick? Did you take the wrong medicine this morning?" 

 

You laughed and pushed her hand away. "Why? I'm perfectly fine." 

 

"Just yesterday you were all gloomy and quiet, now you pop into class like you've won the lottery. All happy and

jumpy." Eunyoung reminded her. 

 

Then your smile disappeared at the memory of the b-boy competition. 

 

"Yah! You clever dongkey! You made her all gloomy again!" Junghae knocked Eunyoung on the head causing her to whine after. 

 

You huffed in annoyance before a determined smile was once again on your face. 

"It's okay. I won't be sad anymore!" 

 

"Really?" The two of them asked in sync. You nodded. 

 

"Alright! That's my girl." Junghae extended her palm our to you and you gave her a hi-5. 

 

 

"Okay Class, we've got a lot to do and with such little time. Please co-operate and help me." The teacher came in with all her books and laptop. Her face was all frowns and stressed out.

 

"Yes ma'am!" you cheered.

 

The teacher and everyone turned to see you focused and smiled. She, The teacher, also smiled seeing you focused and interested. "Alright then, Let's start!"

 

Her frowns and stressed face had faded and now replaced with a bright smile thanks to you. Class began and you went back to your serious-self taking down notes and motivated to do better. Even Junghae and Eunyoung were motivated to see you motivated. All the classes passed in a jiffy and soon Lunch came.

 

"Whee~ That was fun!" You laughed as the three of you walked to the Dance studio.

"Okay. You seriously need to calm down. You're kind of creeping everyone out." Eunyoung laughed and linked her arms with yous.

 

"Alright alright i will." You smiled. You twisted the doorknob to the dance studio and flung it open.

 

"The Queen has arrived!!" You yelled with your arms stretched out.

 

"~~~~-AH?!" Beast cried.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter