TWENTY-THREE

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" The new mother "

 

 

The next day, it was arranged to be the funeral day. Some distant relatives and friends of your parents were there, all dressed in black. You were standing beside HongKi and L.Joe, still crying. JunHyung was standing behind you along with beast. Everything was happening too fast. Your heart left a huge hole as the bodies were fully buried. One by one the people there left.

"I'm sorry ~~~~~~~-ah, if you ever need anything I’ll always be glad to help." Your cousin patted your shoulder.

 

L.Joe and HongKi were still standing at the same spot, alone. You took a deep breath and walk towards them. You carefully took their hands and looked at them.

 

"Let's go." You gave them a small smile.

 

HongKi's face was as plum as yours and his eyes were red. L.Joe didn't want to show his soft side but everyone knew he cried. His eyes were also slightly red and his expression was as cold as ice. You tug on their hands but L.Joe roughly pulled away from you. Both you and HongKi watched L.Joe walk over to the car with his hands in his pockets. JunHyung came over and also exchange glances with L.Joe, then walked up to you. You stood there as JunHyung held onto your cold hands. He softly gazed into your eyes, no words need to be spoken and you already know what he want to tell you. 

 

"I'm alright..." You mumbled and gave him a small smile. 

JunHyung your cheeks and kissed your forehead, "I'm here if you need me, you know that right?" 

You nodded. HongKi smiled and placed a hand on JunHyung's shoulders. 

"You know, for a scary guy like you you're actually quite soft hearted. Take care of her alright?" HongKi slightly chuckled. 

"I will."  JunHyung smiled to you, which made you practically melt. 

 

Just when you and HongKi were about to enter the car, after bidding goodbye to JunHyung, a guy came up to you.

"Are you Ms ~~~~~? Daughter of Mr. Cha ?" The guy asked. 

You looked at him with a blur expression but nodded anyways. 

"My Boss wants a word with you. Please follow me." The guy turned and walked to his car.

You looked at HongKi and L.Joe.

"Can they come?" You shouted.

"Come along." He replied without looking back. You walked to the guy's car with only L.Joe since HongKi had to drive the car. The guy drove to the expressway with HongKi tailing them. It was somewhat a 1 hour drive before reaching a huge mansion that no one knew about. It was guarded with countless of guards holding guns and wearing the bulletproof vest. Everyone there was wearing dark glasses in order to hide their identity.

 

*What is this place?*   you searched the place for answers.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter