THIRTY-TWO

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What happened? "

 

 

 

L.Joe had his school vest swung on his shoulder, his shirt tucked out and his hands in his pants pocket. The school bell had just rung and he was lazily walking out of the school. As usual, his fan girls were still behind him; squealing and crying out to him to get his attention. L.Joe wanted to have a peaceful walk back home but they wouldn't leave him. He was walking towards the gates when suddenly one of them grabbed L.Joe's sleeve causing him to suddenly jerk back.

"Oppa!" She tried to act cute to him. L.Joe was disgusted.

"Why the hell did you do that for?!" He snapped. 

They quiet down and flinched at his glare. L.Joe ruffled his hair in frustration and looked around when he saw you and JunHyung at the gates. He watched as you were clinging onto JunHyung and smile the priceless smile of yours. L.Joe's heart ached. He turned back to his fan girls, "Leave me alone. Or else you won't live for another day."

With that he continued to walk down to and out the gates. He stood there for a while not wanting to be caught. Then the sky rumbled and dark clouds were covering the sky.

 

*Its going to rain. He better take her home*

 

Then the rain started to pour down. You and JunHyung started running towards the nearest bus stop. L.Joe wanted to catch up to you but then he saw a figure that made him feel uneasy and protective all over again. His eyes were glued onto that particular figure as he took out his phone to call ChunJi. 

He heard the ringing tone at the other line and was greeted by the cheerful ChunJi's voice. 

"Hey, ChunJi." L.Joe said.

"What's up Joe?" 

"Do me a favor and check if my sister's safe at home. Send me a message once you're sure she's safe." 

"Where are you going?" 

"Just some business to take care of. Thanks buddy."

"Alright." L.Joe hung up. He quickly went over to the figure and at the same time the figure went into the dark alley. L.Joe searched the area before proceeding to follow. He was drenched wet and beads of water were dripping down from his hair. 

He was sure that he was following the figure closely but then after a turn nothing was in sight but a dull and slightly spacious alley. He looked around the place. Up, down, left, right, front, back; Everything. But no luck. * I Lost him* L.Joe clenched his fist and did one last look before walking back the way he came in. Once he had his back turned someone kicked him from the back. L.Joe crashed on the cold concrete floor. L.Joe supported his upper body on his hands and wiped the blood off the small scar.  He looked up and saw the Infinite members were standing in front of him. 

 

"Hello there L.Joe." SungGyu smirked.

L.Joe stood up and glared at him," What are you doing here?!"

"Why? It’s a public area. Why can't i be here?"

Slowly one by one started to approach him L.Joe walked backwards but a black suit man grabbed his arm.

"What the.." L.Joe tried to free himself.

 

"Don't bother trying son. My men have been professionally trained by the best fighters in the world." A 50 year old man walked out of a car with another one of his men holding an umbrella for him.

"Mr. Hwang." Infinite bowed down to the old man.

"Rise." He said and walked towards L.Joe. Infinite made way for him to walk. L.Joe was busy trying to get out the tight grasp.

"You're the son of Lee JinHee right?" He held onto L.Joe's chin roughly.

 

*Omma* L.Joe knew that Infinite was working for the guy that was standing in from of him but he never knew that he would know his mother. 

 

"What do you want?" L.Joe spat," How do you know my mother?" 

"I'm glad that you asked." He chuckled. He held his hand out and another one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter