THREE

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Junhyung's Advice "

 

 

You just skate off, not knowing where to go. You didn't want a new mother. Neither did it cross your mind about having two brothers. You sped off. Your eyes were getting teary. Then suddenly you stopped and looked up.

 

Junhyung Oppa you thought.

 

You were now standing outside his house. You thought carefully whether or not you should tell Junhyung about it. Then something made you stop yourself from telling. You sighed and turned away when someone grabbed your wrist. Startled, you almost fell of your skateboard but another strong arm held you firmly on your waist. You blinked as you saw Junhyung right in front of you. He was flustered and you blushed madly. There was hardly any space between you two and you could feel his body heat around you. He finally let you loose and you stood firmly on the ground.

 

"Sorry." He mumbled

 

You avoided his gaze and mumbled, "It's okay."

 

 

Junhyung observed you for a few seconds before asking you to sit down at the bench outside his house. You just nodded and obediently followed him to the bench.

 

"So, what’s up?" He started a conversation.

"Ah.... I was just passing by." You tried to lie your way out.

"No you weren't." He smiled which made your heart flutter.

 

You thought twice on whether or not you should tell him. You froze there for a second but Junhyung waved a hand in front of your face. You came back to reality. He patiently waited as you took a deep breath and explained to him that your father was going to get married again. You told him that you were not ready to have anyone else in the family. You only told him about the young lady but not the two boys. Junhyung nodded as he took in all what you had said. After you were lost for words, you waited for Junhyung's response. He rested his elbows on his thigh and laced his fingers together. He looked at you.

 

"Well, you would want your dad to be happy right?" Junhyung smiled.

You nodded with a pout.

 

*Aish. Stop pouting. Yoseob should really stop teaching you to act cute, its making me go crazy.* Junhyung thought.

 

"Then give her a chance, who knows maybe having a step-mother isn't all that bad." He ruffled your hair.

 

You took in Junhyung's advice and sat there thinking for a while, tilting your head to the side.

"Should I?" You asked.

"Mhmm." Junhyung nodded at you.

 

Then you jumped up onto your two feet and punched your fist in the air.

"Then a chance it shall be!" You cried.

Junhyung chuckled at your childish acts. He still remembers the first day he met you. You were such a tomboy that he did not notice you were a girl.

 

 :: flashback ::

 

"Yah! You’re doing it wrongly! Again!" Junhyung nagged at Dongwoon.

"Aish. Hyung I’ve done it for like a million times!" Dongwoon whined.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter