THIRTY

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" They're back. "

 

 

"Hello There. Teen Top." Their leader smirked

 

 Teen Top stood up and glared at the opposing group. It's been a while since they meet their arch enemy.

"What are you doing here?" CAP gave a calm yet serious face.

 

They all chuckled.

"We expected a 'Welcome Back' but that works too. Well, we're finding someone care to help?" One of them was playing with their pocket knife.

"What makes you think we will help you disgusting people?" ChunJi snarled.

"Why you little!"

"Hold back Hoya." Their Leader put a hand out.

 

Their leader took a step forward. He stood right in front of CAP then looked behind him at the other Teen Top members.

"You know you still owe us something.." SungGyu whispered into his ear.

CAP pushed him away, “I'm no longer one of you!"

 

DongWoo and Hoya got hold of their leader and they all started growling at each other. Their eyes piercing through one another. 

"You'll pay for that Bang Minsoo!" SungGyu stood up again, "Get em."

 

In a split second it was World War 3. Punches and Kicks were thrown everywhere. Some had weapons but Teen Top was careful enough not to get hurt, but not for long. Their stamina was not strong enough to meet Infinite's strength. 

SungGyu and  DongWoo were ganging up against CAP. Hoya against L.Joe. Ricky against L. ChangJo against WooHyun. ChunJi against SungJong and Niel against SungYeol. It was a mess.

"Urgh." CAP was kneed at his stomach by SungGyu. CAP was on his knees and DongWoo was about to finish him off. 

"HYUNG!" The rest of Teen Top chorused. L.Joe gave Hoya a good punch to give him time to save CAP. Hoya fell back to and L.Joe quickly defended CAP. Teen Top was somewhat winning. 

 

You were walking down the pavement searching for Teen Top. You had a weird feeling down your spine but you ignored it and continued to eat your yogurt while searching for Teen Top.  

"HYUNG!" You heard the familiar voices and crashing and banging down the alley of abandoned premises. You quickened your pace to follow the noises that filled the air. The sounds were louder every step you took and you turned to see the horror. Your eyes widened and looked at every Teen Top member that was fighting. You dropped you yogurt and let out a loud gasp when you saw CAP on the floor and L.Joe defending.

"Oppa!" You cried then covered your mouth.

Everyone heard you and they stopped. L.Joe's eyes widened as SungGyu slowly approached you. L.Joe wanted to stop SungGyu but DongWoo was keeping him occupied.

 

"Hey there cutie.." SungGyu gave a sly smile and your cheek.

You were shivering in fear but you took the courage and took his hand to your mouth.

"What the- AAAH!"  SungGyu grunted. You bit his hand and he pulled away.  

"Hyung!" It was now Infinite's turn to yell out. Teen Top saw that their attention was at their leader and took the chance to bring them down. One by one Infinite members were down. 

 

ChunJi ran to you while the other three took CAP. L.Joe gave DongWoo one last upper cut before running to them.

L.Joe went to you and grabbed hold of your other hand. 

"Run." L.Joe commanded. Teen Top started to sprint away from the area.

 

Infinite got up and ran after but SungGyu held his other hand out. They immediately stopped behind him. 

SungGyu looked at Teen Top then to you. He eyed your every feature. SungGyu looked at his wounded hand. It started to show teeth marks and a little blood. 

"Tsk..I found you." SungGyu smirked. 

 

Teen Top ran all the way back to their house. Ricky, ChangJo and Niel slowly place CAP on the sofa. Blood was on their bodies. They were confused and looked at CAP. He was stabbed at the stomach. They guessed that SungGyu had a secret weapon that he wore at his knee. L.Joe let go of you and quickly ran to find the First Aid kit. You were still standing at the same spot trembling in fear. ChunJi cupped your cheeks and looked into your eyes. 

"It's alright. We're safe now." ChunJi softly calmed you down. 

Tears were threatening to run down your face, "I-I didn't know what to do." 

ChunJi pulled you into a hug and your cheek, "Shh... Its over." 

 

L.Joe on the other hand was trying to stop CAP from bleeding. Ricky and ChangJo assisted as Niel took whatever they needed. You sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter