SIX

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" B-boy competition "

 

 

Your father yelled

 

School ended in a blink of an eye - so fast that even you were surprised.

Maybe i was just too busy thinking about Junhyung oppa's invitation all day you smiled as you recalled that morning. Junhyung came over to you and asked you to join for the competition. You walked over to your locked to put in your books. You grabbed your skateboard and slund your bag as usual when suddenly someone hugged you from the back. You stiffened almost immediately.

 

"Hey y." A low seductive voice purred into your ear.

 

What?

 

You spun around and to your surprise it was only Yoseob fooling around. You frowned and shoved him off while he laughed his off. "Not funny oppa." You placed your hands on your hips and your frown deepened. Yoseob was bent forward from all the laughing, clutching on his stomach.

 

"Why every time we see the two of you, you would be super red and he would be teasing you. Are you two dating or something? Being all lovey dovey with each other." Hyunseung asked.

 

You covered your cheeks from blushing. Junhyung's eyes narrowed down to you after he heard the word 'dating'. You turned and saw the whole beast standing there. You gasped and shook your head, furiously denying that you're dating Yoseob. 

 

"We aren't!" 

 

Yoseob was still laughing slightly. He slung and arm around your shoulders and tugged you closer. 

"What if we are?" Beast and your eyes widened in shock. Yoseob looked at each and every one of their faces. He wanted to laugh but he wanted to tease them further. "Come on ~~~~-ah, we got to tell them sooner or later. We've kept it from them for too long." Yoseob held both of your shoulders.

 

"What?!" You yelled and pushed Yoseob away.

 

Yoseob laughed and backed away, his hands in surrender. "Alright. Alright. I was kidding. I'll stop."

 

Suddenly Junhyung came forward and grabbed Yoseob by the collar. His eyes were piercing. Yoseob was too surprised to do anything. Junhyung was being scary.

"H-hyung," Yoseob whimpered a little and nervously chuckled, "I was kidding."  

"You better be." Junhyung firmly said and walked off.

 

Everyone was stunned. He stopped a few steps away and turned back. He raised a brow. "You guys coming?"

The guys snapped out of it and quickly caughted up with him. You helped Yoseob who was still in shock. You walked next to him. "Are you alright?" You asked.

Yoseob scratched his head trying to lighten the atmosphere, "He's scary sometiems." 

"Yeah, i know. But he looked very scary just now." You turned your head to Junhyung who was walking in front.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter