TWENTY-FIVE

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sibling Love "

 

 

The next morning your alarm clock went off. You groaned and started hitting everywhere finding the off button. Then it stopped. You sighed in relief and went back to sleep.

"Yah! Wake up!" Someone kicked your bed. You started making whinny noises, not wanting to leave your bed. Then you felt someone shaking you very roughly. You kicked your legs and hit that person. He landed on the floor and groaned.

 

"What are you?! Iron woman?! Damn, you crazy woman." L.Joe held in his stomach.

 

Your eyes widened and sat up. You saw L.Joe on the floor and went beside him.

"You alright?!" You checked on him.

"Ah! Get away!!" L.Joe pushed you away. He didn't want history to repeat itself. "From now on STAY AWAY!"

L.Joe tried to stand properly and pointed to you, "And get down breakfast's ready."

 

You blinked several times then shrugged your shoulders. You went to take a short shower and changed into your long sleeve shirt and cargo pants. You hurried and went to the dinning table. Breakfast was only scrambled eggs. Although HongKi knew how to cook, he had only a limited amount of recipes. You sat down and looked around. L.Joe was sitting opposite you, gobbling down his food. HongKi was quietly eating. You missed seeing your father sit with you eating his famous home-made breakfast deluxe was what your father called it. Then you let out a small sigh.

 

"What's wrong ~~~~~-ah." HongKi asked.

"Huh? Oh. Nothing." You started to poke your eggs.

"No appetite?" HongKi tilt his head.

"I'm just not used to this." You confessed.

"I know. But we have to face the truth. Its only us now." You remained quiet. HongKi wanted to make you smile again but he had no idea. HongKi turned to L.Joe but he was ignoring his surroundings. HongKi grumbled and thought hard. Then he snapped his fingers. You looked at him.

 

"~~~~~~-ah! Let's go to the beach today okay?!" HongKi excitedly spoke with a little bit of cuteness. His eyes sparkled and his smile was stretched to the limit. You were planning to just sleep for the rest of the day but HongKi was making you hard to decide.

 

"Well, i guess we could... “You murmured.

"Yes!" HongKi punched his fist in the air," You. HAVE TO come." HongKi turned to L.Joe with glaring (yet cute) eyes.

 

So, after breakfast you packed your bags for the beach. Since you had no bikini or such, you only brought an extra pair of clothes. After changing into a lose t-shirt and three-quarters, you went downstairs where you saw L.Joe. He was already done packing and now was standing in front of the mirror making his hair. He only wore a stylish light blue shirt and shorts. You chuckled as he started to make faces while doing his hair.

"What's so funny?" L.Joe asked.

"You." You laughed.

 

HongKi drove the three of you to the nearest beach. Once they reached, HongKi was pulling you and L.Joe to find a nice spot. You whined as HongKi wanted to sit at the other end of the beach. You and L.Joe wanted to sit at the spot near the car but HongKi insisted at the other end of the beach claiming that it was much more beautiful there. You and L.Joe look at each other then smirked.

"We're sitting here no matter what!" You took the mat from Hongki and lay it on the soft sand, under the tre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter