ELEVEN

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Getting to know each other "

 

 

 

Soon the bell went off and the teacher released the class to end that long school day. You were still lying dead asleep on the table. EunYoung saw and shook her head. She went over and was about to wake you up when JungHae banged on your desk making you jump. Your eyes were still half closed and you were still in a sleepy mood.

 

"School's over come on." EunYoung packed your bag and stood you up. The trio left the class and saw Beast waiting outside the class. They smiled as you walked out of the class but it faded one they saw you in that condition. They began asking if you were alright you just smiled sleepily.

"I'm just sleepy..."

"Aish..." DooJoon smiled and ruffled your hair.

 

You were about to continue on about your step-family and more importantly your trouble making step-brother BUT you only managed to tell them that you had two new brothers and that the wedding was the next day, 3pm at The Fiction Hotel. After telling them the details, you slipped on your cap and quickly ran home. Yet again you took out all of your clothing and scratched your head. You ran all over the room and searched through the pile of clothing. Then you came across a lady-like silky pants and a cute top with a bear on it.

*Will this do?*

 You bit your lower lip. You took a quick glance at the clock. You immediately changed into that and took a cap but you stopped. You turned and open your drawer meant only for your caps. You place it back at its place and took a white beanie instead. Satisfied you ran out of the house with your valuables and skateboard and you went to that same restaurant you first met them. Upon reaching the hostess smiled at you from the counter.

 

"Your father's at the back. Here I'll keep that for you." She smiled.

"Thanks unnie" You bowed politely and hand over your skateboard.

 

You slowly walked over to the table while doing so you dusted and checked on your clothing. You walked over and saw all four of them already seated and casually dressed. Out of everyone there one stood out of everyone else. It was L.Joe's weird hair color. You just smiled. After taking your seat you apologized for being late but your step mother told you that you were right on time. Everyone seemed happy well except for L.Joe. Although he looked bored and uninterested outside, you were very sure that he was smiling and enjoying way deep inside him. The food came and everyone began eating. They were talking about moving into the house which you thought was a brilliant idea. The house would most of the time be silent and empty. It does need a lot more happiness in it. You were surprised that they had already registered L.Joe to your school. You exchanged eye contact with L.Joe he just let out a sigh and continued eating. You saw his hurt expression.

 

*He must have had a difficult time telling his friends* you thought.

 

When you and L.Joe were finished eating you noticed that your parent/s were still eating. You turned to HongKi, he was also done. Slowly you tugged on his pants and he shifted his gaze to you. He raises a brow. You tilt your head towards the exit, telling him to leave the love birds alone. HongKi nodded and then told L.Joe about the plan he just shrugged.

 

"Uhm... Umma. I'm going to bring ByungHun and ~~~~~~~-ah out, to...Have some bonding time!" He grinned at his brilliant excuse.

"Well, that sounds like a good idea. But remember to bring her home safely." Your step mother smiled warmly to you.

"Okay Umma." HongKi winked to you.

"See ya later Appa!" you saluted.

 

L.Joe just tucked his hands into his pocket and walked out. You grabbed your skateboard and thanked the unnie behind the counter. The three of you walked aimlessly around town. It was silent you did not know how to start a conversation. Just then you saw a skate park, which you had never seen before. You ran over and stood there for a while.

 

"Slow down there..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter