TWENTY-SIX

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Meeting Teen Top. "

 

 

 

 

You were skating to school and you met up with JunHyung at the traffic light. You beamed and quicken your pace.

"Oppa!" You cried out, waving.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

You stopped right beside you and he gave you a surprise peck on the lips. You froze. JunHyung was getting ready to go to school but he saw you stunned there.

"Come on, you don't want to be late for school right?" He chuckled.

You shook your head," Mwo?"

 

The light turned green and you took the lead. You turned to JunHyung and stuck your tongue out. Upon arriving in school, JunHyung walked you to your locker then to your class. Both your hands were interlaced all the way. You stopped in front of your class and turn to him to thank him but he leaned forward.

"Goodbye kiss." He whispered. Your face grew red. Since you were not moving to him, he made the move and kissed you. It was a short and sweet kiss.

"Bye baby." he pecked your lips again before walking to his class.

You walked in still a daze. Almost the whole class saw it. JungHae and EunYoung came up to you with grins.

"You two are making progress I see." JungHae teased.

"Shut up." You replied, embarrassed.

 

Classes came and go as usual. During break time, JunHyung would take any chance to kiss you or be with you. Well, the only thing that you didn't notice was L.Joe was watching the whole time. Break was over and JunHyung came up to you.

"You free later? Wanna get something to eat?" He held your hand as he sent you back to class with EunYoung and JungHae following behind.

"Sure." You beamed.

"And remember tomorrow's practice. The competition is around the corner." he reminded.

"Of course I'll be there! I want to win!" You scrunched your face in a cute manner. JunHyung bid goodbye and kissed your cheek this time.

"Since when were you this lovey dovey?" You giggled.

"Why? You don't like it? I can stop." JunHyung asked.

"Nop. Its just so new to me. Bye oppa." This time you pecked his lips and ran into class, flushed red. Coincidentally, L.Joe was walking back to class and saw everything again. L.Joe tightened his fist and glared at JunHyung.

 

*Why can't i control this jealousy? I'm not in love with ~~~~~~. Or am i? She's my sister but i don't get it.*

 

School was finally over and you were at your locker with JungHae and EunYoung, waiting for JunHyung. When he finally arrived with Beast you waved to them. Even before they reached you a hand grabbed your waving hand. You turned to see L.Joe's grave expression."Hyung's hurt..." L.Joe's face was as serious as ever. Without a second look you went with L.Joe leaving your friends dumbfounded. JunHyung glared at L.Joe.

 

L.Joe handed you the extra helmet and you hopped on his motorcycle with him. L.Joe drove away. You were somehow still not used to it. Your body was still slightly stiff and you felt awkward hugging L.Joe like that. L.Joe was speeding and he didn't care. He finally stopped in front of some sort of house. You looked around; you knew it was not somewhere you knew. You turned to look at L.Joe. He was casually keeping the helmets and putting the keys into his pocket. He walked towards the house but half way he turned back. He looked at you then nodded towards the house. You raised a brow but followed him anyways. L.Joe opened door and he left a space for you to enter. You hesitantly walked in and looked around. To your surprise, inside, it was well decorated and it was more like a club house. There was a Living room with a flat screen TV, an open kitchen which looked super clean, a pool table, arcade machines, and more. You heard the door close then L.Joe walked pass you. Quickly you grabbed his arm.

"Where's HongKi oppa?" You asked.

"Tsk. You actually believed me?" he scoffed and walked off,"YAH! I'M HERE!" 

 

After a few seconds, 5 other guys came running down stairs and tackling L.Joe down. It seemed like a little reunion. You stood there not knowing what to do. You could only recognize three of them. 

"Hyung! I miss you!" the tallest one cried.

"Yeah Hyung! Why didn't you visit us sooner?" another one pouted cutely. 

"I've got some things to sort out." L.Joe scratched his head.

They continued filling themselves in until one of them stopped to look at you.

"Hey cutie, what are you doing here?" one of them you've never seen before came closer to you.

 

Everyone stopped and looked at you. Niel and Ricky pointed their finger to you. 

"Isn't that your step-sister?" ChangJo asked. 

"Yeah.. and ChunJi, she's off limit." L.Joe pulled ChunJi's shirt, preventing him from getting any closer to you.

"Dongsaeng?" CAP double-confirmed.

"Yeah. Yeah. Can we watch TV now?" L.Joe sighed.

 

L.Joe was still pulling on ChunJi's shirt and walking towards the living room while the others were surrounding you trying to get to know more about you. You on the other hand were too confused just stayed silent as they asked you more and more questions. L.Joe turned back and squeezed through them then pull you away; protectively.

"Yah. Get away." 

"Protective much..." Niel mumbled to Ricky.

"I heard that!" L.Joe glared to Niel.

 

You pushed L.Joe away and stared at him. You were still wondering where HongKi was as that was why you follow him in the first place. You crossed your arms and asked L.Joe about HongKi again only to make L.Joe laugh out loud. You kept staring at him in disbelief. L.Joe had totally lied to you, fooled you and on top of that he made you walk away from JunHyung when you were supposed to be eating with JunHyung right that moment.

*JunHyung oppa* you suddenly remembered. Now you were cross. You had simply ditched JunHyung intentionally and also ditched him with L.JOE. 

"That's it. I'm going home!" You yelled. You sauntered to the door and flung it open. 

"Well, okay. But there's no bus or train to take you home from here. You could only walk and that takes. Well, I don't know....4 to 5 hours?" L.Joe leaned against the wall and smirked.

You were shocked and took a step back. You had no money and there's no way you could walk for 5 hours jus to return home. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter