NINETEEN

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Saying goodbye "

 

 

The next morning you were still half awake. Although your eyes were closed, your mind was still lingering about that night. Your alarm went off and you immediately opened your eyes. You sat up, rubbing your eyes and switching off your alarm.  You took a warm bathe and put on your uniform. You didn't even bother to choose which cap to put on that day and just grabbed one. Packing your incomplete homework into your bag, you slung it on your shoulder. 

You stomped down the stairs like a zombie and dragged yourself into the kitchen. Everyone was shocked to see you in that state. 

 

"Monkey. Are you feeling alright?" Your father asked. 

"Hmm Darling, Did you get some sleep?" Your step-mother asked.

"Nah. Just feeling a little groggy." You lied. 

"You want me to send you to school?" HongKi offered. 

"Nah. I'm alright." You gave a small smile.

 

*If I continue this, everyone will be down because of me.* you thought. 

 

 

You began to sit up straight and chew down your breakfast. Everyone just stared at you. Just a second ago you were all sad but now you were smiling like a fool, vacuuming your food down your throat. L.Joe just ate his toast in silent. 

 

"Yah. Chew slowly." Your father pushed your drink closer to you.

"NEH!" you smiled widely.

"Crazy Woman." L.Joe mumbled.

"Shut it." You glared at L.Joe.

 

L.Joe said his goodbyes and walked out off the door first. You finished your breakfast and went to put on your shoes. HongKi stood behind you watching you tie your shoelaces. You already had your cap on. HongKi just chuckled. 

 

"You really love your caps huh?" HongKi smiled.

"Yup" You nodded and stood up, grabbing your skateboard from HongKi. 

"Bye Appa! Bye Umma!" you cried.

"Bye! Take care!" They yelled back. 

 

HongKi reminded you to be at the airport at 3pm sharp to sent your parents off to their honeymoon. You just nod and went out of the door. You walked out to the pavements and placed the skateboard down went off to school.

 

*Right. Appa and Umma are going...* 

 

You took the usual turns when you passed JunHyung's house on the way.

 

"Morning ~~~~~~-ah!" Mrs. Yong greeted as usual.

"Neh! Morning!" You greeted.

 

*Ah. Right. JunHyung...* 

 

You had no idea how you were going to face him. You let out a sigh and entered the school. By coincidence, beast had also just arrived. You stopped for a while but got over it. You walked over to them and greeted them a very good morning, beaming. JunHyung just looked at you for some answers. You placed your skateboard with their bikes and followed them into the school building. On the way, you stood beside JunHyung.

 

Nerve wrecking

 

"Sorry. I think i need more time then i expected.." You whispered to him. He just gave a disappointed nod.

Beast went to their respective destinations while. You met with JungHae and EunYoung on the way, when suddenly L.Joe popped out of nowhere.

 

"Yah! Freak! You scared me." You wanted to punch L.Joe for that.

"Psh. Like i care. What's your first period?" He gave a look and asked in an annoyed manner.

"Why do you ask?"

"Just tell me what you have today!" L.Joe yelled.

"Aish Chill! I have Maths, English, Biology, PE if I'm not wrong and history or Geography either one." You told him.

After that L.Joe just walked off.

"Uhm.. What was that about?" JungHae asked.

"I have no idea." you shrugged and walked off to your locker.

 

There L.Joe was there again. You scrunched your brows.

"I thought you said you didn't want anyone to know about us?" You whispered as you opened your locker.

"Nah. Hyung told me to look after you..." L.Joe fumbled with his phone.

"So you do care." You .

"In your dreams." L.Joe knocked your head with his knuckle and went to class.

 

___________________

 

Class came and went it a jiffy and school already ended. You had a rough day as you got plenty of scolding because your homework was not done. You sighed and packed up.

"Cheer up ~~~~~-ah! It was only for a day." EunYoung hit your shoulder.

"Yeah. But it stays in the memory forever. Gaaaah~" You yelled and went to your locker.

 

You grabbed EunYoung's wrist and took a glace at her watch it was only 1.35pm. So you just calmly walked to your locker and did the usual. Then you saw L.Joe coming to you but this time it was different. A group of girls were following him. 'Oppa! Would you like to hangout this weekend?' 'Oppa, you're so hot.' 'Aaahhh! Oppa! Oppa!'. You just looked at him in a weird manner trying to search his thoughts through his facial expression. His face was the same as always but when he saw you he groaned. He slowly walked up to you and you completely ignored him.

 

"Hyung wanted me to remind you about 3pm." L.Joe said in a quiet voice so no one would hear the two of you.

"Neh. I get it." You whispered without looking at him," I'm going home now. Goodbye!"

 

The girls behind him started to chatter and whisper. Some just wondered if you were his girlfriend. They were asking questions to L.Joe too but he just ignore them and walked off with his hands tucked in his pants pocket. You walked out to retrieve your skateboard, hoping no one was there. Sadly, JunHyung was there. You were surprised for a minute but you just went towards him and took your skateboard. He too was taking his skateboard.

 

"Want to race?" He asked, giving you a sly smile.

"Hmmm... With a bet?" You smirked.

"Your pick."

"Alright if i win, you got to treat me to lotte world." you smiled like a little kid.

"Okay. But if I win, would you give me a chance?"

 

You thought hard and so maybe why not? You gave him a smirk and walked to the gates. You took out your cap and placed it on backwards. You were already all geared up, ready to win. JunHyung settled his skateboard down beside yours and got ready. Your heart was beating very quickly. Then out of no where someone said, "Ready."

The both of you turned to see the rest of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter