TWENTY-NINE

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Teen Top's enemy. "

 

 

 

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

"Yobuseyo?" L.Joe answered his phone. 

"Hyung! Where are you?" The person on the other end asked.

"I'm on my way." L.Joe sighed knowing that they wanted to meet up. 

 

L.Joe slowly went to his closet to put on something comfortable. He slipped his phone and wallet into his pants and went down stair to the kitchen. You laying on the couch reading a book for your english class. You saw L.Joe all dressed up.

You sat up and placed your book on the coffee table before following L.Joe to the kitchen. 

"Where are you going?" You tilt your head. 

"Out." He simply said and gulped down a glass of juice," Bye." 

"But but, HongKi Oppa said you were supposed to take care of me." You panicked.

"Why should I?" L.Joe smirked.

"Lady Kim said they're near." You stood there and looked at L.Joe. 

 

L.Joe stopped putting on his shoes and looked back at you. He had no choice but to protect you anyways.

*Stay with her and get bored or bring her out with me?*  L.Joe thought hard before sighing and told you to dress up. 

You beamed and quickly ran up stairs to get ready. You wore your plain black shirt with pink wordings that says 'There's no choice' and black leggings. You were running everywhere. 

You tied yoour hair into a simple ponytail and took your black and red cap with some designs on it. In a flash you were already downstairs wearing your Hip-hop hi-cut sneakers. L.Joe was standing at the door with his arms crossed waiting for you. 

"DONE!" You jumped up. 

L.Joe turned around and walked out of the house. You did a double check on the house before locking it up and went to L.Joe who was turning on his engine. You paused. 

"Were riding that AGAIN?" You gasped.

"Like duh." He rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to take the public transport you know." 

You felt a weird feeling in your stomach," I don't think i'm in the right condition to take that." 

"No choice." He handed you a helmet.

"Can we take the train instead? Please?" You pleaded. You tugged on his shirt to make him take the train.

L.Joe sighed,"If the guys are mad at me for being late i'm blaming you." 

"Fine by me." You smiled and walked away.

L.Joe felt his heart skipped a beat when he saw you smile. He mentally slapped himself before following behind you. 

The two of you got the train tickets and waited at the platform. You were hyper for some reason that you were jumping about. L.Joe hid his face in embarrassment. When he finally couldn't handle it anymore he yanked you beside him and he gave you a warning. You scoffed and crossed your arms.

"JunHyung oppa would always love it if i'm hyper." You complained.

"Well too bad i'm not him." 

 

The train came and the two of you squeezed through the crowds. You stood in front of L.Joe and the train started moving. Half way through the journey your legs were starting to tire out. You were wobbling as the train moved. You were falling forward and L.Joe quickly hugged your waist from behind using his left arm.

"Clumsy woman." You looked down feeling embarrassed. People around were peeping at the two of you, whispering to each other. You and L.Joe over heard them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter