TWENTY-TWO

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What's going on? "

 

 

You immediately pulled L.Joe and HongKi out of the school building and towards HongKi's car. You were about to slide into the car but someone held onto your hand. You turned your head and saw JunHyung. His eyes showed concern and curiosity. 

"I'm sorry, I'll explain later. Please, I need to go now..." You whispered.

No matter how much JunHyung wanted you to stay, he knew in your life, Family always comes first. He slowing released is grasp and you gave him a small smile before giving him a soft kiss on his cheek. L.Joe saw what you did and he absent-mindedly clenched his fist. 

The rest of beast soon came behind JunHyung catching their breaths as they all watched the car left the school premises.

 

You were anxiously staring out the car window as your thoughts lingered in your mind. HongKi was driving the car beyond speed limit not caring if he got caught by the police and was fined. All he needed to know was that your parents were fine. L.Joe turned and gazed at you. Your fingers were interlaced and your face was stiff. He turned to look back out of the window while his hand reached out for yours.

"It'll be alright..." L.Joe mumbled. You turned to him.

 

*I hope so....*

 

10 minutes later, the three of you were racing into the hospital and arrived at the reception counter. HongKi asked where your parents were and the lady behind the counter told the three of you that they were at the Emergency section of the hospital where they were currently being treated and no visitors are allowed to enter. The lady said that your parents were rushed to the hospital as they were attacked by gun shots and who knows why? HongKi sank his fingers into his hair and let out a small yell in frustration. Now all you could do was wait and let time take over to determine your future.   

 

The hands on the clock were moving but the world seems to be frozen. Everyone who passed by were in slow motion. You and HongKi were sitting just beside the Emergency door, nervously waiting for someone to walk out. You were just sitting there staring into space while HongKi had his upper body bent down to meet his lower body. L.Joe? He was just standing there looking down at the cold floor. Just then, a doctor walked out of the emergency door. At the speed of light, HongKi was already throwing questions. L.Joe just watched from his position. You came up to HongKi and tried to calm him down as you asked for the condition of your parents. 

"I'm sorry but we have done the best we could. Their wounds were too deep and they were losing too much blood. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter