FIVE

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Dinner (2/2) "

 

 

 

You follow Byunghun into the living room where the adults were busy chatting away. You sat down beside your father and just listened to them sharing and recalling memories.

 

They seem so happy to be with each other you thought and smiled.

 

You shifted your gaze towards your father. You tried to recall when was the last time your father smiled this widely. Yes he was always happy but that night his eyes were sparkling he could not stop smiling so widely. They were so engaged in the conversation that you did not want to spoil the mood. You had so many things to ask, like 'How did they meet' or 'How did they started dating'. More importantly when is the wedding. You turned your gaze from them and looked at Hongki. He was still all smiles. You thought that that was the best timing to get to know him better. You stood up and sat down next to him. He smiled at you and you returned the smile while bowing your head slightly.

 

"So, uh. Hongki...Uh Oppa?-" You started.

"Just call me Hongki for now I know you’re still quiet awkward with me," He then laughed, "well us around."

"Oh... Okay, umm..Hongki, you’re working?" You asked as you played with your fingers.

"Mhmm. I work at the Pizza place near by."

"Really?" you beamed, “I love that place. But i don't see you there." you grew excited.

"Well, I’m a delivery boy. Only during desperate cases i take over the cashier."

You nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter