TWENTY-ONE

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Emergency "

 

 

L.Joe came back home and ruffled his hair in frustration. HongKi looked away from his book and observed L.Joe stomping into the kitchen and taking a gulp of water. "What's wrong?" HongKi asked. L.Joe just kept quiet and threw himself onto the couch covering his eyes with his arm. HongKi raised a brow and walked away, not bothering anymore.

*Aish. Stupid emotions. Making me go dizzy* L.Joe cursed.

A few minutes later, the door bell rang. L.Joe was still lying on the couch, still in the same position. The door bell kept ringing a few times. Soon, L.Joe was getting pissed off. He walked over to the door and flung it open.

 

"WHAT?!" He yelled. Then his eyes widened. You were standing in front of the door with JunHyung behind you. JunHyung was stunned to see THE L.Joe inside the house where you lived. JunHyung turned around to check if they were at the right place.

"Uh...this is your place right?" JunHyung asked.

"Y-yeah.." your eyes were still glued onto L.Joe.

** L.Joe sighed and just made space for you to walk in.

You understood and took a step forward but JunHyung grabbed your hand. You turned and looked him. Somehow that move made L.Joe mad. L.Joe grabbed your other wrist which caused you to turn to him now.

"Uhm..." you murmured.

"Why are you holding her?" JunHyung narrowed his eyes to L.Joe.

"I should be asking you that. She needs her rest." L.Joe glared.

"Who the hell are you to be in her house?" JunHyung snarled.

"Why do you care?" L.Joe counter-attacked.

"Why? I'm her boyfriend!" JunHyung said proudly. You felt your cheeks heat up by the word 'boyfriend'.

"Well, for your information," L.Joe smirked. Your eyes widen as you knew L.Joe was going to reveal the truth.

"I'm her first love."

 

*Where the hell did that come from?* L.Joe yelled in his head.

 

"WHAT?!" Both you and JunHyung cried.

"Then why are you in her house?!" JunHyung asked.

"Well, I'm taking care of her. See? Her father's away.." L.Joe smirked.

JunHyung was silent.

"So I’m taking her now. Good night." L.Joe smiled and pulled you into the house.

 

JunHyung was too shocked to do anything. In the house, L.Joe let you go and casually went back to the couch and went back to his previous position. You just started at him in disbelief.

 

"First love? Really? First love?!" you burst out.

"Just shut up will ya woman? I'm tired." You took off your shoes and grumpily stomped up the stairs.

 

JunHyung on the other hand was dragging himself home. He was thinking about what L.Joe said, 'first love'. After thinking it through he stopped."It all makes sense now." He thought back when you were upset about the competition and you yelled at L.Joe there. JunHyung thought that maybe, just maybe L.Joe changed his school to be with you again. He was always asking you what you were having each day. *I guess, I'm not her first...*

 

~

 

In school, everyone soon started to spread rumors of you being L.Joe's Ex-girlfriend even without JunHyung telling. They just somehow figured out that L.Joe was always ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter