TWENTY-SEVEN

Having Two Step-brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Too caught up "

 

 

 

A few days passed and you were at your locker organizing it. School was already over and most of the students were already out of school.*Done.* you smiled in satisfaction and closed your locker. There L.Joe was leaning on the lockers beside yours. By now you were used to it. He was always doing that, everyday.

"Hey Oppa." You greeted him without looking.

"Used to it now huh?" L.Joe chuckled. You nodded.

 

L.Joe played with his hair while waiting for you. You decided to tutor him that day while waiting for time to pass. Most of Beast were having their extra classes since they needed to sit for their entrance exam soon and plus they insisted on participating for the b-boy competition. So basically, you were having your so called 'Free Time'.

 

"Ready?" You asked L.Joe as you held on your books, "Wait. Where's your bag and books?"

"Nah. I should just lend yours." L.Joe shrugged.

 

You rolled your eyes. You slung your bag on your shoulder and adjusted your cap. L.Joe noticed that you were having a hard time since you were holding a pile of books in your hand.

"Clumsy girl." L.Joe grabbed your books and walked away.

"Yah! Wait up!" You cried and ran up to him.

 

The two of you walked down the hallway towards the library. The atmosphere was no longer awkward like last time; it was a more casual one. Students walked by and started gossiping about you and L.Joe. You were smiling like how a normal girl walking with her brother or in this case, step-brother would.

"So what help do you need today?" You asked.

"Algebra." L.Joe monotonously replied

"STILL?! I taught you that last week." You pouted.

"Well. I still can't answer the basic questions thank you very much." L.Joe said sarcastically.

You scoffed and continued following him. Just then, L.Joe abruptly stopped causing you to hit his back.

"Wae?" You asked L.Joe.

 

L.Joe pointed to the librarian standing at the door with her hands crossed, her face red as blood. You and L.Joe knew straight away that you were NOT welcomed there. L.Joe laughed and turned away. You followed.

"Great now what, you dodo head." You growled, "Where are we supposed to go?"

L.Joe ignored you and continued walking.

"Yah! Stop ignoring me!! Its your fault for doing that prank now we have no place to study."

"Well, Who decided to help me?" L.Joe teased you.

"I did not." You pouted.

"Yeah right. You were jumping around with excitement when i told you about it." L.Joe laughed and looked at you.

"Hey! I was jumping around because i thought you were really holding a real lizard!" you protested.

"Yeah..." L.Joe continued walking.

"But I gotta admit the look on the librarian's face was super epic." You couldn't help but laugh. L.Joe laughed along. You didn't realize that you were passing by JunHyung's class. A smile grew as he saw you walk by but his face grew sad and annoyed as he saw you laughing with L.Joe.

 

*Why are you with him more than you are with me.*

 

JunHyung jumped off the table that he was sitting on and went after you. He grabbed your hadn and turned you around. You immediately stopped laughing but the smile was still on your face. JunHyung gave L.Joe a look and then turned his attention back to you.

"You doing anything? Wanna hang out? I'm having my break now." JunHyung held your hands.

"I'm tutoring L.Joe oppa." You blindly muttered.

"Well, doesn't look like it..." JunHyung whispered sadly," We're finishing soon, how about practice later? Hm baby?"

"I'm okay with that." You agreed.

"So, at 4 later? Don't be late okay?" JunHyung cupped your face and kissed your forehead.

 

*That'll show him* JunHyung smirked in the inside.

 

L.Joe and JunHyung had a little staring contest before L.Joe proceed down the hallway. You were blushing madly but you needed to tutor L.Joe. You waved to JunHyung and ran after L.Joe yet again. You hid your tomato face; L.Joe was just ignoring. This time...it was awkward.

 

"How about we study in the garden?" You suggested still looking up front.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter