THIRTEEN

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" The professional gangster, L.Joe "

 

 

"YAH!"
 

"GET OFF ME!" L.Joe tried to kick you off him. You tightly wrapped your arms around his waist and pulled back to prevent him from walking out of the hotel. All the guests were already settled down inside the two of you were the only ones in the lobby with some other workers there. Slowly little by little L.Joe managed to drag the both of you to the grand entrance of the hotel. Then you used one of your arms to grabbed the door and the other still hanging on to L.Joe's waist.

"Seriously! How much do you weigh?! Damn it get off! My friends are dying!" L.Joe shouted.

The last word made you stop and L.Joe jerked forward at the sudden loss of weight on him. You stood there. Your mind completely blank."D-Dying?" you mumbled."Yes! Dying! Now i have to go! Tell them im sorry." L.Joe said in a hurry and ran to his motorcycle. He put on his helmet and then his engine. He hopped on and was about to leave but he felt a someone getting on.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled.
"If you're going then i'm going. I promised Hongki oppa i would keep an eye on you." You gave a serious face.
"No! Its very dangerous! Get off!" L.Joe tried to push you off.
"Let's go!! You're friends are in danger!" You knocked his helmet.
*Damn* L.Joe thought and quickly rode off. You grabbed hold of L.Joe but this time not as tight as before. You were slowly getting used to it. You texted your dad telling him that you were going to see a friend it was an emergency and asked L.Joe to drive you there. L.Joe was cutting every vehicle that was in the way his eyebrows furrowed together as he thought about his gang. The traffic junction upfront was about to turn red. You saw it too then you worriedly turned to L.Joe.

*He wouldn't dare..* You screamed in your head.

"HOLD ON!" he cried and you did squeezing your eyes shut.He stepped on the engine and the motorcycle went faster and before the light could turn red, all the vehicles were already stopped at the junction but L.Joe's motorcycle was the only one that sped across the junction. You looked back and saw the light turned red. The surroundings became silent as the only sound heard was from the motorcycle. Not even a single soul was there at that area. You started to have goosebumps. Cold wind brushed pass your delicate skin making you slightly shiver. Just then, you heard distant cries and yelling. L.Joe immediately grew serious and stopped by the side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter