THIRTY-SIX

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Help to the Rescue. "


 

 

 

"You're time is up old man! The new generation is taking over and NO ONE TOUCHES MY FAVOURITE COUSIN!" 

The guy smirked and pointed his finger to Mr. Hwang. He playfully used his other palm and smoothly swiped it across the side of his blonde and awesome hair. 

 

Infinite and Mr Hwang's men quickly went to defense mode. Mr. Hwang watched as the guy continued to 'act cool'. 

He continue to play with his hair and smirked until one of them knocked the back of his head. 

"Quit it Ji or I'm gonna have to kill you first before I kill them." Taeyang growled.

"Aww~ Com'on! You totally screwed my hair!" G-dragon aka Kwon Jiyong whined. 

"Enough chattering! We've got business to do." TOP spoke with his deep voice, standing there with his hands tucked in his pockets. 

 

Mr. Hwang broke into a sarcastic laugh and looked at them standing there. TOP came forward but wasn't able to get close enough to Mr. Hwang as Infinite and his men were standing a few meters in front of him. TOP looked around then back to Mr. Hwang. 

"Call yourself a bad guy when your hideout's like . " TOP scoffed, "What's up dad?" 

Mr. Hwang continued the staring game as he took another puff of his cigarette, "You were never my son SeungHyun. You still owe me your life after what you did to my men." 

TOP looked at you then back to Mr. Hwang, "What makes you think i want to give up my life for such a ty job? Besides, I came to pick up someone whom doesn't belong to you."

 

G-dragon came up beside TOP, " Give my cousin back old man Or we'll have to beat the crap out of you again!" 

Mr. Hwang chuckled, " Try it out. See what my men have to do to you."

 

Silence filled the air as they glared at each other. You were still whimpering at the other end of the room. Hoya was standing just in front of you holding his pocket knife.

"Kill them." Mr. Hwang said and a fight broke out.

 

They battled it out as everyone earned countless number of punches or kicks. DaeSung was about to kick WooHyun when out of nowhere SeungRi kicked WooHyun in the face.

"I'm here! I'm Here!" He cried out while he continued to show off his fighting skills. 

"About time! Where are they?!" TOP asked as he dodged a punch and did a counter attack.

 

"Leave Infinite to us Hyung." CAP said and Teen Top stood opposite Infinite.

"WHERE IS L.JOE?!" ChunJi yelled.

They laughed," Find him if you can."

With that Teen Top joined the chaos. Even though Teen Top was outnumbered they still tried their best. 

 

You trembled at the sight and tried to wriggle yourself free from the ropes. Mr. Hwang saw you and went towards you. The others were too busy to notice as Mr. Hwang grabbed your arm and dragged you away. You struggled at his grasp then the cloth from your mouth loosened and you cried out. 

"JIYONG OPPA!" 

 

"~~~~~-ah!" G-dragon immediately respond and ran to you, beating anyone that way in his way. He was that close to Mr. Hwang when Mr. Hwang trapped your neck in his arm and held a gun pointing right at your temple. G-Dragon halted. 

"Move a step closer and she dies too."

"GIVE HER BACK OLD MAN!" G-Dragon was quickly trying to plot something in his mind.

"Haha! After what her mother did to me?! Impossible!" Mr. Hwang placed the gun closer to your head.

"HER MOTHER IS DEAD! YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED MY AUNT YOU FILTHY BASTARD!" G-Dragon was fuming in anger. 

 

Teen Top who were badly bruised were out of energy. Infinite was winning. TOP was the best fighter among them and he's also drained by the number of men that was surrounding him and his mates. 

"Isn't it better to kill her too then?" Mr. Hwang placed his finger on the trigger.

 

 

BANG!

 

 

Everyone's attention went to Mr. Hwang. 

 

 

"EVERYONE FREEZE!" as the UASK team raced into the area. Everyone was too shocked to run away. The UASK team cleared the area and brought Infinite and Mr. Hwang's men away. Lady Kim and HongKi came up to you. 

"~~~~~~~-ah!" HongKi held onto your body. 
The two of the UASK men came and took Mr. Hwang away. HongKi furiously shook your body. 

 

"Poor little girl must have been in shock."  G-Dragon tucked your hair behind your ear as he softly gazed at you. 

"What?" HongKi looked up with tears filling his eyes. 

"She fainted you ! You don't see any blood on her right?! She's still breathing." G-Dragon scolded HongKi. 

"She's not dead?" HongKi turned to you and beamed. He immediately hugged you tight. 

 

Teen Top and Big Bang were being treated. Beast had just arrived and they looked around at the scene. Yoseob and Dongwoon's mouth were hanging open with the amount of people injured. DooJoon, Kikwang and Hyunseung were just observing the surroundings. JunHyung on the other hand was searching for you. He ran around searching for you. Then he saw G-dragon carrying you bridal style. His eyes widened and ran up to your body.

"Hyung!" JunHyung called out to G-dragon as his eyes were glued onto you.

"Hey, JunHyung." G-dragon replied but then realized JunHyung was worried about you, "She's fine. Just that she fainted."

JunHyung sighed in relief but his chest was still feeling stuffy.

"I gotta bring her to the hospital. You want to come?" G-dragon asked.

JunHyung gave it a thought but then he saw HongKi, "No thanks Hyung. You go and make sure she's alright."

"Alrighty then!" G-Dragon walked to the ambulance and placed her on the stretcher. 

 

JunHyung made eye contact with HongKi and the two came forward. 

"Hey. You're ~~~~~'s Boyfriend." HongKi bluntly stated. 

"Yeah..I've never got the chance to introduce myself. I'm Yong JunHyung." JunHyung held his hand out.

"~~~~'s Step brother, HongKi. " HongKi shook JunHyung's hand then the atmosphere got awkward. HongKi rubbed the back of his neck, "Funny huh? We finally introduce ourselves after all this d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter